Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243118 by malu53 Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:55 pm
micheal
51, Shah Alam, Malaysia
Last seen 20 hours ago
Divorced
Currently Living With Alone

About Me
am easy going and understanding man also have sense of Humor

Hello My dearest, nice to meet you, My Name is Micheal Wilson from Germany living in UK, divorced with two kids, am here in Asia for an month project, Can i have your e-mail id so that i will send you mail about me and more of my photos, thanks
Love, please send me your email id again, those of you send me the incorrect, u have errors, please send me back so I'm going to send the message again, you can also contact with me now with my own e-mail ID, [email protected] write me message now with my own email id for a better and easy communication OK
Advertisement

#243289 by malu53 Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:27 pm
Hi dearest
Am happy to get your mail.thanks.sorry i didn't reply you on time,have been busy. How is life treating you?its not a bed of roses you should know,but God can do all things. How i wish you are how you look,you look good. i want to know what you want in a man and if am really your type of man and what you want in a relationship,fun or serious date I am a loving and caring person with good sense of humor,am single,love people,reciprocates gestures, understanding and discipline. Am looking for serious relationship that will last forever with love caring and happiness, I want a partner to be honest loving and caring, I am looking for my soul mate and my best friend. I am looking for that real woman who can bring out the best in me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, understanding, friendship, sincerity, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she looks at my face. One that will share my sorrows and happiness with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems. Someone who is kind. You know my name already,but friends call me Micheal Wilson. Don't mind my looks am just 49 years but you should know that age is numbers it doesn't really matter where there's love and affections. Am English .I am Born in Germany, living and working here in London, living and working here as an offshore contractor. I Supervise and coordinate activities of crew engaged in operating and maintaining engines, boilers, deck machinery and i leave with some of those traits of an engineer.Its hectic but i love the job. i live and work here in London, am Divorced with two kids, Am passionate about kids though have two sons. You will find out when you come closer... Thanks..
Micheal Wilson
Subject: MICHEAL FROM LONDON
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015

Image Image Image Image
#244297 by rococo Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:08 pm
zorpia.... :D
micheal - 56 mins ago

Hello My dearest, nice to meet you, My Name is Micheal Wilson from Germany living in UK, divorced with two kids, am here in Asia for an month project, Can i have your e-mail id so that i will send you mail about me and more of my photos,
thanks
#244298 by rococo Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:18 pm
Subject: MICHEAL FROM ZORPIA

Hi, Am happy to get your mail. thanks. sorry i didn't reply you on time,have been busy. How is life treating you?its not a bed of roses you should know,but God can do all things. How i wish you are how you look,you look good. i want to know what you want in a man and if am really your type of man and what you want in a relationship,fun or serious date I am a loving and caring person with good sense of humor,am single,love people,reciprocates gestures, understanding and discipline.

Am looking for serious relationship that will last forever with love caring and happiness, I want a partner to be honest loving and caring, I am looking for my soul mate and my best friend. I am looking for that real woman who can bring out the best in me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, understanding, friendship, sincerity, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she looks at my face. One that will share my sorrows and happiness with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems. Someone who is kind.

You know my name already,but friends call me Micheal Wilson. Don't mind my looks am just 49 years but you should know that age is numbers it doesn't really matter where there's love and affections. Am English .I am Born in Germany, living and working here in London, living and working here as an offshore contractor. I Supervise and coordinate activities of crew engaged in operating and maintaining engines, boilers, deck machinery and i leave with some of those traits of an engineer.Its hectic but i love the job. i live and work here in London, am Divorced with two kids, Am passionate about kids though have two sons. You will find out when you come closer... Thanks..

Micheal Wilson

Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 06:06:36 +0800
#244720 by malu53 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:16 pm
Hi babe
Am happy to get your mail.thanks.sorry i didn't reply you on time,have been busy. How is life treating you?its not a bed of roses you should know,but God can do all things....
sound familiar doesn't it :=)
i live and work here in London, am Divorced with two kids, Am passionate about kids though have two sons. You will find out when you come closer... Thanks.. Affectionately Micheal

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015