Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244388 by mariko Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 am
Facebook Romance Scammer
facebook.com/valery.val.351
Valery Vasilevskiy, [email protected]

Works at Sail Training International
EDUCATION
Saint Petersburg State University
Saint Petersburg, Russia
class of 1986
Birthday July 27, 1963
Gender Male
Languages English
Religious Views Christianity

Good day my dear,how is your day going? I hope you are fine over there.
Well let me tell you more about myself. Am from Woolwich,Newham,United Kingdom, and I live and work here, am widowed with a child. I am a contractor,project manager for construction works.

Furthermore, l am a Christian by religion, l am a loving person, caring, passionate, and generous and one of the things that makes me happy in life is seeing and making others happy by rendering assistance to the poor and less fortunate amongst us. l like listening to music, traveling, cooking and shopping during weekends.

Well ever since the death of my wife I've been hoping to meet someone to share my life with, I just want happiness,love and partner you know we can travel together and share live together both in good and bad times Though we have to take it step by step, so sad to say that l have seen on the news about so many bad people on the Internet nowadays who use all sorts of tactics to deceive people by claiming to be what they are not, but l am confident you are a good person just as l am, and l can’t afford to get hurt or deceived.

With the humility of my heart l have taken time to tell you about myself and l would like us to keep in touch, l would like you to know that l am serious and l need a serious and sincere lady.

l am comfortable communicating with you and looking forward to see what the future has for us.
Thanks and God bless, I hope to hear from you soon

Advertisement