Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244403 by Ginger Lee Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:31 am
Also using [email protected]

Metrodate username: CoolGuyInRichmond502
Metrodate profile: https://www.metrodate.com/members/CoolGuyInRichmond502/

In My Own Words…

Tell us a little about yourself: I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to and have a woman by my side that I love and loves me. pls send me ur emil ad so i can emil u that is the easiest way we can connect

I am looking for something permanent and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely woman. I would be all of that for her and more,I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her.she should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.pls send me ur emil ad so i can emil u that is the easiest way we can connect

I just keep it simple and short for the first date - A good meal and conversation at a quiet restaurant is perfect for that...If dinner goes well and we want to spend more time together,then maybe get a drink and enjoy more conversation.pls send me ur emil ad so i can emil u that is the easiest way we can connect.

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 4'11"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Items in red do not match your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance or Friendships
Race: White/Caucasian
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Doesn't want to date smokers
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter

Messages on Metrodate:

hello dear how re you? Randy knocking!!! to hold some conversation with you

its my pleasure meeting you as well,i hope we can hold some better conversation so we can see how thing go between us,tell me about your family,you occupation,about your search on here and i hope you can share about your experience about online dating,please dont exitate to answer all question and i will be so glad also to read from you

I am a widower with no kid. i have been serving in the US Army for 21 active years presently deployed here in afghanistan for peacekeeping. I've been deployed here for 8 months. Now i'm in the process of my retirement to be retired for good. I'm here to find a serious partner that we can work towards meeting each other in person. i believe in keep it real. . i have been asked to be getting prepared for my final leave in this war camp and i will like to plan it with you if possible to meet in person should that make a sense to you....am sorry why the late reply were you busy for long

my email [email protected],please try to reach me on there please for better conversation or though yahoo-messenger @ Angelinorandy

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement