Information on romance scams and scammers.
#188025 by Ihyfg99 Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:37 pm
Met in an online dating website. His Facebook profile is under Facebook.com/billmarkmurray and there is more than one. Have also found him under Edwin Mark and Ben Olum with all the same photos. Do a google photo search and you will find multiple identities. Claims to work in Marine Engineering and travels for a living. Claims to have a daughter named Adele but when I scanned her photo it was from Australia. He claims to live in Manchester and London, UK. But I believe the emails are from Malaysia. I would love to know who the photos belong to in real life. I did not lose any money, just time and heartache. He is very smooth please beware. Happy to answer any questions if you want to reply.
Advertisement

#244527 by rococo Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:32 am
the same scammer already here: -
viewtopic.php?p=118043#p118043

Zorpia/
Bill
55, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Last seen 38 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 38‑99, in Indonesia.

Hello xxxxx,
Thanks for writing back and sorry for my late reply which was due to my inability to access these zorpia, I'm happy you have taken time out to write to me, you are too kind.To be sincere with you, you are a very beautiful lady. I was so glad when I came across your profile and couldn't help but talk to you. I'd really like to know you. Please tell me about yourself. I sure hope we can continue to correspond.

I am originally Turkish and also share a British citizenship as I have been in England for many years now which made me a dual citizen,I have been to Malaysia for 2 years and just left there for West Africa now. I am a construction engineer and am here to bid for a contract since West Africa is a developing place with a lot of opportunities for my field. I'm single but not alone because I have a beautiful daughter from my previous marriage, her name is Adele and she is 12 years old.

Have a nice day as I wait for your response soon. You are a very attractive and beautiful lady. I sure hope to read from you soon.until then please have a wonderful day.
[email protected] is my email since am not always online here.
Bill.

[email protected]
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009319986338
Bill Murray
Listens to: Don Moen, Don Williams, and Celine Dion