Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246477 by rococo Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:25 pm
flirty9.com/
stella23
24 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

hello my name is stella i will like to be your friend so that i can tell you all about me with love and trust this is my contact address where i want you to contact me for move information contact me here now
[email protected]
[email protected]

also uses the address: [email protected]
also documented here:
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 97927370/7
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74#p328062
Advertisement

#246478 by rococo Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:27 pm
loveconnect.in/profile.php?uid=3066
stellababy9999999999
I am a: Woman
Seeking: Men
education: High School Grad
marital status: Single, never married
I am currently living: Alone, There is a party every night

Hello Dear, i see your profile here loveconnect.in i am in interest to know you i will like to have a good communication with you; Pls contact me now to:
([email protected]) for better conversation.yours stella.
#246480 by rococo Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:31 pm
netlog.com/milibertdavid
milibertdavid
Female - 27 years, Dakar, Senegal
Milibert name david
Birthday 14.02.1988

Hello dear
My name is stella. I'm a woman and I come across your
profile here and i will be glade to have you as a friend and establish a lasting relationship with you.
Please send me an email at ([email protected])I will send you my pictures and tell you more about me.I also have something very important to discuss with you.I'll be waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours Lovely
stella
here my email ([email protected])

#246481 by rococo Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:34 pm
sexynaija.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=171444
stellababy22
I am female
Looking for male
Your real name stella
Desired Relationship Friendship
My birthday 13-02-1986
My match age 21-104
Country United States
State, City new york
Occupation studend
Religion Christian

Hello, dear my name is stella david i got interested in you after i viewed your profile i will like to have a very good friendship with you, contact me on my private email ([email protected] ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about myself,dear please contact me directly to my email ID
( [email protected]
the same pic also here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=235262&t=95241#p235263
#246835 by malu53 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:27 pm
Hello my love
Thank you so much for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss.Stella David from Liberia in west Africa, the only daughter of late Dr,Philip.David the personal advices of ( Late President Samuel Kenyon Doe ) who was killed by Prince Johnson and his rebels groups attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father because my late father was advice of Late President Samuel Kenyon Doe and i managed to make out my way to a near by country Senegal also west Africa where am leaving now as Refuge enduring hungry and bad situations of this camp, No good food to eat,
I am constrained to contact you be‏‏‏cause of the maltreatment I' am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp here I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term and to get my life back normal, My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.6 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.
As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
I'm staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only for your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred and here is my picture as i will like to see yours in your next mail, hoping to hear from you and i wait for your lovely reply, God bless you Yours Truly! Miss.Stella
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015

#258677 by malu53 Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:38 pm
GOD Is Great,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.that is why i never send you mail.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite and how to bring me out from camp but that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact this assistance Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Phillip Nyie. and his email address is:( [email protected]) and his phone number ( 221-775868312 Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $500.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev Phillip Nyie and instruct him where to send you the money,try and send him your address and your contact.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father Phillip Nyie on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Your Best friend.

STELLA
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015