Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246828 by malu53 Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:40 pm
vic was approched by this scammer on christiandate

My name is Terrie , I am single ,I am 34yrs old , I am new to this online stuff am looking for a serious man on here , I have meet a lot of man but they are all lier and cheater , I want a serious man on here that is ready to settle donw,Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive woman,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and Truth full..I seek for a true and Serious relationship that will last forever..You r so pretty in your words....I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal , I am really ready to settle donw with my man , A man that will love me for who i am ,. I want a man we can plan life together and Future ...and i want the Man who ready to have own Family and become As One Family together you can write me or text me 682-237-9015 or add me on [email protected]
pic also here
https://www.facebook.com/nancy.albrecht.3958
5 friends only :?

documented here too
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=75535
Advertisement

#246830 by malu53 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:03 pm
phone number 682-237-9015

Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC TX
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2010-12-22
City and State ROANOKE, TX

yahoo avatar

Last edited by malu53 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#246831 by malu53 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:06 pm
flirty9
terrie0072
35 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

My name is Terrie Smith , I am single ,I am 33yrs old , i have One Daughter she is 6year old , I was born in Spain and raised Up in Spain as well , due to wht happen to me i lost my dad He has a cancer , Living with my Mom now in Nigeria and i want you to know that the Reason why i am in Nigeria is that i was staying with a friend and now she have been Married that is why i am in Nigeria livig with my mom now and is that a Problem with you?.....i want you to know that my mom was not working bcos she has been a Old woman and i help her in the House to take Care of her , I am new to this online stuff am looking for a serious man on here , I have meet a lot of man but they are all lier and cheater , I want a serious man on here that is ready to settle donw , I am really ready to settle donw with my man , A man that will love me for who i am ,. I want a man we can plan life together and Future ...and i want the Man who ready to have own Family and become As One Family together ..... add me on smterri at dot com Terrie Smith
Last edited by malu53 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#246832 by rococo Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:08 pm
angelreturn.com
Terrie0071
Female / Single
35 - Las Vegas / USA
Compounds isolated
Transfer to change another country
Seeking Friendship, short-term relationships, Romance / Dating, Marriage

slogan: i am honest and open minded woman

i am honest and open minded woman
i am Terrie by name and i am single woman with one daughter, and am simple woman and easy going as well

:( photo of a child
Last edited by rococo on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#246834 by malu53 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:16 pm
FB & Seniormeet

Michella Weright
Am Terrie Michelle by name and i am single woman with one daughter , i am seeking for serious Relationship with the right man who will love me for who i am not for what i am and if you Kindly interested on me just add me and you can also text me to my cell phone 682) 237-9015 and you can add me on smterri@yahoo,com

also on
new-dating.com
#246836 by rococo Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 pm
:oh-joy: clones on

webdate.com/main.php?a=user.profile&duid=6357246
terrie0071
Last login: over a week ago
Joined On: January 24, 2012
Seeking: Men
Age/Gender 34 year old Woman
Race: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Education: PhD / Post Doctoral

About me:
i Am Terrie By Name and i am single woman with one Daughter, i am Born in Maryland in Salisbury But Move to Colorado i am Honest and Open Mind , i have been into Serious Relationship before but the man just Cheating on me , i am Easy Going and Simple as well

http://www.adatingnest.com/terrie0071
terrie0071
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
State: Utah City:Providence
Zip Code:84332
Religion:Christian
Ethnicity:Middle Eastern

Headline: i am honest and open mind
In my own words:i am Terrie by name and i am single woman with one Daughter, i am honest and open mind as well
#246837 by rococo Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:33 pm
clone on:
2meet4free.com/candidate?u=8832&block=block
terrie0071
looking for: dating a man
religion: catholic
pics (2)

i am Terrie by name and i am single woman with one daughter and i am looking for serious relationship which will lead into marriage
#246839 by rococo Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:02 pm
mydailyflog.com/terrie0071/calendar/20130209
terrie0071
Terrie Smith
35 year old, woman from United States

About Me:
i am Terrie by name and i am single woman with one Daughter, i am honest and Open mind , i am easy going , i am faithful and listing , understanding woman as well , i have been into serious relationship before but the man just cheater on me and since then i have been single woman , i am here seeking for seruious relationship with the right man who i can start a new Life with

FishMeetFish.com/profile/terrie0071
terrie0071
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Seeking a: Man