Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246869 by AlanJones Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:05 am
Romance Scammer - Christofer Fredriksson - [email protected]

Claims to be a widower, 54 years old, living in Scotland, with a 24-year-old daughter.

Good morning my darling wife XXX

How are you doing? what is going on honey all because i need your help you have to unfriend me on facebook oh God honey i love you i shall send you my Passport and my address ok this evening honey please do please add me let talk honey you mean everything to me .. I love you forever and ever please i need you now am crying I love you no matter what honey i need you i do not need your money all i need is you honey I love you
Your husband*:x lovestruck*:x lovestruck*:x lovestruck
Chris

Good morning my darling wife XXX,

Thank you so much for your lovely mail.. Honey am so happy to hear from you honey I love you honey i do not understand why i could not access my facebook account please i need you so much honey did you get my passport i sent you honey please help me am worried about you I love you i need you honey. Honey how wish am with you now because i should be with you yesterday be in your arms honey am crying I need you so much I love you .. lovestruckYou are my life and soul.. Kiss you honey hope to hear from you soon honey please write me what will you help me with i need to know honey .. I wanna be with you by on monday honey please I love you
Your husband
Chris

Good morning my darling wife XXX

Oh my God honey Thank you so much honey ..You are one a million what can i do now oh God, honey am crying you are my joy and my happiness honey you save my life i swear with the death of my life and also with the death of my parents i will never hurt you and also i will pay back the money in double when i come to you on Monday honey I love you so much with all my life honey my life my soul belongs to you honey forever and ever I love you i can't wait to be with you on Monday honey I love you.

Honey here is the information on how you can send me the money to me please, send the money through western union money transfer that is the easy way to get the money here honey below is the account office names;

First Name: Arman
Last name: Yani
Address : 23 Jalan Letnan Jenderal S. Parman Jakarta

Honey please after you send the money please sms me write me via e-mail the MTCN NUMBER, NAME, ADDRESS OK

Please honey am so ashamed of my self please do not let any more because am so ashamed honey I love you You are my life and soul

Your husband

Chris

Uses UK mobile phone +447879905104

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement