Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246695 by malu53 Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:14 am
mancini6060
Male
Profession ENGINEER
50 - / United States
Current Location Wayne/ United States
Create Date 18/04/2015 04:20

I LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY

About Me
I am calm and a happy person i love putting smile on people face i do thing to make other happy because i belive that is the most important thing you can do for anybody, i love traveling i watch movies go to gym, and travel a lot

Looking For
i need a caring and understanding person who is ready for love and know the meaning of love

Hello dear how are you doing i hope you are fine i will like to be your friend if you don't mind please reply me on this email or you could text me or beter send me your details i hope to hear from you [email protected] , 1 530 303 8674 Mancini
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#246699 by malu53 Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:43 am
twin on FB

facebook.com/morris.gold.37
Morris Gold
Lives in New City, New York
From Bronx, New York
Relationship Divorced

About Morris
am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine,honest, sincere, witty and easy going.

Image Image Image
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
#246941 by malu53 Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:31 pm
scammer thought he met vic on Finya
though he approached vic on angelreturn.com :laugh-s:

here his message in German

gut zu treffen you on Finya. Ich würde wirklich gerne mehr über you.What Sie in einem Partner will das wissen? Ich möchte wirklich , von Ihnen zu hören , denn ich werde nicht den gleichen Fehler machen zweimal in meinem Leben so bitte ehrlich mit mir.

Was mich in einen Partner , was ich will, ist jemand, der aufrichtig und warmherzig ist , jemand, den ich kann Spaß mal mit Aktien und jemand, der weiß und versteht, ich werde immer für sie da sein , um sie in dem, was sie tun, zu unterstützen und zu hören zu ihnen und ihnen zu helfen, die Person, die sie sein wollen .

Ein Seelenverwandten nicht nur ein Liebhaber. Wenn sie traurig zu Tränen von ihren Augen abwischen , und doch , wenn es glücklich, das Lächeln auf ihrem Gesicht zu erfassen und stellen Sie sicher, es bleibt there.Someone dem ich bin glücklich, rund und wer glücklich und bequem um mich herum. Ich akzeptiere die Menschen für die Art, wie sie sind , und würde mich jemand für mich akzeptieren wollen.

Ich akzeptiere die Menschen für das, was drin ist , nicht nur , ob sie attraktiv auf der Außenseite sind . Es ist die Person, die in das bedeutet mir sehr viel . Ich bin sehr locker und ich habe Lust bekommen , jemanden erst einmal wissen . Ich würde lieber mit jemandem befreundet Ich glaube sein und bleiben Freunde für Alter und nicht hetzen zu etwas und verlieren einen großen Freund . Jemand, der Reise des Lebens zu teilen Blick auf die Zukunft , aber wenn ich mir auf meiner Seite , ich würde sie es sehen, ich werde immer senden Sie eine E-Mail antworten Sie mir

MANCINI

google translated the message like that

good to meet you on Finya. I would really like to know more about you you.What a partner wants to know? I really want to hear from you, because I will not make the same mistake twice so please be honest with me in my life.

As for me in a partner, what I want is someone who is sincere and warm, someone I can have fun times with stocks and someone who knows and understands, I will always be there for them in order to in what they are doing to support and listen to them and to help them find the person they want to be.

A soul mate is not only a lover. If they wipe sad tears from their eyes, and yet when it lucky to capture the smile on her face and make sure it stays there.Someone which I am happy about and who is happy and comfortable around me. I accept the people for the way they are, and would anyone want to accept me for me.

I accept people for what's inside, not just whether they are attractive on the outside. It is the person who means a lot to me in the. I'm very laid back and I got the desire to know someone first. I'd rather be friends with someone I believe to be and remain friends for ages and not rush into something and lose a great friend. Someone to share that journey of life Looking to the future, but when I reply me on my side, I would see it, I will always e-mail me

MANCINI
Received: by 212.82.98.115
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015
#247703 by malu53 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:43 am
Hello dear,
How are you doing i hope you are fine i will like to tell you more about me so you know me more like you have ask and also please tell more about you i will like to know you more also and i will send you pictures on my next email.

I lost my wife 5years ago i have been alone for a long time but i just told myself that i can't really remain like this that is why i had to come online to find that right person that will make me happy and we can spend the rest of our live happy together i am a simple and humble man i do have a Son he is a nice boy i guess he will like you but you also need to tell me more about you because i will like to know you and be close to you that will make me happy if i can always read from you and talk to you on phone i am a very busy person but i believe family should always come first

I work as an independent contractor,and an Engineer and so i travel a lot guess it made traveling my hobby,i haven't really had much fun with any lady as most of the ladies i have met are opportunist hoping to grab what they can, especially the pretty once which is part of the reason why i came on net to find my bride,so am hoping to meet a fun loving lady and also i believe age is a number and the outer looks of a person don't make them but the inner characteristics,am searching for happiness anywhere and everywhere. I am friendly,open minded, humorous when i am not excessively stressed with work,am independent, caring,sharing,a lovaholic as well as gallant, My hobbies are traveling, reading,listening to music and making someone happy, My favorite color is green, I like anything soft, i like blues,R&B and any soft musical, i like a compassionate and tender lady who will be there for me always as i will be for her too, I like nice cloths and shoes,cars though i don't worship them, I am a lone ranger and i live comfortably and the distance isn't ever go no be a problem dear.
Mancin
Received: by 212.82.98.119
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015
#260746 by malu53 Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:27 pm
a miracle
what a metamorphosis!

Vincent Mancini would like to stay in touch on LinkedIn.
Vincent Mancini
CEO at SVMancini Construction
Kansas City, Missouri Area

Hi ,
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
- Vincent

also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=29876
scamlisted on Delphi, PB, RS, scampolice

scammer's fake company is posted here
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=106067
#262129 by malu53 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:53 am
Vincent Mancini would like to connect on LinkedIn. How would you like to respond?
Vincent Mancini
CEO at SVMancini Construction Kansas City, Kansas
current Alan Batsman & Associates, SVMancini Construction
Education The University of Manchester

#262132 by malu53 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:08 am
mingle2
mancini6060
"We need to be happy"
50 year old man from New Jersey, New Mexico
Looking for woman for marriage
Profession: engineer
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live at home
Want Children? Undecided/open

About mancini6060
Interests: traveling, watching sport, going to the beach
Hi..I am humble and hardworking I like putting smile on people's face I live traveling and doing things that's best

uses FB profile pic