Information on romance scams and scammers.
#238265 by Grandma Grim Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:29 pm
SCAMMER

He had a name change... well spelling change.

Only email address I have is the FB link [email protected] now I have [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... nref=story

This is his first message to me. I was interested in him as he had attempted to scam someone already.

I will be ready for a serious relationship with you hence you are kind and understanding woman. First, I will like to know you more speak to you and having known much about you, we can engage in a serious relationship. I look forward to knowing much about you. Kindly give me a comprehensive detail about yourself. The things you expect in a relationship and how you intend to build your relationship with me.

I will wait to hear back from you soon.

Josh
Last edited by Grandma Grim on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement

#238422 by Grandma Grim Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:28 pm
SCAMMER

I'm Your Friend, and I'm Here if You Need Me I can see you struggling right now Things that were once familiar to you have changed, leaving you to feel a little lost and worried. Life challenges us to grow by putting us in different situations. But if things seem too difficult, remember I'm your friend. You mean a lot to me, and I'm here if you need me. We need to set time of meeting when we can meet for a chat. So can you give me what time works perfect for you.

A very strange one even for a scammer !

Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
#245746 by Grandma Grim Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:50 am

#247277 by Good Heart Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:51 pm
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be!

@: Grandma Grim... You are a big fool.. You asked me to send you naked pictures and make love to you on the phone which i refused now you come Scamwarners to say am a scammer? I have called the site administrator about this issue.. I hope everyone sees you in whom you are... If i don't want to be in relationship with you does that give you the right to make other women to reject me too?
#247278 by Bryon Williams Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:26 pm
Hello Scammer Josh Lee or Josh Li or whatever you may change it to next.

The post will not be removed. I will however update it for the search engines.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Looks like your facebook page is gone??

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#247359 by Grandma Grim Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:08 am
I actually hope I don't have to say this...... But......

I don't have, nor have ever had any interest in the scammer posing as Josh Lee Li.

I am not going to dignify the comments with a reply. So far fetched they are laughable.

The quotes were passed to me to list on behalf of others. Which I did. I know of at least 2 women contacted by this scammer.
Last edited by Bubbles on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:49 am, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Completing bolding coding.

#247360 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:21 am
@Grandma Grim

Your idiot scammer stole one of his poems from http://www.healingwell.com/community/de ... 9&m=305267

As most scammers you sometimes will see a change in writing styles. Their native writings styles and the ones they copy.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#247363 by Grandma Grim Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:29 am
tps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1 ... 92&fref=ts

I will list other communications he has had here with others that have been passed on to me. I know he will be saying much the same to everyone.

Would you care to tell me more about yourself? I am really interested in knowing more about you, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone, So come on and share it all with me. I want to learn about you and what makes your heart and soul happy, as the friendship I want to build with you, I want it to be like no other you have ever shared or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, love and faithfulness.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Until then have a pleasant day.
Thanks
Josh.

I really can't find words that are strong enough to express that i mean no harm, i just want to get to know you more. All i want is to be a friend, someone that you can look out for when ever you need a friend to talk to. I look up to you because you seem strong, caring and beautiful the beauty of the heart is for me to find out as our friendship progresses. To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences. I’ve been thinking about writing to you for a while now, to tell you about the meaning of friendship, something that surrounds us in such a natural way that we don’t even bother much to understand what it truly means. Maybe I can’t really express that meaning, but it’s good to know that we need one step by step not to rush into anything.
Hope to read from you soon. love Josh

I have had this from two different women he has contacted.

When you feel tired and alone, just tell me. Even though my hands can’t hold you, my feet may not be able to run to you, my voice may not reach you, but my knees are always here to pray for you. I want you to know that our friendship means a lot to me… you cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you jump off the window, I ain’t jump. Instead, I’ll catch you with my arms and hug you tight! Friendship is like a song that after we hear it, we still hum the melody as we live through life. You’re my song that never runs out of tune in my heart and thanks for been a good friend. And i appreciate you for whom you are.

Josh.

Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. Wonderful. How was your day and night?. I knew something was missing since i haven't smiled all morning till now, lol. i woke up late, i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us. I guess you should truly know who i am. I don't really know how this would work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what to do and what to say or how to handle situation of things, then what would i be? When a wise man sees that he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness added with a woman who is caring, loving, understanding and honest. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing on this earth if he has no crown to complete him and a woman to call his own......wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound.

Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for. My heart told me that the queen of my heart was there when you first said hello to me on facebook. I don't think that there is, or there could be, anyone better than you out there for me.

I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you now. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are honest and open to me. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.

Thank you honey for everything. I pray to God everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Josh.

I am not a scammer and I have no reason to do such in anyway. I may not be the much perfect man but I did promise that I will not do anything that will hurt your heart in anyway because there is no honor in doing so. love Josh

Mine is both cooking together in the kitchen, sharing the fun and the work, laughing, talking, and then settling down together to eat in quiet, maybe some candles, soft music, i love togetherness, the more together, listen to music together and cuddle the more i fall in love. Josh

#247383 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 am
@Grandma Grim

Posting scam scripts to warn others is great.

The greatest reward is for the scammer to show up and proclaim his innocence :beer:

Job well done. :bowdown:

ETA: Always expose them from their initial email. :wink: And continue with the sctipt.

#247493 by Dotti Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:19 pm
Welcome Josh Li, or is it Josh Lee, or maybe even Josh Brown? I see you have been using that name as well. It seems that you spend a lot of your time trying to find a sugar mummy or a way to live off the hard work of others, including your attempts at becoming a hacker, instead of actually working for your own money.

I'm sorry to say that the people here have spent far too much time dealing with low-life scammers to be fooled by your rather weak attempt to divert the attention away from your pathetic crimes.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#281424 by mariko Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:46 am
The scammer facebook is still there.
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009157233892

(1)This photo of girl and dogs on this scammer's timeline was stolen from this LINK HERE in Traditional Chinese. The article is about Doctor in Hong Kong and his family and their dogs.

From the Chinese article linked above, identified the man in photo is Louis Shih Tai Cho (Chinese: 史泰祖) (born 1952 in Hong Kong), a Chinese dermatologist in Hong Kong and deputy chairman of pro-Beijing New People's Party. The article also shows Dr. Shih is married and happy with his family, never needs to find relationship on Internet. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Shih)

(2) This photo from the scammer's facebook showing that the letter on the board behind the people are traditional Chinese. The photo taken in Taiwan or Hong Kong.

Posting rest of photo here;

#281773 by Grandma Grim Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:01 pm
Incredibly worrying this man has been around such a long time and seems to be still doing so well.

This has been received today from a woman on his FB page at the moment....
The shipping company found out that i was trying to ship money out of Malaysia down to Hong Kong. That was why the ship was re-routed back to Malaysia they said the ship had a problem.. all because they want to hand me over to the Malaysian authority for money laundry.
There is this government body that came to my hotel room today, they took me to their office for questioning they called themselves Amla .. i need to get a lawyer tomorrow because they are taking me to court on Wednesday
I don't know why all this is happening to me now

This is where he has left off at the moment. Poor man.... harrowing for him ! Such imagination.