Information on romance scams and scammers.
#247950 by malu53 Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:35 am
Ed
54, Lagos, Nigeria
Last seen 12 minutes ago

About Me
serious, confident, calm, purposeful, persistent, responsible, honest, kind, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, considered, responsible .

Hello sunshine i must say that you are pretty and calm, you look like an angel.am ED from London ,working in a construction company and i'm divorced with one son i am searching for the right woman to settle down with. i wish you will be that woman that will make me the happiest man on earth. I don't know what to say about me unless been asked but you can add me up on [eddkhan7[AT]yahoo.com] for a chat or in the alternative pls send me your email for effective communication.also let me know when your time you will be available for a chat.Please do reach me I will be waiting
Love Ed

also on badoo as Ed
same profile image
Advertisement

#247998 by malu53 Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:50 am
HELLO PRETTY

Hello sunshine.. its nice to read from you,, there's this eagerness i feel inside of me to get more closer to you...you re very easy to talk to and i feel like i could tell you anything... I want to let you know that At this point in my life, I am seeking peace, fun and simplicity. I have been in serious relationships and have learned from them. It's nice to step back and be able to see the big picture in life. Life is short and precious and I don't want to waste time basing my life and relationships on things that don't really matter in the long run.
Im a firm believer in "things only have as much power as you give them". I want to focus on being a good partner, a supportive friend and simply enjoy my days in a way that feels natural. I don't want deal out any nonsense or receive it. There are no power plays left in me. They hurt everyone and are nonsense as far as I am concerned. If you want to meet a kind, loving, fun, adventurous, outgoing, honest person, You are in contact with d right guy and we can start with a focus of friendship and let see how far it grow into a romatic relationship, If nothing more comes from it then maybe at least we will have gained a friend which is always nice too.. I don't mind opening door's and buying flowers for no reason.lets not make distance a barrier here because i see far beyond that. There is a bunch of places you couldn't ever stop to visit and i wouldn't mind traveling as far as to meet with you.I want a true love,a woman that has a big heart,ready for a serious and honest long term relationship,a woman that believes in a one man,one woman kind of relationship,a woman that has true moral,cultural and family values i saw your profile and it caught my attention and i like to know more about you.
Warmly.
hope to hear from you soon
Ed.
Received: by 98.138.105.194
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015