Information on romance scams and scammers.
#247940 by rococo Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:38 pm
http://www.angelreturn.com/profile/47441
johnweston
Male, 55 - / Taiwan
Create Date 25/03/2015

24/04/2015
Hi dear, How are you doing?I am a former British soldier and a citizen of Britain, my name is Brigadier John Weston………. Retired and now work as Military Educator on Anti- Bomb Dictatorship In Afghanistan I Love making friends and meeting people. It will be my pleasure having you as my friend and also to know more about you and where you come from if you don’t mind.You can also reach me through my important private email address
([email protected])
Do send your private email address to me for more communication Have a lovely day

documented here:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 964#p76265
Advertisement

#248007 by malu53 Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:07 am
Hello Dearest,

Thanks so much for your response its gives me great joy and happiness because you are going to be the first woman that i will be meeting through online dating and i really wished you will also be the last because am not here for games but looking for a serious minded woman for a serious relationship that may end me in marriage . distance and age does not matter to me in a relationship but all that matters is trust, been faithful and mutual understanding . Presently i live in Afghanistan where i was assigned for my duty and will finish my assignment by the end of July 2015 and return back home to my country. I am the only child of my parents, i lost my wife 4 years ago but left for me two beautiful daughters, my dad pasts away the year i joined army and 6 years later my mom died also.It is my pleasure to let you know that i love the beautiful smile on your face, i would like to know you more deeply, so please tell me more about your self. I want to say that my heart is full of joy and happiness for knowing you and i like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish.I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too!!And also sharing ideas. I am caring, loving, honest, God fearing, good heart, trustworthy and trusting.okay I wait to read your friendship mail
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015