Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248016 by rococo Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:01 am
Hello dear,
How are things with you? I hope so. My name is Nancy and I am looking for an honest and sincere in a good friendship that can lead to something better in the future. I picked interest on you after i got your contact on my research on the internet. I really want to have a good friendship with you even if you are married we can be friends, I have a reason to choose you as my friend, please, if you want to know more, kindly contact me through my e-mail ([email protected]) ok. We need to talk and get to know ourselves and in the same way all the photos of shares between me, hope to hear from you.
Your New Friend Thanks,
Nancy
Image Image

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:22:08 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: Undisclosed-Recipient;
IP: 41.83.231.87./ Senegal, Dakar
Advertisement

#248020 by rococo Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:10 am
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 4:44:59 +0000

Dear beloved,
My name is Nancy Evans of South Sudan, 5.3ft tall, (never married before) and now am 24 years old, lives in a refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father, Colonel Toure was the director Mavococoa Evans and Associates (LTD) and he was the personal adviser to former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood. It's only me that is alive

Now make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where I live now in a refugee camp. I would like to know more about you, what you like and what you do not, hobbies and out. With your beautiful words to me, I will tell you more about me on my next message. Included here are my photos before the civil war. I would also like to see your own photo too.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Nancy Evans