Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248072 by rococo Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:13 pm
flirty9.com/
Lindababy4u
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hi Dear! [email protected]
How are you? My name is Miss Linda Ahmed Abdalla ,I am girl from South Sudan and I will be very glad if you can contact me through my email address, and i will tell you more about myself. here is my address([email protected]) Remember I wish to contact you personally for a long time relationship I having gone through your remarkable profile which interested me to contact you.
Please I am waiting to hear from you soon
From Miss Linda
Advertisement

#248073 by rococo Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm
polishdating.ie/user-2009-lindababy4u.html
lindababy4u
Name: linda lindaawa
What you are looking for: Adventure
Sign of the Zodiac: Aquarius
Religion: Atheism

about me:
I'm linda, angel-faced, slinky, stunner with a penchant for la dolce vita (the sweet life) and eagerness to please. I can show you Dakar's best restaurants, shows and nightclubs.
To make a date with me please call my personal secretary: 00221764937851

#248074 by rococo Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:23 pm
cherrytruelove.com/
linda - ID: 10236
Marital Status: Single
Lives in: USA
Ethnicity: African (Black)
Chinese Zodiac: Aries
Education: student

Seeking
In search of someone charming, articulate, well mannered and fun loving it accompany you to dinner, a show, or a business engagement ?. Look no further - experience the best it has dakar City offer! An advance booking only.

Aged: 24-80
For: Penpal, Friend, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Language practice .
About me:
I'm linda, angel-faced, slinky, stunner with a penchant for la dolce vita (the sweet life) and eagerness to please. I can show you Dakar's best restaurants, shows and nightclubs.
To make a date with me please call my personal secretary: 00221764937851
Pls do not sms!
#248082 by malu53 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:55 am
http://flirty9.com/inbox_dialogue.php?u ... _id=114688
Hi Dear! Hi Dear![email protected] How are you? My name is Miss Linda Ahmed Abdalla ,I am girl from South Sudan and I will be very glad if you can contact me through my email address, and i will tell you more about myself. here is my address([email protected]) Remember I wish to contact you personally for a long time relationship I having gone through your remarkable profile which interested me to contact you. Please I am waiting to hear from you soon From Miss Linda
#248456 by malu53 Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:09 pm
Hello Dear,
I am very happy to read your profile.I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart, Life has ways of changing your plans even if you are not ready for the change. Well I don't have any alternative than this medium through which I have contact you since internet correspondence is the option left for me.
My name is Miss Linda Ahmed Abdalla I am the first daughter in the family of two girls. and I will be 24 years by this coming June,Medical student, my father of his blessed memory by name Late Dr. Ahmed Abdalla ,my father was a very successful political business man attached mostly to the eastern and central African ruling class before he died,but was more into business of Gold and Diamonds which formed the main source of his incomes and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country Sudan when Janjaweed militant came to our house, and this was what sent me away from my country to Burkina Faso as I made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of Catholic Missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

Actually I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to a better life,I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own person .Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving it to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells me that you would be truthful to me. Briefly,I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent. I have a substantial amount $5.5 million us dollars which I will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that I have no business experience for now.

However,I shall forward to you the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in the investment, and I will like to complete my studies because I was in my 2nd year in the university, when the crisis started.It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over, once the fund has not been transferred. With due respect I am pleading that you help me, I am giving all this detail information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of the kind of help i need from you. I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you.
Yours Sincerely,
Linda.
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015

her sibling here :laugh-s:
viewtopic.php?f=7&p=235348
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#256643 by rococo Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:28 am
http://www.angelreturn.com/profile/54960
Lindababy4u
Female, 25
Location Ouagadougou/ Burkina Faso
Create Date 16/06/2015

Hi Dear!
[email protected]
How are you? My name is Miss Linda Ahmed Abdalla ,I am girl from South Sudan and I will be very glad if you can contact me through my email address, and i will tell you more about myself. here is my address
([email protected]) Remember I wish to contact you personally for a long time relationship I having gone through your remarkable profile which interested me to contact you.
From Miss Linda
please send me a mail in my Email address inbox
#257176 by rococo Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:55 pm
http://osada.pl/140901
Lindababy4u1
Name: Lindababy Abdalla
Date of birth: 24 December 1990
Registration date: 2015-06-15
E-mail: [email protected]

Subject: send me a mail in my inbox an e-mail
Hello Darling! Hello Darling! [email protected] How are you? My name is Miss Linda Ahmed Abdalla, I'm a girl from Southern Sudan and I will be very glad if you can contact me through my email, and I'll tell you more about myself. Here is my email address ([email protected]) Remember, I want to contact you personally for a long time relationship and after going through your remarkable profile which interested me contact you. Please I'm waiting to hear from you soon Miss Linda send me an email in my inbox an e-mail
pic as above
#265477 by rococo Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:39 am
Zorpia / lindaabdalla
24, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Last seen 1 hours ago

Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in Portugal

Hi Dear!
[email protected]
How are you? My name is Miss Linda Ahmed Abdalla ,I am girl from South Sudan and I will be very glad if you can contact me through my email address, and i will tell you more about myself. here is my address ([email protected]) Remember I wish to contact you personally for a long time relationship I having gone through your remarkable profile which interested me to contact you.
From Miss Linda
OK please send me a mail in my Email address inbox
the same pic ar,