Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248086 by malu53 Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:51 am
danny
45, Dallas, Texas, United States
Last seen 7 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 37‑60, in Guinea.
Divorced
I am Friendly.

About Me
The most expensive thing in the world is trust. It can take years to earn and just a matter of seconds to lose

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 4'1" 115lbs <<< look at him :=)

Greetings to you, I'm Danny Wills from London I saw your profile and i become interested in knowing you more
Please kindly reply to me back via e-mail [email protected] so that we can talk better. waiting,
Thanks
Danny.
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#248170 by malu53 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:32 pm
Hello dear
How are you today hope everything is fine.Let me start by introducing myself to you. My name is Danny wills i live and work here in West London; i am 45yrs old, born an only child back in Texas. I am a Marine engineer, I'm a man who loves the lord and desires to accomplish his will. I am easy going person, affectionate, have a great sense of humor, I like fun, I am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and I love spoiling my loved one. My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as I can and then be the best man I can be to my family. My favorite colors are purple I like movies especially scary ones, bowling, dancing, and amusement parks anything fun... I am honest, and do not play any games, don’t have time for that. I do not like liars or cheaters. I enjoy pampering, surprising from my partner and also surprise my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall. I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she looks at my face. One that will share my sorrows with me. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith. Can you please tell me more about yourself? Send me more of your pictures, With love Danny
Subject: Hi from Danny
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015
#249723 by malu53 Thu May 07, 2015 1:55 am
changed profile a little :lol: and pic

danny
45, Dallas, Texas, United States
Height and Weight 4'1" 115lbs
Currently Living With Alone
Last seen 9 hours ago
aged 37‑60, in Guatemala.
Divorced
I am Friendly.

About Me
The most expensive thing in the world is trust. It can take years to earn and just a matter of seconds to lose

pics are stolen from 'Chris' the husband of this woman
http://whaleyccjt.blogspot.ca/2011_06_01_archive.html
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#252376 by malu53 Sat May 23, 2015 5:22 pm
back again :lol:
danny
45, Vienna, Austria
Last seen 1 hours ago
aged 40‑60, in Viet Nam.
Divorced
I am Friendly.
Currently Living With Alone

About Me

Hi, how are you today? You are a good looking woman and I would like to know you more about you.
8 hrs ago
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#253006 by malu53 Wed May 27, 2015 5:53 am
changed back to this pic
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=248170#p249723

and contacted me yesterday again same email address

danny
45, Vienna, Austria
Last seen 11 hours ago
aged 40‑60, in South Africa.

Please kindly reply to me back via e-mail [email protected] so that we can talk better waiting,
Thanks
Danny.
12 hrs ago
#270927 by malu53 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:43 pm
now resurfacing on ar
danny
Male / Divorced
45 - Bristol
Current Location City of London/ United Kingdom
Create Date 21/09/2015 16:05

About Me
Let me start by introducing myself to you. My name is Danny wills i am from London; i am 45yrs born in the family of two I am the second with a sister who is married. I am a Marine engineer, I am a man who loves the lord and desires to accomplish his will. I am easy going person, affectionate, have a great sense of humor

Looking For
ideal woman

Appearance Average
Height(cm) 157
Weight(kg) 64
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession C E O
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage

Am Danny wills working and living in England.how are you?i am a very optimistic and confident man,looking to find someone to share the good things and bad moment that life throws to everyone with.I am fun loving,caring and most of all with a big heart worn on my sleeve.so please if you don't mind could you leave your email address so i can write to you.
#270928 by malu53 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:46 pm
ar pic also on picassa

chandru chandra
worked ati MarineMax, Inc.
lives in bristol London

employment Engineer

other names Danny wills