Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248369 by malu53 Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:36 am
Thomas
52 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: manassas
Marital status: Widowed
Children: Yes, they live at home
Want children: Undecided
Education: Bachelor's degree

About thomas20
Am Thomas lives in manassa,virginia :lol: . 52 years single man seeking true love. i love golfing and taking walk at the beach side. am all simple out and within.I hate lies betrayal and cheat, am not looking for a player or chat mate for an online date but a woman I can spend the rest of my life with as my wife, sister, best friend and mother...I need a family and not just a date

I think it will be much convenient if we move from here and continue seriously in our personal mails by giving me your email address also....I have Yahoo Messenger also so you can give me your Yahoo Messenger ID so that i can add you on there for better communication...this is my id [email protected] . kindly reply with yours. Hope to hear from you soon
Advertisement

#248385 by malu53 Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:52 am
also into loan scam

http://skimamanahsahambumiputera.blogsp ... -loan.html
Loan Company15 Mac 2015
https://plus.google.com/115867029858661158329/posts

Benjamin roger fast loan company
Hello
I've become a debt, rent paid or if you are not given a loan in the bank? Our team will help to solve your problem. we are a registered company, we lend money to people who need urgent financial assistance, and those who have been denied credit from banks because of low credit scores, we provide financial assistance to the company, industry, individuals and also sponsor you to unleash talent You and achieve your objective and more, or you want to pay a debt or charge, or before you have been scammed by fake money lenders? Congratulations you are now in the right place, Roger Benjamin group loans fast loan company that is reliable, which provides loans at very low interest rate of 2%, we come to put an end to all problems. We recommend a quick loan for any purpose. Only the ID card, quick verification, minimum formalities, high acceptance of the proposal and take credit for 30 minutes, Without the need to provide proof of income. We have a high loan amount up to 200 million GBP. Our repayment period is from 8 months to 20 years. We are using this medium to inform you that we provide confidential assistance and would be willing to offer loans. So contact us today via email at: [email protected]
lots of love
#248388 by malu53 Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:04 am
zorpia with yahoo

thomas
52, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Last seen 7 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑68, in Bahrain.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted.
Eye Color Black :=)
Language english
Currently Living With Kids
#248389 by malu53 Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:08 am
on google+ with the pic of first post
caption: gud man.jpg

also on Skype
Skype ID thomasbradley2058
Name: Thomas Bradley
#257083 by rococo Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:02 am
zorpia
richly
54, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Religion Christian

Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 27‑99, in United Kingdom.

Place I've traveled to london nigeria

CHAT;;
Hello, how are you doing? I'm richly 55years old single, I love animals, like playing basketball,playing billiards, swimming, horse back ride, dancing, writing, reading, and watching movies, am 5'8ft. i just found your profile on here, i will like to know more about you.. i will be waiting to hear back from you
Hey Hun...
Thanks for our chat we had on zorpia.com and also for your email contact I will start first by telling you much about myself because by so doing you can then use that to write me also telling me more about yourself too.lets always create time for ourselves, please lets keep in contact and always as we pray good things should work out for us, i will start by telling you about myself since this is what we wanted in knowing much about ourselves. Well now i can refer to you as a friend, its only proper that i let you know about my background, I am richly WALKER, (Father - American, Mother - kenyan).

i am 55 years old man Widowed, am the only child of my parent, i lost my Dad at a tender age, and was raised by my anti who took care of me. I have a Daughter her name is Alicia and she is 5yrs old and she is my only child. I am a dual citizen of Kenyan-American and i have lived in USA almost all my life. I'm an American solider. I am currently in artillery regiment 103 currently on deployment to Afghanistan. I enjoy my work a lot because it keeps me busy all the time and introduce me to new adventure all the time...
If i may ask, Are you single and have you met anyone over the Internet before?? Because this is my first experience and i hope all goes well between us.

If you must know I registered with zorpia to find a caring and honest woman. I want to share my life with, and it won't be as a playmate. Thanks for the time you have giving me to send you this message, can you please tell me more about yourself and please reply to me telling me more about yourself just the way I have just written to you about myself.
I will be waiting... richly WALKER
hello [email protected] i hope to hear from you soon
pics (2) already here: http://lrg131.zpcdn.com/1/8785/56227546.b3160e.jpg
#257084 by rococo Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:04 am
Image << Yahoo avatar

e-mail: [email protected] leads to a profile on skype :=)

Name: [email protected]

IP:121.202.253.157
Decimal:2043346333
Hostname:m121-202-253-157.smartone.com
ASN:17924
ISP:SmarTone Mobile Communications Ltd
Geolocation Information:
Asia, Hong Kong, Central District