Information on romance scams and scammers.
#248415 by malu53 Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 am
Graham
51, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 56 minutes ago

profile pic stolen from Mohammed Hariri
http://www.africatelecomit.com/sas-cell ... investment

Hello pretty, how are you?
Hello good morning and how are you doing today I must express my profound joy to have you as my friend, you came into my life at the very point that i want someone to relate with. honestly I am so happy to meet you here, your smile makes here make me see you as a caring woman with love and understanding, seeing your face this morning makes me feel like i have known you for years, I will share more about myself with, I am Robert Graham which you know already, I an expert on construction of road, train station, real Estate project and renovation of building, I am very happy and caring man down to earth,faithful man, great sense of humor (love to laugh, outgoing and outspoken at times,family oriented man.i lost my wife some years back and ever since then i have been single with my little son who live in the state because of his study, but now i think life has to go on and i hope to find a good woman that we can talk and plan together, I am really happy to read back from you and also to learn more about you , i am so happy about that and i hope we keep these going on and soon we see what the destiny has for me and you because i really believe our meeting is for a reason, cheers and you can add me on messenger robertgraham802, i would love to know more about you.
51 mins ago
Last edited by malu53 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement