Information on romance scams and scammers.
#249447 by rococo Tue May 05, 2015 11:38 am
Subject: From Frank

There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words,Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out..If it is really love, you can see yourself standing in their eyes, part of the abstinence that is worth dying for.. If you long for that recognition that will not part by distance, in time your dream will be replied.Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel...Distance, it is a test of love, many will fail, but for those who can withstand it have the answer true love

A happy Life is not about finding the right partner but how long you can hang on to your partner till the very last end, True love is not about how you love your partner in the beginning but how much love you can endure till the very last end, Yesterday is gone, no one knows tomorrow, but today is a gift that is why it’s called the PRESENT. To love is divine and to error is human, life is full of ups and downs, strength in each other will determine life for a true couple. Be loyal, loving, playful, curious, very romantic and full of life. Value honesty, faith and communication. You should be very affectionate and love romance and you know how i will do kiss and cuddle you all the time when i am with you and i want you to believe in chemistry and love on first site as well, appreciate intelligence of your partner and always respect his views and decisions. This will put you and me on a solid foundation to build a healthy and happy relationship.

i just want you to know that i will not play with your heart because wont want anyone to play with mine , am a very outspoken and Courageous man , am a man with a ladies respect , but the truth about life is Patient , because Patient is always a Virtue and the Virtue of Love is not finding a perfect person but trying to love the imperfect perfectly because i believe in life there is no perfect one am not either but i try to be good and i only need that woman that will bring out the best in me, everyone has a bad and good side but for me i have the best heart any human needs , I have been hurt so many times but i believe in my self so much all because my goal and aim of life is to beat my last perfomance , i just want to acertain the purpose of life i must say you are indeed sweet words i need more of that from you but just know that am not going to rush you , i will want it to happen natural all because i have tried doing things in different ways , i have met spouse in public and social gatherings and it all went wrong along the line not because am not loving or caring but just because its never meant to be a good ending, i tell my self sometimes i have really tried to treat my ex right in my best way because i know am Romantic , easy Going , caring and God fearing but yet its just so hard luck me thats why i came online to also try new things and your response just hit me deep inside with unexpected surprises , i hate to lose because right now i tell my self i want to win in this friendship but i will just let it happen natural because the most important things of life are free just as the air we breathe , like i said am a one woman man thats why i will give in all i can to win but only you and you alone will give me that opportunity to win , you are very intelligent and brilliant , Some people dont even know the meaning of Love but for me its just Unconditional and it knows no bond , No regrets meeting me at all you are just as safe and free like a bird , i wont rush but we are both matured to know what we want , lets keep a very good and pleasant Communication ...

i know you would be curious to know what I'm looking for in you.Believe me, i simply want someone to share my life with.Like you know Family is very important to me, is the idea of marriage. I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read,and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible .I'm looking for a partner for life..are you the one?? Appearance is important ,if you are so similar wouldn't that be kind of boring? Everyone needs their own interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies, views, etc because its these things that make us unique,It's hard to put down in words what you think you may be looking for in someone; because sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you stumble across it in the dark and stump your toes on it. Obviously you want to meet someone who has similar interests, hobbies, views, etc so there is some compatibility. Yet, on the other hand, if i am looking for a woman i can share my life with ,is the woman who is really herself and don't really make things hard,i will love to meet honest, caring, lovely, trust worthy woman.The woman i can share laughter, joke, fun , love , understanding with , i am also looking for romantic woman who can make me feel the taste.who is God Fearing,I'm open minded,Straight forward,Down to earth. I don't play games with a person's heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations..I love to laugh and smile.I love listening to variety of music..I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in.I'm looking for a partner for life,and don't mind relocating..Everyone needs their own interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies, views, etc because its these things that make us unique,I will like you to tell me about your likes and dislikes,I want you to know that I'll treat you the way i want to be treated,if this works out for us?Hope to hear from you soon
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 13:16:50 +0000 (UTC)
Advertisement

#249450 by rococo Tue May 05, 2015 11:43 am
mingle2.com/user/view/10752589
desirefrank23
52 year old man from Qua, Zurich
Looking for woman for dating
Online now!
Marital Status Widowed
Religion Catholic
Interests: Hi...i am a very peaceful man

CHAT;; desirefrank23
Hello, my name is Frank lust, I am single and looking for a serious relationship. I am sociable and open person, very romantic and have a good sense of humor. First of all, I appreciate the love, loyalty, reliability, support, and understanding each other. I wish I had that special woman in my life who is intelligent, honest, solid, purposeful, caring, generous and who wants to have a relationship of love and long to create a wonderful and happy life and home, be my partner, lover and best friend in one about yourself. I'm looking for a person who is ready to contribute in a relationship and to make an effort in this relationship happy and long lasting. I know that to be loved is the most important part of life and living.I I love to travel, but no-one share at this time. I want someone who wants me for me and for you?...
desirefrank23
Who are you, where are you? And what is your full'm from Zurich, Switzerland, and I am an engineer of the marine sailor
desirefrank23
what you do for a living and how long have you worked? Well, unless it is learning something new in today's life, I think of you now and forever! It's a long way to go, when we face the world alone, when no one reaches out to us. I used to enjoy the Land, Forestry and Natural Resouces, but no more. I decided to go for sailing and fixing the vessel as a maritime engineer. In the beginning, these are just some of the questions I asked myself ... How do I start this job? Where do I start? I started on board the group, which was parcel with the sea port in my country and to fix all types of ships in order to win a contract with the shipping company? I started with a great idea of ​​working with Eng, chief engineer Berry forests and max shipping company although he me everything I know today as an engineer. I did all the basics needed to take me before I call myself "???? marine engineer. It is one of the few reality show I've ever enjoyed, and most importantly, I liked it, it makes traveling with one country to another â ????, and that does not involve sitting in a sketchbook that is how I have experience level of the base. I love traveling with freight ship, because whenever I'm traveling with a cargo ship to do some major operations on my way I like palm oil and other selling things in every seashore gets like I've been in shipping for many years and always moving forward up to this point in my life, I've learned all kinds of ship repair and learned it is difficult to get a doctorate in (architecture and marine engineering salaries) from the sea Technical University in Hamburg (Germany). Sometimes, the little things we think we canâ ???? t do what brings brilliance, what you can!
desirefrank23 - 32 minutes ago
my dear and simply send a message to the mailbox to try and check and get back to me, okay, baby, try and tell me about yourself and your occupation and try to send your phone number to me so that we can talk about Viber, you Viber in phone ?? because it is an easy place to talk and learn more about our self stuff
pic: http://static1.mingle2.com/images/users ... 1429839326

Photo stolen from Tariq Alaas (Presenter at BBC Arabic Tv -London)
https://twitter.com/TariqAlass
facebook.com/tariq.alaas
#249453 by malu53 Tue May 05, 2015 12:21 pm
email address leads to a profile on zorpia

Desire

52, Zurich, Switzerland
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35‑81, in Switzerland.
Ethnicity Other

Height and Weight 137cm 48Kg :lol:
Body Type Average
Language english