Information on romance scams and scammers.
#249376 by malu53 Tue May 05, 2015 5:53 am
Mike
54, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago

I am Mike Green I am from US and i"m working as US army.....presently deployed to Iraq for a peace keeping mission. your pics caught my attention,and i would love to know more about you.....and i hope we 're here for same reason? ......Thanks
Its OK my dearest one it is the will of God that I met you but I still thank God for meeting a woman like you , My dearest one pls do you have any chart :laugh-s: ID like yahoo.
so we can communicate there because I am not comfortable talking with you here in a public site like this, better still you can add me or send me email on my yahoo if
you don't mind so we can talk well there. [email protected]
Advertisement

#249474 by malu53 Tue May 05, 2015 3:07 pm
About me and my late family.

I feel terrible remembering these past experiences. Like you know, my names are Mike Green, I was married with a girl child and was also expecting a baby because my wife was 8 month pregnant before she died and her names are Mrs. Linda B. White and we got a lovely baby girl called Kay, I love my wife and kid with great passion, but I lost my wife and child at the 9/11 bomb blast in United state Of American when they went for vacation, I feel bad talking about them, because it was their death that motivated me to join U.S Army so that I can fight against terrorism. when I lost them I lost it all, my life was messed up and I felt like dieing, it is painful to remember that I lost my family on that faithful day. Right now I don’t have a family the only family i have is my adopted son Daniel who is presently in UK schooling, I hard Daniel when we went to Liberia for peace keeping his whole family where dead in the war so i saw him and felt pity for him because i know and understand what he will be passing through so i decided to take him with me and have him as my son which I love him so much because he is a very clever and obedient child so I feel his dream must not die because he has a very bright feature so presently he is in school and is long i communicate with him due to the nature of my job I never knew i will stay long here in Iraq, I am really feeling bad because i need to know about his well being presently. I am determined to fight terrorism with my last blood.

I have attached some of my pictures alongside this email so that you can view me standing on the grand of war zone my love keep putting me in your prayers to return back home safely OK.

For clarity, let me emphasize that I am a member of 26th MEU, we are the Marine Air-Ground Task Force with a strength of about 2,200 personnel. The MEU consists of four major parts: a command element, a ground combat element, an aviation combat element, and a logistics element, and it has been so since its establishment in the early 1970s as the 36th Marine Amphibious Unit. Do you follow? Please find attached some of my picture here in Iraq, (1) is me at the outback of Iraq with a local man, So my dearest one i will like you to tell me more about you because i see you as my late wife i believe we can work out things together try and respond back to me

Do have a blessed day as I await your quick reply.
Mike
Received: by 66.196.80.125
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015

what a story, scammer slightly confused :lol:

this pic stolen from here
http://ranger66.tripod.com/rb_shep.jpg
caption: ME AND ONE LOCAL TALIBAN MASTER :laugh-s:

Image Image Image