Information on romance scams and scammers.
#249622 by malu53 Wed May 06, 2015 8:44 am
Tony
48, Paradise, California, United States
Last seen 15 hours ago
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Eye Color Black :=)
Currently Living With Kids

Hello how are you doing ? i will love to know you better and see where it lead too i am Tony Parker by name hope to hear from you soon.
Last edited by malu53 on Wed May 06, 2015 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#249627 by malu53 Wed May 06, 2015 8:57 am
tagged
Tony P
Tagline: seeking love
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

tagged pics identify the real person
the pics were stolen from this account
https://www.facebook.com/mark.vieth.7
#250031 by malu53 Fri May 08, 2015 11:32 am
Hi xxx,

Hey hows your day going? Good i guess & i hope you are having a blissful day. To tell you more about myself... Am a man of honor & integrity and i got a pretty smile. My words are sincere and true & am not here to hurt anyone or even the right woman God has chosen for me because i"m not into games or any drama just got onto the dating scene after a long break. but i still believe all women are not the same. So am seeking my soul mate, the woman we can share our joy, happiness, dreams, aspirations, laughter's, tears, ups & downs, success, fame, fortune together....you know, to spend the rest of our lives living & loving each other..,

My full name is Tony Parker, 48yrs, 5'11 tall, 132 lbs, brown eyes, brown hair, beautiful smile, cute & sexy. Am Originally from Lilburn GA U.S.A am an only child who lost both parents while growing up...needing true love and enjoys being pampered (well, as an only child, if you know what that means).... I like to read, write, dance, music, movies, enjoy playing sports too as well as camping and photography never married and one kid .... i seek a serious relationship and desire a forever-loving husband, great kids & happy family as a whole.

I am into under ground pipeline what is your real names? I'm new to this online dating, just giving a try, I would also want to know more about your past online dating experience,And where are u from again? I would be telling you more about myself and what I'm seeking for well I am a dedicated man, I work hard and love to play! I really enjoy the water and being around the water. I love the beach and try to go to there as much as I can. I love to fish and just play! I would love to have a jet ski someday i love boat ride. I am pretty laid back, slow to anger, and i work hard in my job.

I think my perfect match is another dedicated woman or someone with a flexible schedule, laid back like me, loves to fish or at least be outside.Someone who can have fun camping or shopping, getting a pedicure or watching a movie, or even playing a board game, sitting around solving the worlds problems. I can be passionate about the things I love. Humor is all so important!Anyways, I am happy cooking dinner, watching a movie, shopping for vintage things or whatever..I know it might be hard to believe but I am actually a little shy, and a lot humble.

Everyone has baggage- its called emotional maturity. It comes with age. Its what you DO with your baggage that makes the difference!I love to watch football, love the JAGS and also like the Steel ers! Not an athlete, but like to hike and walk. Trying to get more exercise! I will even play tennis if you don't laugh too hard at me. Well you can laugh. Its probably pretty funny to watch.As far as dating goes... Its been a long time! But its time for me to move ahead with my life now after been divorce couple of years ago, and I am ready to meet you! I believe that the universe provides what you need! I would love to meet you or just email and talk for a while, whether you are wanting a friend, or a date, a companion or someone to just listen. I missed having a social life while in school! And I miss having someone close to me to share my life and ideas and dreams with. That's what I want most- to share.What are your dreams? Not sure what else to say, I am sort of a private person.. A date at a local star bucks, or a night dancing, or even a night cooking a new recipe at my place- i am easy to please, love to have fun, and find myself being a caretaker at times. I sure have a big heart and love to give.looking for someone who will treat me like a man. I like that! But that's what I am used to- so maybe i won't put labels on things and just see what happens! It would be nice to just have a nice woman to talk to and go out with.... someone who will listen and have fun too! Hope to read from you as soon as possible, if you are still interested in knowing me..

Have a great day....
Received: by 98.138.101.165
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015