Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252172 by malu53 Fri May 22, 2015 7:08 am
Shepherd Alan Duke
Male
50 - / United Kingdom
Current Location Kuala Lumpur/ Malaysia :lol: , probably as contractor
Last Login 22/05/2015 05:08

My Name is Shepherd, I am here looking for my soul mate and I saw your profile and I really like you. Please can you send me your email address so that I can contact you and send you my pictures and also tell you more about myself here is my email address is ([email protected]), please send me your email address also.
Yours sincerely,
Shepherd.
Advertisement

#252173 by malu53 Fri May 22, 2015 7:11 am
Hello xxx,

This is Shepherd Alan Duke.

How is life over there and how is your family doing? I hope all is fine? Do you live together? I am really so glad to know you and I hope you are as serious as I am in this relationship because I am not here for games. I am 48 years and I am here for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage.

May God bless you as you read this message.

Actually it is my first time on the dating website, a friend of mine found his soul mate on the same website and he is presently enjoying his marriage life with his soul mate which he found on the dating website. He advised me to join this website and I am happy that I have met someone like you and I really hope we can join our heads together and build this relationship to be successful and everlasting. I have also heard of the success many other people have made in finding serious relationships on dating websites. I have heard that so many people have been blessed with good women from dating websites and they are living happily like my friend.

Now that I have found you on this website, I really wish for the guidance of God to lead us to a successful relationship that will last forever. I pray that God will give us his protection and also make this relationship strong so that we can also be a testimony of true love found through dating website.

Let me use this as an opportunity to introduce myself to you. My names are Shepherd Alan Duke and I am the only child of my parents. I was born on the 10th of April 1965 in United Kingdom. My father is originally from United State but married my mother who is a British Woman. My father and my mother met in United State when my mother visited United State as a tourist and they both went back to United Kingdom together and they got married over there in United Kingdom. My father later nationalized to a British citizen.

My father was a very good man, he lived his life as a gentle man of honor, and he was very active in the works of God and also helped the orphanage a lot. He was really a good man and he taught me the good way of living. He died 5 years back after suffering from Cancer.

My father was a very good and gentle man and he worked as Construction engineer which I also took after. He traveled to many places around the world but he made sure he was faithful to my mother. My father always told me that I should be nice to women and make sure that a woman is always happy and comfortable and I listened to his advise.

My mother is also a very lovely and kind mother, she also taught me to take life easy and always be nice to be people. My mother is presently living here in United Kingdom with my daughter. She is a very kind mother.

My son, Will is 18 years old now and she lives with my mother also in United Kingdom but we do not live together because of my work, he is a nice boy, he loves me so much and I always see him and take him around all the beautiful places. I was married to his mother but his mother died 4 years ago. She died as a result of injuries sustained from an accident. She was a nice woman and I was very faithful to her.

Since my wife died, I have been living a lonely life. I have concentrated more on my work and my family but now I am ready to love again. I have put the past behind me and I am now ready to start a serious relationship that will lead to marriage and I am happy that I have found you.

I want you to know that my father and mother trained me as a gentle man with integrity and I promise to display my real behavior to you so that we can understand each other. I am a very busy man at work. I work as Construction Engineer in the oil and gas sector but I promise to always write you and also find time to read your emails.

I understand that this means of communication may not be enough for us to understand each other but I pray that God will guide and protect us and this relationship and make this relationship fruitful.

I want you to know that I am a very gentleman. I love to work but during my little rest time, I love to eat and sleep. I love to visit the beach and have rest there. I love watching Chinese movies like the Jackie Chan movies. I also love football, golf and tennis.

What I need from a woman is just a good heart and I am sure you have it. Please in your response to my email, tell me more about yourself such as;

Your Names:
Family:
Work:
Date of birth;

Please do not be disturbed about the distance between us, I promise you that distance will not be a problem to this relationship. Let us always pray for God's guidance and I believe that our destiny will lead us to each other. I really hope to see you soon.

Please accept me in your life and I promise never to hurt you in any way. I hope you will write me back and tell me more about yourself. In this email, I am sending my pictures to you, please send me your pictures also.

Do take care and may God guide and protect you always.
Shepherd.
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015

more pics and info here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62286
Last edited by malu53 on Fri May 22, 2015 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
#252177 by malu53 Fri May 22, 2015 7:28 am
https://www.facebook.com/willis.wilson.3363
Shepherd Alan Duke
Building Department at B&G Construction Engineering Limited
and Inspector at Building construction
Studied Civil Engineering at Austrelia :mrgreen:
Past: Naval High School
From Osterreicher, Steiermark, Austria
Moved to California City, California · austrelia

Current City and Hometown
Osterreicher, Steiermark, Austria --- Hometown

Other Places Lived
California City, California Moved on April 18, 2010
Australia, Santa Cruz, Bolivia Moved on October 27, 1990
Istanbul, Turkey Moved on August 17, 1980

Relationship Widowed
Family Members Mark, Son

won't post scammer's 'private' address in London, looks like a private person's residency

About Alan Duke
Height: 182 cm / 6ft 0in Waist: 86 cm / 34in
Weight: 82 kg / 180 lbs Shoe size: 8.0 UK / 9.0 US / 42.0 Euro
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian Hair colour:Black
Skin colour: White Hair length: Short
Eye colour: Brown Hair type: Wavy
Chest: 101 cm / 40 in

About my company

Clark’s history in heavy civil construction dates back to the founding of our company — known as the George Hyman Construction Company — in 1906. Our foray into building began years later, when company founder George Hyman realized that there was more work to be had in the industry; buildings were being built in the holes he dug. Soon thereafter, he set his sights on expanding his business to include vertical construction. Joining forces with another local contractor, George Hyman signed his first contract to build Wheatly Junior High School in Washington, D.C., in 1923. The rest is history.

Favorite Quotes
do to others what you expected from them

Image Image Image
#252183 by malu53 Fri May 22, 2015 8:12 am
find the pics of this poor man whose identity was stolen
all over the web

on DMF
he claims to be from Malaysia

on google+
Valpierre Jean Jaques from France

on badoo
Glen from LA