Information on romance scams and scammers.
#234957 by btk Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:56 am
i receive last email from woman imet her in dating site web ,she ask me for this

Meanwhile, be aware that there is something very important i need to discuss with you, something that has been bothering my mind for sometime now, it is about my 5.5 million United States dollars which i kept in a security company in London, United Kingdom and also I am sorry for telling you about my money so early but just that i needed someone urgently, a trustworthy and a sincere person who could help me receive the total money from the security company and keep it in his safe custody until i am release from the military camp here in Afghanistan because as a U.S Army currently serving on a foreign military mission here in Afghanistan, it is not possible for me to keep such amount of money here in the military camp in Afghanistan and also, it is not possible for me to transfer the total money to my country, United States due to security reasons which is the main reason i needed your assistance to help me receive and keep the total money in your country and i am given you a total assurances that everything will be successful, my total 5.5 million US dollars will be transfer to your doorstep successfully and we shall both smile and be happy together at the end.

and she send me photos and MILITARY ID
please urgent reply me
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation and remove non working pic links.
Advertisement

#234958 by btk Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:59 am
sorry photos are here
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Marked photos and posted the actual pictures.
#234959 by AlanJones Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:07 am
Hi btk and welcome to Scamwarners.

It's a definite scam, real soldiers do not find large sums of money and then email random strangers for help moving it. Only dumb scammers who are too stupid to know how real life works make up stories like that.

Please can you post the email address that the scammer is using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#252257 by malu53 Sat May 23, 2015 3:44 am
http://www.bestmuslim.com/listDetails.php?userID=145724

I AM HERE TO FIND SINCERE MAN
Amelia Darte is a 38 years old Female
Seeking Marriage
Preferred to meet Any One from Any Country and 35-59 age range
Reside: Buffalo, New York United States
Nationality or Root Country: United States
Marital Status: Single
Religion: Muslim
Practicing level: Practicing
Have Children: No
General Education
Level: Bachelors Degree

Comment:
I AM A MODERATE AND EASY GOING PERSON, I HATE LIES AND DECEIT. I AM FROM A MUSLIM BACKGROUND, I LOVE PUTTING SMILES ON PEOPLE'S FACES AND I LOVE TO RENDER A HELPING HANDS TO PEOPLE WHEN THE NEED ARISES. I LOVE COOKING, I LOVE PLAYING LONG TENNIS, I LOVE SINGING ,READING. AND WATCHING MOVIE.

Comment:
MY PARTNER MUST BE A SINCERE, TRUSTWORTHY AND FAITHFUL
PERSON, SOMEONE THAT WILL HAVE TRUE AND SINCERE LOVE
FOR ME, A MAN WE CAN BOTH SHARE LOVE AND HAPPINESS TOGETHER.

Image Image

also here
http://www.makemymarriage.com/matrimony ... matrimony/
Almira Darte Arif
active 10 hours, 45 minutes ago
ID: 29055
Education: Graduate/ Post Graduate