Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252253 by AlanJones Sat May 23, 2015 3:37 am
Romance Scammer - greg cody - [email protected]

Tel. No.: +18164258122
Please this is my number 8164258122 call me we can get to know each other better

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#252299 by malu53 Sat May 23, 2015 7:19 am
zorpia
Greg
61, Marysville, California, United States
Last seen 22 minutes ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 48‑99, in United States.
Divorced
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 3'9" 100lbs
Eye Color Black :mrgreen:
Language english
Currently Living With Alone

About Me
I am genuine, reflective and true to share the journey together : ) I'd love to meet someone genuine, honest and thoughtful. Im pretty relaxed and enjoy time on my own as well as connecting with others. I can be fun for going out to town for a nice dinner or hanging out with friends.
I have two daughters that live with me part time. I am established in my career. I own my own houses and feel that I have worked hard and achieved a lot in my life.
I have traveled many places in the world. When I know someone well I would like to go places with her and share good times and memories with her and see the rest of the world with her!
I'm looking to meet someone mature, responsible, kind and loyal. I am attracted to someone that is educated, likes to stay active, transparent and emotionally open, communicate well with honesty, she has a great sense of humor, emotionally mature and secured, empathic, laid-back at times and can relax and enjoy the slow times, down to earth, responsible and can communicate well. She devours knowledge and self-reflection. She is confident but can defer to her man at times.
I believe in moral core: these are the words that come to mind.
Accomplishment, self respect, self control, pleasure, affection, tranquillity, personal development, mature love, broad mindedness, forgiving.
I believe that someone is out there for me because whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerity believe must inevitably come through
Interests

#252303 by malu53 Sat May 23, 2015 7:22 am
phone number 816-425-8122

Phone Provider LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS LLC MO
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2005-12-19
Owner City and State Kansas City, MO