Information on romance scams and scammers.
#251927 by rococo Wed May 20, 2015 6:05 pm
okcupid.com/profile/procollins3555
procollins3555
58 • Sacramento, CA • Man
I am an Engineer. I so much enjoy what I do

My self-summary
My name is Collins Robinson, I am an easy going and open minded pman that's looking to meet the right woman for me here. I have been widowed for 5 years and was married for 10 years. I do have a 15 year old daughter and her name is Sarah, she's the most adorable kid in the world and she lives with my mom.

I am new to online dating and looking to meet an honest, trustworthy and understanding woman.Trust and honesty matters a lot to me while in a relationship.I do enjoy the outdoor such as horse back riding, walk down the beach, camping, fishing and travelling.I should stop here for now, leave me a message if you think we share anything in common. I can not wait to hear from that special woman for me.
Hi dear, How are you doing today? My name is Collins, went through your profile and thought I would leave you a quick message.
I am widowed and have been for 5 years. I have a 15 year old daughter and her name is Sarah, she lives with my mom.

What are the qualities that you desire in a relationship?
Honesty, trust and understanding matters a lot to me.
Patience too, I think both party have to be patient with each other most especially during the learning and understanding period.
I'm an easy going and open minded man that enjoys the outdoor such as horse back riding, walk down the beach, camping, fishing and travelling.

That's just a snippet about me, write back and I will tell you more about myself.
I usually don't get on the site often so please write to my email.
The site doesn't allow exchange of email but I kind of found a way to sneak it in.so here it is
collinsrobinson355, It is actually a yahoo account and its .com.
You could also text me on 916-790-3572.
let me know if you got it.
Hope you are having a great day.
can't wait to hear from you
Collins
Image Image
Advertisement

#251931 by malu53 Wed May 20, 2015 6:25 pm
phone number: 916-790-3572

Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC CA
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2010-10-06
Owner City and State Roseville, CA
#251933 by malu53 Wed May 20, 2015 6:35 pm
same pics on match.com
robcoll3555

My name is Collins , I am an easy going and open minded person that's looking to meet the right woman for me here. I have been widowed for 5 years and was married for 10 years. I do have a 15 year old daughter and her name is Sarah, she's the most adorable kid in the world and lives with my mom. I am new to online dating and looking to meet an honest, trustworthy and understanding woman. Trust and honesty matters a lot to me while in a relationship. I do enjoy the outdoor such as horse back riding, walk down the beach, camping, fishing and travelling. I should stop here for now, leave me a message if you think we share anything in common. I can not wait to hear from that special woman for me.

City: Singapore
State: Singapore
#251937 by malu53 Wed May 20, 2015 7:11 pm
Hope you are having a great day, my dear xxx
I'm so glad I met a beaty like you on match.com, you made me smile.
I am an Engineer and so much enjoy what I do.
It's been a busy day for me as I have been meeting with realtors over the sale of my ranch. I should be getting into another meeting in an hour, after which I will be heading home.
I am half British and do have an accent. I hope that's not going to be a problem for you.
Life has not been the same for me ever since I lost my wife, we both shared something great together but its so unfortunte that nature decided to take her away from me.
I have not been in a relationship for over 5 years. How about you?
How long have you been searching on the site and are on any other dating site?

I am a structural engineer and do also own a ranch back in UK, it used to be for my father but was passed to me after he died of cancer. I am actually in between putting it up for sale so I can set up a private business here in the state.
I have also been involved in lots of charitable work both in the states and other the states. Most of them have had to do with children who have been affected by the war in there society.

Do you have kids?
My daughter has been living with my mother back in the UK ever since I lost my wife.
I feel there is the need for her to have the guidance of a woman in her life.
It really would be nice to know more about you.
I am excited and anxious to hear from you.
I did also attach a few pictures of me with this mail.
Would be nice to have yours on my computer as well.
Have a great day dear.
Received: by 98.138.105.254
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015

Image Image
#251942 by rococo Wed May 20, 2015 8:24 pm
E-mail:
Hi dear, good to open up my computer and see a mail from you waiting for me.
Guess it's early morning over there. Hope you had a great night. It's been a busy day for me as I have been meeting with realtors over the sale of my ranch. I should be getting into another meeting in an hour, after which I will be heading home.

I am half British and do have an accent. I hope that's not going to be a problem for you.Life has not been the same for me ever since I lost my wife, we both shared something great together but its so unfortunte that nature decided to take her away from me.I have not been in a relationship for over 5 years. How about you?How long have you been searching on the site and are on any other dating site?

I am a structural engineer and do also own a ranch back in UK, it used to be for my father but was passed to me after he died of cancer. I am actually in between putting it up for sale so I can set up a private business here in the state.

I have also been involved in lots of charitable work both in the states and other the states. Most of them have had to do with children who have been affected by the war in there society.

Do you have kids?
My daughter has been living with my mother back in the UK ever since I lost my wife.
I feel there is the need for her to have the guidance of a woman in her life. It really would be nice to know more about you.I am excited and anxious to hear from you.
I did also attach a few pictures of me with this mail.
Would be nice to have yours on my computer as well.

Thanks for the flowers
Have a great day dear.

Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 22:59:45 +0000 (UTC)
#252011 by Kikidee95 Thu May 21, 2015 6:12 am
Same on OKCupid plus he used all the same photos. The phone number is listed to another name and there is never any answer. Just an generic recording to leave a message:

Hi dear, How are you doing today? My name is Collins, went through your profile and thought I would leave you a quick message.
I am widowed and have been for 5 years. I have a 15 year old daughter and her name is Sarah, she lives with my mom.
What are the qualities that you desire in a relationship? Honesty, trust and understanding matters a lot to me.
Patience too, I think both party have to be patient with each other most especially during the learning and understanding period.
I'm an easy going and open minded man that enjoys the outdoor such as horse back riding, walk down the beach, camping, fishing and travelling.
That's just a snippet about me, write back and I will tell you more about myself.
I usually don't get on the site often so please write to my email.
The site doesn't allow exchange of email but I kind of found a way to sneak it in. so here it is collinsrobinson355, It is actually a yahoo account and its .com.
You could also text me on 916-790-3572.
let me know if you got it.
Hope you are having a great day.
can't wait to hear from you

Collins