Information on romance scams and scammers.
#129631 by Spook Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:09 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6601007
USER ID: 6601007
Nickname: garybarton67
Name: gary barton
State/Region: New York
City: New York
More about myself: First to start things of, let’s get one fact straight “We are all human beings.” Sure we have different tastes and opinions that create the outcomes for our decisions. However the reality is that ...ody in the world is better than anybody. No matter how rich, how smart, or how pretty/handsome you are, you should have no right to think you are better than anybody. Are you different from others? Yes, we are all unique in our own way, just like fingerprints, and will never be exactly the same.
Life is a short journey not to create who we are, but to actually find out who we are. I don’t want to sound like some wise old man from the Himalayan Mountains, but I strongly feel it’s the truth. We spend our lifetime learning, hanging out with friends, working, doing our favorite hobbies, helping others, and much more. We are living creatures that want to express ourselves and let everybody know who we really are. You cannot judge a person by their looks or the way they’re dressed, because you would be extremely foolish to do so. Remember one thing, Never judge a book by it’s cover.My ideal match is a woman who is comfortable with herself. Someone who believes in herself and someone who sees the beauty in life. My ideal match should want to be friends first. she should be sensitive, caring and loving. This sounds like a shopping list.. I guess my ideal match should just be a girl looking for a boy looking for love.

garybarton67: hello there how are you doing ? well i am new here and i am wiling to meet a nice lady for a date ...i am single now though ...you can reach me on [email protected]

Advertisement

#129632 by Spook Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:12 am
http://www.bestdatingnow.com/braveman_1.html
Dating now with braveman_1: 53 y/o male from berlin, Germany
braveman_1
53 y/o male
berlin, Germany
English(Fluent), German(Intermediate)
self employed
Have 1 children
I'm an optimistic person who has a variety of interests... I'm a down to earth man who consider himself confident, intelligent, honest, romantic, spontaneous, caring with a big heart, easy to get along with positive personality, ambitious, self-motivated, secure, expressive, attentive, passionate, good Christian with a good sense of humour, I love cooking, sports, movies, music I'm open minded and fun loving, little things in life count, I'm drug, smoke and disease free, am a laid back person, easy to get along with a good listener with a good sense of humour. When it comes to relationship am very optimistic...

On datemateme
ike4luv247 from stockholm, Sweden
Am honest and kind...dreams I am affectionate, intense and fiercely loyal. I am comfortable in all types of situations. I enjoy cooking or going out to dinner, weekend trips, movies, quiet evening at home with each other. and the ultimate romantic so quiet evening can be somewhat adventure some from time to time. I am spontaneous, creative and fun to be with. Honesty and integrity are high priorities of mine and finding that special someone that is not into head games, lying, and wants to have a serious committed relationship is number one with me.
I am searching for my true soul mate to share my life. Someone who makes me laugh,Someone that is ready to share her life, and goals with me and be as supportive of me as I am of them. A woman that yearns for love and will give love in return. A woman that can appreciate being pampered and treated like a GODDESS without taking it for granted. A woman with good character and lots of caring & yet can tell me what her feelings are without worry.
#129708 by Spook Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:12 am
IP: 199.58.84.32
Decimal: 3342488608
Hostname: 199.58.84.32
ISP: Leaseweb USA
Organization: Spotflux LLC
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source [/b]

Hello my dear,how are you doing?It's great to see you and tell you a lot about me .I am pleased that we can communicate off this site and get to know each other well,thank you for your contact and am sorry because of security reasons we can not make calls,hold funds and nevr use the internet,but because am a Warrent Officer i get access to the use of the internet....I am Gary Barton by name trainer, a troop of Staff and a member of the team of military night patrol, my rank is W.O.4.My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (class of 1977) of being an infantry officer basic and advanced, .College of the Armed Forces and U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.I'm on the domestic assignment in Afghanistan and here things are a little quiet now .... I've been here almost 9 months now ... I use my free time to find the love of my life because I realized recently that I need to love again ... I want to love and be loved.I want to move again. I was a recluse for years now ... I was also in this department for 27 years and now I'm looking forward to retirement. I have only one month for my retirement.i lost my wife 11 years ago in the World Trade Centre Incident,she left me with a son Curtis, 13 years...he means the world to me and have been my goal since I lost his mum...I do not seek a replacement motherboard for my son .. Rather, I seek an incredible woman who not only accepts my relationship with my son, but do not feel threatened by or jealous of this relationship and that can blend perfectly in our family unity....I am willing to relocate as long as the relationship evolves into a long-term management of severe.I hope I have intrigued some extent .. And I hope to hear from you soon! Take care .. Please feel free to ask me what you want, I'll be more than happy to answer your questions .. Tell me more about you and what you need in a man.......
regards
Gary
Last edited by Spook on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
#129711 by Spook Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:14 am
Another try....good old RV!!!! GHANA! :laugh-s:

To [email protected]
Sent on 18-Oct-12 at 06:14:18am 'Europe/London' time
1st Open 18-Oct-12 at 12:13:58pm +01:00 (86%) Accra, Ghana
Opened 18-Oct-12 at 12:13:58pm (UTC +01:00) - 5hours59mins40secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸215¸160¸213:48188), (41¸215¸160¸211:52002)
#173201 by Grunt Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:23 am
FMF
Robbins
Am here to look for a decent woman to my wife
Age & Gender: 55 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 8" (203 cm) :lol:
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond :mrgreen: Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
My Education: High School
My Profession: Sailor :=)
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
am here to find a decent woman whom will be my wife.
About Me
am Mr.Robbins, am a sailor by profession,am from
UNITED STATES

Hi, how is your family? am robbins from US,can i please have your yahoo email address?here is my email:[email protected]
#252548 by malu53 Sun May 24, 2015 1:34 pm
Jerry
56, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 45‑70, in China.
Single

profile pic is 2nd pic of starting post

Hello my friend, It is nice to meet you. I am Captain Jerry Williams from Aberdeen Scotland UK, A Captain of ship and also a business Contractor. Kindly tell me about your self so that we can know more about each other.
Hello, It is nice to meet you. I am Captain Jerry Williams from Aberdeen Scotland UK, A Captain of ship and also a business Contractor. Kindly tell me about your self so that we can know more about each other. I am presently working on a ship in the main Sea Base is located in Islamorada, Florida USA on the end of Lower Matecumbe Key. This is my Email address ([email protected]). and my Skype address (capt.jerrywilliams25) Send a mail to me or kindly add me on Skype or yahoo messenger, I hope to hear from you soon, thanks.
#252549 by malu53 Sun May 24, 2015 1:41 pm
Skype ID: capt.jerrywilliams25
Name: Captain Jerry Williams
About me: I'm a simple person, friendly and honest
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom

IPs used
41.215.170.82 <<< Accra Ghana - Millicom Ghana Limited
41.215.170.75 <<< Accra Ghana - Millicom Ghana Limited
41.218.232.63 <<< Accra, Ghana - Vodafone Ghana

Skype avatar already posted