Information on romance scams and scammers.
#171233 by Grunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:35 am
idating4you
paatee
tags: mindful, curious, devoted, reliable, family man /woman, open minded, romantic Estero, Florida, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Body Type:athletic
Weight:99 lbs (45 kg)
Height:6’1” (186 cm)
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color:black --- does extremely rarely exist in Caucasians
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live away from home
Living:alone
Nationality:United States
Religion:Christian / Protestant
Last Login:07-11-2013 14:41:20
Viewed You:last 07-11-2013

About
I am a very active and sociable man, I cannot stand sitting in one and the same place. , and I like walking around the city, I like socializing and meeting with my friends. I am an easy-going person , I love nature and I also love art. That is why I often visit museums and art exhibitions. I listen to a lot of music, it is something that I cannot live a single day without. am looking forward to meet decent woman with a good sense of humor that is generous, enjoys life, sport and traveling who is ready to share the whole life with me and appreciate my love, care and attention. I love children and I would like to meet the woman that has no bad habits. I respect deeply family values and hope to have a happy and healthy family filled with love and mutual understanding.

yahoo avatar

Advertisement

#171237 by Grunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:48 am
Hello Dear
I Hope all is well with you, well thanks for your giving me your email address since we couldn't finished talking i said something that you seem very nice and easy going and i really want to correspond with you and get to know much better about each other . Well it now time for me to tell you something about my self.
Am Everett , 54years old and was born and Raise up in Colorado Aspen , My Dad is German and my Mum is Swiss and due to this i do consider myself as a mixed race , A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. i have 2 grown up children and one adopted girl called Kelly and my biological son Jonas .well actually my divorced was like this After i found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man who is no other person than my own best friend, She cost me a lot of pains because i trusted her so much.

She also misused my properties so I paid her off. I loved her with all my heart but she let me down. i guess she is devil who was sent from hell to torment me..We were married for 14 years and God blessed us with one son .Actually am ready to relocate to any place where i do meet the right woman of my dreams. I don't want to see her again.
. I am a person easy to tolerate. ...i Work in a Gold company, we export and import Gold :=) have been in this business for 12 yrs now and am the supervisor of our company due to this i travel alot. i have been to 28 countries...

Am now looking forward to meet a very decent woman to settle down with her forever am looking forward to meet decent woman with a good sense of humor that is generous, enjoys life, sport and traveling who is ready to share the whole life with me and appreciate my love, care and attention.. I respect deeply family values and hope to have a happy and healthy family filled with love and mutual understanding .... Well Dear it getting late here and i need to have some rest now but i will be looking forward to read from you soon and please don't forget to tell me more and more about yourself , have also attach my pictures and i hope you also going to send me yours

Nice to know you
Everett ......

Received: from [41.215.163.6]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013
Accra, Ghana

he's got many fake profiles on FB even from this year
one example ---
Calvin Brookman
About
Worked at British Army
Studied at Alabama State University
Past: St. Johns
Lives in Damascus, Syria
From Edinburgh, United Kingdom
uploaded 9 stolen pics from a family

his entire picture gallery find here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=261824
#171238 by Grunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:53 am
friendfin
Username:paatee50
Height: 6' 2" - 188cm
Weight: 88 lbs - 40 kg :lol:
Body Type: Slim
Eyes: Black

Extra Information
About me: I am a very active and sociable man, I cannot stand sitting in one and the same place. , and I like walking around the city, I like socializing and meeting with my friends. I am an easy-going person , I love nature and I also love art. That is why I often visit museums and art exhibitions. I listen to a lot of music, it is something that I cannot live a single day without.

Looking for: am looking forward to meet decent woman with a good sense of humor that is generous, enjoys life, sport and traveling who is ready to share the whole life with me and appreciate my love, care and attention. I love children and I would like to meet the woman that has no bad habits. I respect deeply family values and hope to have a happy and healthy family filled with love and mutual understanding

profile pic = yahoo avatar
#252842 by malu53 Tue May 26, 2015 5:01 am
just added me as friend on FB
https://www.facebook.com/rolandrene.caswell
uses these pics
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=237046#p237085

Roland Rene Caswell
Studied at U.S. Army War College - Carlisle, Pennsylvania

About Roland Rene
I'm from United State :=) Florida,,,,But presently in irag for an on going peacekeeping mission,,and soon i will have my retirement...

Favourite Quotes
Life will not give to you what you deserve,,,,But what you demand..
#265134 by malu53 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:07 am
back on ar
decided not to write back yet :(

mike
Male / Single
50 - / United States
Current Location Winter Park/ United States
Create Date 30/07/2015 09:45

About Me
I am a warm-hearted individual. I have patience to listen to others, and if I ask them if they are having a good day, I truly want to know how their day is going. I was raised in a family with lots of love. Therefore, I have a big heart and lots of love to share. Not only am I very family oriented, but I tend to always want to communicate and understand, or try and lend a helping hand. I try to always treat others the way I want to be treated.I am looking for someone who is honest, caring, understanding, loving, and devoted. Enjoys spending time with family and friends.Someone who enjoys life and is not afraid to try new things. Strives for a better life for themselves and those they care about, and encourages me to grow.

Looking For
I want a woman with good heart, interesting in the things of God, who like to help people meet their needs.which her personality and values include being outgoing, warm hear-ted, kind, giving, trustworthy,beautiful,God fearing ,easy going , respectful , who know what love and to be loved si all about , A woman who is looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage and not for fun .

Eye Color Black :lol:
Height(cm) 166
Weight(kg) 172
:=)

Drinking Frequently
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Engineer
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Education Master
Languages English

Hello Pretty, how are you?
kindly drop me your ID (Skype or email address …) and I'll get back to you
hope to hear from you as I really would love to get to know you

more pics and info here
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?topic=363.30
#265135 by malu53 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:20 am
vk
Flinks Kelvin
Birthday: December 14, 1960
Hometown: London
Relationship status: Actively searching
Company: Self Employed
Languages: English
Current city: London
Education: Richmond The American International University '90
School: Acton High School '80, London
Personal priority: Family and children
Important in others: Humor and love for life

Personal information
Activities: Golf. Football, Car racing, Tennis and more
Interests: Business and Happiness

Favorite quotes:
WHEN I WAS ALONE AND HAD NOTHING I ASKED FOR A FRIEND TO HELP ME BEAR THE PAIN NO ONE CAME, EXCEPT GOD WHEN I NEEDED A BREATH TO RISE, FROM MY SLEEP NO ONE COULD HELP ME, EXCEPT GOD WHEN ALL I SAW SADNESS AND I NEEDED ANSWERS NO ONE HEARD ME, EXPECT GOD SO WHEN I'M ASKED WHO I GIVE MY UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO? I LOOK FOR NO OTHER NAME EXCEPT GOD!

About me:
I'm Flinks Kelvin Thomas 54 years young, good in health, I try to smile more than frown. I thank God for every day. I don't have a steady religious doctrine, so I thank Jesus for paying for my sins, I thank Mohammed for his wisdom, I thank Buddha for lighting my path, I thank the great spirit for all the things I see and the 4 winds that guide me. I'm in the process of moving into my new house and I plan on enjoying a long retirement. Hopefully do some travelling and take my Jewelry Designing serious.

Company: Self Employed, London, Jewelry Designer

yahoo avatar

find these pics scamlisted on numerous sites like RS, scamdigger, Delphi, PB and many more
#265137 by malu53 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:35 am
FB
id=kelvin.flinks.10
Kelvin Flinks
Sagent at American Army
profile from July 5

pic stolen from here
http://armyphotos.net/10683/german-american-joint-ops

Gen. David H. Petraeus, commander of NATO and International Security Assistance Forces in Afghanistan, visits ISAF Troops in the Kunduz Province, Regional Command-North, Oct. 4 2005
#265138 by malu53 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:42 am
vk.com/id227241578
Anderson Smith
Birthday: March 10, 1962
Languages: English
Education: School: Miami Community Charter School, Florida City
Military Service : Branch/Unit: Super Military Army, Afghanistan, 1988–2013

plus.google.com/113785625521689412141/about
Billy Anthony
tourist
lives in California santamonica

more pics here
http://onlinetechsupport1.blogspot.de/2 ... eorge.html
#270388 by malu53 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:38 pm
with the well-known face back on ar
using this pic
viewtopic.php?p=171239#p171239

ar
Greg
Male
55 - / United States
Current Location Frankfurt/ Germany
View count 33
Create Date 14/09/2015 20:53
Last Login 26/09/2015 21:17

Hello Pretty, I hope you are doing very well? I am Greg 55 years of age from New York City. I was pleased to come across your lovely profile which drags my interest on you. I am sincere, honest and down to earth man with a good sense of humor. I am seeking to find a woman who is loving, respectful and down to earth we can both build a lasting relationship based on honesty and true love. I do hope I can find the right woman in you. I will like us to know each other better and become good friends if you are free. My email is: [email protected]. Hugs, Greg.
no Skype profile with this address
but also documented here
with Skype profiles :wink:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 846#p85846
#274244 by malu53 Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 pm
with the pics already posted
on ar
jeffery
Male / Single
57 - Los Angeles / United States
Current Location Los Angeles/ United States
Create Date 24/10/2015 07:59
Last Login 09/11/2015 16:44

About Me
I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music

Looking For
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Relationship Status Single
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage, Sex

I'm very Attracted to your profile and I would be very happy to be in contact with you and get to know each other. if you have skype so we chat with here, this is my private email address is [email protected] Please just send me a quick message and I'll get back to you With some pictures and tell you more about me by what we take from there to see what the future hold for us May. I hope to read from you soon. This is my Skype add name jeffrey.emery2.