Information on romance scams and scammers.
#228743 by Ginger Lee Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:11 pm
Mingle2 user: alexjude
http://mingle2.com/user/view/9096681
Profile:

Hi...
Profession: contractor
Physical Appearance
Height
No answer
Hair color
Black
Body type
Average
Ethnicity
No answer
Lifestyle
Marital Status
Widowed
Have Children?
Yes, sometimes they live at home
Smokes?
No
Religion
Christian - Other
Want Children?
Undecided/open
Drinks?
Occasionally
50 year old man from Ordu, Ordu

On Mingle2 chat:

Hi !
My name is alex jude .I read your profile on and was really impressed with it.It's really nice to get in touch with you here in this site.I would like to offer you a friendship for a true and intimate relationship if you do not mind.To tell you a bit more about myself,As far as my personality,I'm very open minded,honest,easy going,definitely a gentle type,and I love to make people laugh.
Sure ...... friendship is a natural phenomenon that springs up like stream water and flows through its right channel and banks thus touching the hearts of friends to keep glowing together,if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone..i would love to be your friend and more if you dont mind thanks and i proimse to alway make you happy as a friend, i will be glad to be your friend I'm a very open & a laid back Man.I would like to have your personal e-m-a-i-l for a better communication, updates and to exchange pics.
Thanks and bye..
jude:

distance dose not matter in a relationship,dont you known i can come to U.S because of you.so stop say we are far from each other okay

okay let chat on yahoo messenger okay
[email protected]

Still on Mingle:
Dear Friend,
thanks for accepting me as a friend that will definitely lead us into a true and trusty relationship...My name is alex jude ,I am a German citizenship but relocated with my Mother to England after my Fathers Death when i was 9years,my mother passed away 4years ago and i am left alone with God...Hahhhh...I lost my wife some years back, and i have a loving daughter she is eight years old,am also a Roman Catholic Christian.....I have spent all my life here in United Kingdom studying and later moved to New Castle-England where I attained my master degree in Marine Engineering in Oxford University.I want to remind you that religion,distance, race, language etc, are not necessary in a true relationship,what really matter is; love, caring, truth, etc.

I work a Cargo Logistics as a ship Engineer for over 8yrs..... I do sail every Quarter Year from one country to another, meanwhile I am presently in PORT OF DOVER in United Kingdom and shall be sailing on board soonest from United Kingdom to Australia this should be my last trip for this season....I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquillity here....I`m 6`1" 185 bls with an athletic build ,mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing and a positive person.I am an easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing man. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin,I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sail, going bowling and also a good cook.

I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts,feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with,and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person's children, and that is my focus at this time.I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.This shipping services is very risky compared to the pay,but I also do other business in the ship while travelling,this is how I get additional money to live my life and i think its okay for me to pay my bills,take care of my self and also to do some charity work.....I shall retire upon my successful trip which shall commence soon.I am really interested in you and would like to start a new life with you.Please,i am not here for games or play because i am a 1woman Man......

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports,e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul,as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.It will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potentials.I hate lies and i do not have time to waste.I i like I promise to tell you more about myself if i get prompt response from you and also to send you some copies of my Pictures on my next email to you...Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day..

Take care and bye for now....
alex

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#228925 by Ginger Lee Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:21 pm
How was your day ?

I so much appreciate your effort on sending me a reply. my dear i am having a good time here in my home, my daughter is trying to act funny and she always make me laugh all time, oh she is so intelligent and sharp.

First i want to introduce myself and i hope you will do same in your next reply. My names are Alexander Graham and I am 5.9 inches in height and size of my body is average.I am originally from Canada, was born June 16, 1969, was married, but I lost my wife in a car accident, I am a single father with a daughter of 8 years old and she lives with me. Ever since the death of my wife I have been a single man, I've been alone all this time I have not yet found a woman who has fulfilled my expectations.

I'm very optimistic and very down to earth and I love to have fun, I value relationship and give my time for it and I always like to make my wife smile and happy all the time, I like to play video games with my daughter, I love going to the beach, a romantic walk with my partner, I love going to the movies and I love to go fishing, I also like to travel a lot since my business make me travel around the world.

I am a engineer doing private contracts with oil company as turn around maintenance. I am looking for a serious relationship, I want my wife to be loving caring, never tell lies or cheats, she must be very down to earth and loves to have fun.i have gone through your profile and moved me to contact you to see if what i saw on your profile are true,nothing but the truth. I would appreciate if you send me more copies of your photos in your reply. Picture portrail genuineness and sincerity in a relationship like ours. Waiting for your reply earnestly

Do have a good night rest, i shall wait to receive your reply soon..

Alex

My thoughts are with you

I know you are distant for now and meanwhile I can’t help but feeling low and sad, but soon I realize, this time we are apart, occurs for a number of reasons, most against our will, and I sometimes think this can actually be a helpful experience, contributing for a life filled with harmony, love, peace and joy in the future. My heart is glad to receive a letter from you this morning, anyway, you were here with me all through the night and i dreamed about you.

I trust you completely. I keep you in my heart, in the coziest corner, warmer, most docile and loving at his disposal. i really want your complete self devotion to this friendship, i believe that any time i spend with you is the best time for me so ever, i think you are the type of woman that can give courage for a good future. My dear, i want you to know that i always think about you all time, but time has be so busy for me as i am trying to make a new design, i am beading for a new contract from Indian..

When my thoughts are upon you and with you I have no fear whatsoever, not even about the future. I know we already went through some tough times, but I know we learned from then. I know that “the rest of our lives” is not what’s to come, but what has already been. I’m sure that our path, from now on, will be lit by sunlight’s joy and the moon’s most romantic night sky she can provide. you photos where not display in my mail, they are all block.

Miss you more everyday my dear, i hope we can find a new life in each other.

Hope to read from you soon.

Alex

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
#230077 by Katze Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:17 am
This man now comes under a different name - Steve Neil in Facebook. I am not sure if he is the same person but he contacted me on FB and he definitely uses the same photos. Also, multiple emails have transactor between us and I noticed that the language used is not the same - example - most people will write in the same way but the style changes. He has sent me his phone +60147615492 and tells me he is in Malaysia now. We have exchanged email address and spoke once on the phone today. He sounds not too British but professes he is an American widow living in the UK for some time now. He has a daughter called Amber and a dog. There was a time his FB account got suspended and he told me it was because someone hacked into his system whilst he was using an online thing in an internet cafe. The problem is he also tells me he is running his own business, has a big house, a nanny which he brought with him to the UK and he graduated from Harvard. If he was so rich, why would he be using online in an internet cafe?

His FB is: https://www.facebook.com/steven.neil.73

He said he would fly in to meet me face to face.. So far he has not asked for $ yet so I am waiting to see when and how much. I am not sure if he is a scammer but after reading this blog, I noticed all the photos are the same; including the father and daughter shot. My only amazement is that he was able to reopen his FB account which requires authentication or so I thought. Let's see what happens next.
#230093 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:09 pm
He is a scammer. The scammer changed his fake name and kept using the stolen photo's. His FB account was not hacked. FB closed it because other women reported him for scamming.

There is a large group of scammers in Malaysia. He probably is using an internet cafe most scammers do.

There are a couple reasons you will have writing changes. One is he is copying and pasting scripts that he has or borrowed. The romantic ones are stolen poems from different sites. Another reason could be there are multiple people in his gang replying to you.

Its not hard to open a FB account. Scammers find work arounds.

Please stop all communication with him. He will only continue to lie to you. He may contact you again with a new name and different pictures.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#252887 by AlanJones Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 am
Scammer also uses the name Steven Neil/Steve Nail and email address [email protected].

Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/steven.neil.73 - Steve Nail

Uses the same Malaysian phone number +60147615492 and also a UK mobile number +447593772398

Stolen photos used

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.