Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252379 by malu53 Sat May 23, 2015 6:05 pm
jim
46, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Puerto Rico.

Hello how are you doing with your family?i run to your profile as are was looking for a friend of mine, i decided to say hello, pls i don,t mine been a friend i will be glad to hear from you
Advertisement

#252381 by malu53 Sat May 23, 2015 6:08 pm
David Sands
Independent Construction Company

same pic

Origin Sugar Run / USA
Residence Singapore / Singapore
Member since May 2015
Nationalities American

Hi xxx.. I am David L. Sands.. I would really love to get to communicate with you, get to know more about you and be friends.. [email protected] is my email address, please feel free to write back to me to my email address or you can as well send your email address and i would be so pleased to write to you more and take up the communication between us from there… Thanks a lot.. I look forward to get to hear back from you.. David..
#252946 by malu53 Tue May 26, 2015 7:20 pm
Hi xxx...

Yes you did get the email right.. Sorry for my late response.. I am doing great..

How are you also doing?..

Thanks so much for the response and considering my message and taking the pain and time to write back to me to my email address,I would really do appreciate to get to hear more from you and about you...

I am David L Sands, 40 years old.I presently reside in Sugar Run, PA,USA...I am single and widowed..My wife passed away a year ago from cancer...I have a daughter she's 2 years old born from surrogacy......I am a Structural Engineer and my job entails Architecture,Real Estate,Building and Construction, am self employed,i own a small coy and self practicing...I would love to get to communicate more with you and get to know more about you,be friends and glad you also do wish as well...

You might be curious how I came across your profile on there and why my profile location says Singapore..I would be visiting Singapore soon 2 weeks from now and i want to get to meet new people and make friends and if anything good comes out of the friendship I am open and willing to welcome..I was actually going through profiles of members on the Internations and i came across yours,caught my attention..I got interested and would love to get to know the person behind these profile then decided to write to you...I am generally new to the Internet on-line thing and to the Internations site and its the only site and social network I am on presently on..

I look forward to hear back from you as soon as possible and get to know more about you..It would also be nice to meet you face to face and in person when I arrive there in Singapore.. Thanks so much...

David
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015