Information on romance scams and scammers.
#94223 by soldierfortune Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:34 am
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Vera Apollo, 23 years old woman from Cote D'Ivoire, parents killed by rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Apollo Hugo) left a inheritance $7.5 million US dollars, deposited in Scottish bank and Miss. Vera is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons (refugee status, international financial community, local laws etc.) don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account. The assistant should obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Koziel Franck) to handle the matter. This lawyer provide itemized price specification (to provide power of attorney and the affidavit of oath) which ended in the total $1.440 USD, which should have been pay via Western Union.

Money Receiver:

RECEIVER NAME: BAR KOZIEL FRANCK
QUESTIONS: MY NAME
ANSWER: KOZIEL

Contact on 4ppl with the uid "vera_tt".

http://www.4ppl.com/vera_tt

Site: 4ppl
Date: 24.02.2012.02.24

my name is Vera i saw your profile and became interested in you, I believe that good friend is a Gift of God. i have something very important to share with you write to me in my email address (vera43@ yahoo.com) not on the site i need your help pl

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.82.79.26]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 00:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hoping to hear from you soonest

My dear,

How is your day, Mine is fine over here in Dakar. Thanks for your mail. Like I said my name is Vera Apollo, Am 23 years single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr Apollo Hugo was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell more about myself in my next mail. I will like you to call me at his office with this number (+221773577155) so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest

Miss Vera

Received: from [41.82.98.239]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:36:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please tell me more about your Self

Please tell me more about your Self and send me photo if possible and I will send mine in my next Mail and details about me I will appreciate your friendship, because I believe that good friend is a Gift of God. I am very honest, caring, sensitive, loving, music, films, reading, holidays, I am look forward to receiving your details and picture so that I may see who I am writing to so be frank with me I love to hear from you soon Best WishesVera.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.47.216]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 01:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My full life story with love and trust

Dearest One,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, How is your day, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any brother, sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev father Paul Michael who is the pastor of the (Life Christian Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221773577155) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,t he amount in question is! $7.5M (seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working. My favorite language is English and very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you,Have a nice day and think about me,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.88.15]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 04:49:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Contact the bank lets hear from them first

Dear One,

How are you today, I believe that you are doing well, In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you, I send and receive emails in the office of Rev Father office, He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number (+221773577155) so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel.

you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God listen i will make every thing to make you happy However, I will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer officer is : Mr. Stephen Hester
Email address: [email protected] OR [email protected]
Telephone number : +447035984257 OR +447035978815
Fax: 00447031970059

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Apollo Hugo of which Am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses, Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since Am too young to such money, God bless you as i wait to hear from you.

COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK AND YOU CAN ADD YOURS

Dear Mr. Stephen Hester

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Vera whose father’s name is late Dr. Apollo Hugo and that the father has an account no 026004093 in your Bank. Miss Vera in several occasion has communicated with me over e-mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Vera that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country. I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.108.147]
From: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 05:21:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/PROCEDURE

Royal Bank Place
Glategny Esplanade
St. Peter Port Guernsey GY1 4NW
Email Address: [email protected]
Fax +447031970059
Tel +447035984257 OR +447035978815
Current Royal Bank of Scotland HQ in St Andrew's Square, Edinburgh
Royal Bank of Scotland HQ, Gogarburn, Edinburgh, Scotland

For your attention,
Sir,

I'm the Deputy chairman of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your Mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Vera Apollo that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Apollo Hugo is our late customer with account no. 026004093, IBANBIC: RBOSGB2L substantial amount (US$7,500,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you,we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of Dr. Apollo Hugo (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr. Apollo Hugo by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer

Chief Executive Officer Stephen Hester
for more directives/ clarifications
Yours Faithfully, Chief Executive, Stephen Hester
Deputy chairman Sir Philip Hampton.

Received: from [41.214.47.70]
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:49:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK PEOPLE LET'S HEAR FROM THEM FIRST

I believe you are fine. I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account. I write to let you know that myself and Rev Paul Michael father has concluded on the arrangement of getting the reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those important documents requested from the bank. The lawyer will help us to get the documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death.

Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us. Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Renown lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay, Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

NAME: Barrister Koziel Franck
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
OR: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: 00221-775-331-790

Please my love, try as much as you can today to contact the law with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you. As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today. I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction, please after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you, Thank you for your concern and my love for you will never die.

Received: from [41.82.125.219]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 02:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ATTENTION

ATTENTION SIR,
SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL RECEIVE TODAY BY OUR LAW CHAMBERS ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER, ABOUT GETTING YOU A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL.

OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WILL WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAMES, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS WITH YOUR CITY AND COUNTRY, AGE, DATE BIRTH, OCCUPATION, NATIONALITY, MARITAL STATUS, SINGLE AND YOUR PASSPORT OR NATIONAL ID CARD NUMBER, DRIVES' LICENSE NUMBER, AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY).

WE WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID. AFTER WHICH OUR LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) KOZIEL FRANCK ESQ.
GLOBAL LAW CHAMBERS,
45 AVE GEORGES, DAKAR ,
OFFICE TEL: +221- 77- 533 -1790

Received: from [41.82.122.35]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 00:47:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RESPONSE FROM GLOBAL LAW CHAMBERS

TO YOUR KIND ATTN
SIR,
SEQUEL TO THE INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON YOUR PARTNERS BEHALF TO TRANSFER YOUR PARTNERS MONEY FROM THE BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE. FROM OUR FINDINGS, OUR LAW FIRM WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE TWO DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BY THE BANK BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT, THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER,

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE AND FROM OUR FINDINGS FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ($750) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.($670) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID. ($20) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE. TOTAL NOW WILL BE ($1.440) ONLY :roll: TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.

INFORMATION'S OF RECEIVING THE MONEY FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

SENDER NAME.............YOUR NAME
RECEIVER NAME......... BAR KOZIEL FRANCK
QUESTIONS ................MY NAME
ANSWER ....................KOZIEL
CONTROL NUMBERS MTCN.............

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE MONEY TODAY, WE SHALL START THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN TWO WORKING DAYS. YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME. AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS MONEY, TRY AND GIVE US A CALL TO PICK IT UP.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) KOZIEL FRANCK ESQ.
GLOBAL LAW CHAMBERS,
45 AVE GEORGES, DAKAR ,
OFFICE TEL: +221- 77- 533 -1790
Last edited by soldierfortune on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#94297 by ratt84 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:51 pm
facebook.com
uid 100002234298848
Blessing Kimudi
Lives in Monrovia, Liberia
About Blessing
"It is better to be in chains with friends , than to be in a garden with strangers."

facebook.com
uid 100002347594398
Blessing Kimudi
Lives in Libourne
About Blessing
"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."

#94298 by ratt84 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm
imeetzu.com
gift20012
Last Login: March 24th, 2012

Hello
My name is mis gift i saw your profile today at (youneaty.com)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address([email protected] o m).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.mis gift(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here
([email protected] o m)
#100674 by vk3vms Tue May 08, 2012 2:50 am
Scammer spotted on badoo.com (8/5/2012) with the following info:

Looking for:
am looking for a nice man for friendship i am looking for a nice man for friendship
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single

Sexuality:
I'm straight

Appearance:
170cm (5'7''), 70kg (154lbs), average body, black hair and brown eyes.

Living:
With roommate

Children:
No, never

Smoking:
Non-smoker

Drinking:
No

Education:
College/University

Languages:
English (Fluent)

Work:
student. I have a low income.

Bloody obvious that it is a scammer, just from the lack of information put on the profile!!

Mike, Australia
#100870 by Bubbles Tue May 08, 2012 10:54 pm
Welcome to ScanWarners vk3vms, please post up the email address this scammer uses if it is different from What was posted. Thank you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#162351 by junren71 Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:08 pm
Search of her photos show her on lots of different dating sites and also an anti-fraud site. Various names and e-mail addresses used. Undoubtedly a scammer using a wide net.
#253026 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2015 7:31 am

My Dear Beloved One,

My dear, I will want you to help me with some money to get my
international passport first in my country embassy here in Senegal,
Rev said that he will help me go for it if you send the money for it.

My dear beloved one, Rev Paul went to ask the cost of the passport
from the passport office and he was told by one of the officer that
because of the state of the nation, it will cost me not less than
US$250. I am confused but I just have to let you know because if I
keep it to myself, the problem will not be solve since I have no money
with me to apply for it. I pray God to provide the money for you so
that i will go and do it.

My dear beloved one, I am counting on you for this new bright lovely
peaceful and glorious life.
Yours
Vera

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#253031 by malu53 Wed May 27, 2015 8:29 am
with this pic
viewtopic.php?p=94297#p94297

on skyrock
giftbaby-987

Hello My Dear,
My name is Gift. I am a woman,
I would like to have a long-term relationship with you.
In addition, I will like you to answer me,(Giftjobe6@ hotmail.com)
expect to hear from you.
Sincerely.gift
send me an e-mail
(Giftjobe6@ hotmail.com)