Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#253088 by rococo Wed May 27, 2015 6:57 pm
http://korea4friend.com/members/lindabab123/
lindaclifford
@lindabab123 
active 2 days ago
Name lindaclifford
Looking for a Man
City dakar
Country Egypt
Province Seoul
Marital status Single

Hello!!! My name is linda single girl I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking 4, Email me [email protected] i have something special to tell you about me and also send you my pics because am new here and the site didnot allowed me to post my pic
best regard
Linda clifford Arbit
#256870 by rococo Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:45 pm
f9
lindanelson
26 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

Hello Nice To Meet You, my name is linda please you can contact me back with my email address ([email protected]) so that i will tell you more about my self and also my picture i,m not usually online on flirty9 that is why i ask you to contact me with my email address, have a nice day.
#257669 by malu53 Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:50 pm
Dear One,
I am more than happy for your mail How are you today? l hope fine Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal My name is Miss Linda clifford,i am (25) years old single and never married 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Ivory Coast in West Africa in and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Ivory Coast.

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering school when this deadly incident took place
It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Côte d'Ivoire.

I would like to know more about you Your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing presently I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my two pictures Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever Linda
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015

Image Image
Last edited by malu53 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#259071 by rococo Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:35 pm
f9 / lindacliford
26 years old - from: Senegal
looking for a man

Hello Nice To Meet You, my name is linda please you can contact me back with my email address [email protected] so that i will tell you more about my self and also my picture i,m not usually online on flirty9 that is why i ask you to contact me with my email address, have a nice day

Linda Clifford -- linda.cliford
dakar, Senegal
Image << pic stolen from sokhna aidara
#298557 by malu53 Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:04 pm
Hi Dear ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of Mr Cruz from Paraguay.i am Presently in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the pastor whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar, her name is rev john mathew and her email address is ([email protected])
Ask him to send you sum of $100.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with rev.John Mathew and instruct her where to send you the money.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner are having at hand because i want to finalise everything and go back to school.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to rev john mathew on your behalf to release the money for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and he will send the money to you without delay. God Bless you.
Your truly
Linda
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016