Information on romance scams and scammers.
#253087 by malu53 Wed May 27, 2015 6:55 pm
Anthonymore
Male / Single
57 - Paris / France
Current Location Paris/ France
Create Date 27/05/2015 21:28
Last Login 27/05/2015 21:28

Image Image Image

Hi am Alex ,I took a minute to glance through your profile,I must admit you really seems to be a nice woman I would like to know you much better.I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags.For if it does,I believe communication and compassion are two of the greatest gifts God gave us and they are what gives us the capacity to have wonderful relationships. I'd never afford someone as great as you.Wondering if we could be friends? here this is my contact details reach me lets talk.

Phone : (757) 574-0199 you can text me on that .
email : [email protected]
Advertisement

#253090 by malu53 Wed May 27, 2015 7:02 pm
Skype ID: alex33novak
Name: Alex Novak

IPs used
41.190.90.67 <<< Zain Communications Ltd, Accra, Ghana
41.203.94.58 <<< Globacom Ltd, Nigeria :shock:

must be commuting :lol:

Skype avatar already posted (last pic of previous post)
#253092 by malu53 Wed May 27, 2015 7:13 pm
MS
Alex Novak
Chesapeake, VA

My ultimate goal is to find a special woman to share happiness

I SEEK PASSION, KNOWLEDGE AND FREEDOM.
I believe in being wild but not stupid. I am easily amused and not difficult to please. I want many things but would settle for less if I only had what I really needed. My glass is always half full. I believe my choices create my experiences........if I want to change my experience, I change my choice. My ultimate goal is to find a special woman to share happiness and grow old with, peace for both and to laugh and enjoy life to the fullest. I am financially secure, well educated, keep fit and am easy on the ears/eyes. And I only have one real void in my life...that being a special woman to love, spoil and grow old with.I am a strong person, yet gentle and with a big heart, kind, firm, and intelligent. I always open doors, pull out chairs, hold a woman's hand when she crosses the street, pick up the tab and......always keep her safe and protected. And yes, I like to surprise her with flowers and small gifts and with no real reason other than she is very special to me. I am a nonsmoker, have never done drugs, drink lightly and pay my bills. And what do I seek? First and foremost, I want to belong to a woman, lock, stock and barrel. Likewise, I want her to belong to me and be committed to me and only me. I do not want to pretend I am in love, I want to be in love and know it. I am not a control freak and do believe in trust and giving my best friend and lover lots of flexibility an

Image Image Image
#253097 by malu53 Wed May 27, 2015 7:38 pm
http://bigchurch.me/profile/Alex33novak
Alex
55 year old Man in Manassas, Virginia, United States Looking For: Women

Profile for Alex33novak
I believe in being wild but not stupid. I am easily amused and not difficult to please. I want many things but would settle for less if I only had what I really needed. My glass is always half full. I believe my choices create my experiences

My Ideal Person:
I SEEK PASSION, KNOWLEDGE AND FREEDOM.I

Birthdate: July 1, 1959
(55 years old)
Lives in: Manassas, Virginia, United States <<< proxy city :lol:
Relocate?: Yes
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Race: Caucasian
Speaks: Dutch, English
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Marital Status: Single
Interests: Investing, Investment Real Estate
Level of Faith: He is my life, my reason for being
Denomination: Old Roman Catholic Church
Have Children: Yes. We do not live together.
Want Children: Maybe