Information on romance scams and scammers.
#253201 by Grunt Thu May 28, 2015 10:55 am
ar
Cody Mossberg
Male / Single
35 - Los Angeles / United States
Current Location Los Angeles/ United States
Create Date 27/05/2015 20:05
Last Login 28/05/2015 07:14

About Me
I'm an easy going man that likes to have fun and meet new people. That's the opportunity my work create me also. I don't like fakes that don't know what they want in a man because if you can't figure that out, how are you going to know what you want to do with yourself! I have a positive outlook on life and am generally happy with my surroundings.

Looking For
I like to make the most of every opportunity that comes up. Fortunately, I'm yet to found a good girl who fits the criteria that I have been looking for and Willing to be married is something I thought could happen later but if we can relate so well and have the same interests. Couldn't be happier...!!!

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black :lol:
Ethnicity Hispanic Latino
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession US Army
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage

Image Image Image

Hi, how are you doing? My name is Cody Mossberg, I am 34, single guy, passionate, easy-going, God Fearing and looking for a mature and responsible woman to compliment, share and have a fulfilled life with her and NO games. After reading your profile, I got attracted with your picture and just can't continue with the search until I write you this email. Feel free to write me an email so we could get to know each other better and see what happens next.
I am new here and not going to be here always because of my job, kindly email me privately on: codymossberg101 at aol dot com ([email protected]). I hope you can figure out my email and We can always corresspond on there.
I will be holding my breath and looking forward to your email. Do take care of yourself and have a lovely time.
Lots of hugs and kisses
Cody Mossberg
Advertisement

#253202 by Grunt Thu May 28, 2015 11:07 am
http://www.blacksingles.com/Application ... =150864961
Mscoddy
Single, Man seeking Woman
34 years old from Fort Lauderdale, FL
Logged in: 26 days ago
Last Update: 5/1/2015

Ethnicity: Hispanic
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelor's Degree
What I do: Military
Have kids: None
Wants kids: Yes

My introduction
I'm an easy going man that likes to have fun and meet new people. That's the opportunity my work create me also. I don't like fakes that don't know what they want in a man because if you can't figure that out, how are you going to know what you want to do with yourself! I have a positive outlook on life and am generally happy with my surroundings. I like to make the most of every opportunity that comes up. Fortunately, I'm yet to found a good girl who fits the criteria that I have been looking for and Willing to be married is something I thought could happen later but if we can relate so well and have the same interests. Couldn't be happier...!!!

additional photos

#253204 by Grunt Thu May 28, 2015 11:14 am
https://www.facebook.com/cody.mossberg.5
Cody Mossberg
From Fort Lauderdale, Florida

About Cody
I'm an easy going man that likes to have fun and meet new people. That's the opportunity my work create me also. I don't like fakes that don't know what they want in a man because if you can't figure that out, how are you going to know what you want to do with yourself! I have a positive outlook on life and am generally happy with my surroundings. I like to make the most of every opportunity that comes up. Fortunately, I'm yet to found a good girl who fits the criteria that I have been looking for and Willing to be married is something I thought could happen later but if we can relate so well and have the same interests. Couldn't be happier...!!!

Other Names Eagle's eye - Nickname
Favorite Quotes Tough times don't last but tough people do...

Image Image
#253205 by Grunt Thu May 28, 2015 11:18 am
Skype ID cmossbrg
Name: Cody Mossberg

Skype avatar

no IP
Last edited by Grunt on Thu May 28, 2015 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
#253206 by Grunt Thu May 28, 2015 11:21 am
Skype IP live:codymossberg
Name Mossberg Cody
no additional information
Skype avatar shows man on 2nd image of starting post
#253214 by Grunt Thu May 28, 2015 12:21 pm
tagged
Cody M
Tagline: Generalscoddy
Basic Info:
36, Male, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Relationship Status:Single
Interested In:Dating, Serious Relationship
uses all images posted in his gallery
this is an additional photo

About Me:
#253215 by Grunt Thu May 28, 2015 12:27 pm
the above yahoo address is scammer's alternate one

second image of first post is also scammer's yahoo avatar
and
the profile image on zorpia where scammer listed with the above yahoo address

Cody
38, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 20‑35, in United States.
Single
I am Friendly
Currently Living With Alone