Information on romance scams and scammers.
#253223 by ajb87506 Thu May 28, 2015 2:06 pm
I have one trying to convince me to take out a loan to pay a $700.00 fee to bring him here. Sad thing for him is that I have friends in the military who have told me not to fall for this. Watch out for someone calling themself Graham Hardley. This is the crap email he claimed the DOD sent to me today (see below). Using the email address: [email protected]. Told him that wasn't a military address. He tried to say all kinds of things. Then back to trying to get me to take out a loan to get him home. Email he uses is [email protected]. The "Hardley" is a perfect name for him.

Hello ******************,

We are glad to inform you that we received your request and have sent a memo to your Fiance LT Graham Hardley in the special forces ( infantry department) Kabul Afghanistan,he happily consented and will be given the necessary documents to be filled and submitted immediately we confirm and verify payment.

The Leave period is scheduled in two categories;

(A) 1 Month Duration which cost 379US Dollars
(B) 3 Months Duration which cost 685US Dollars

The payment should be made via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM AND BANK DEPOSIT ....

Kindly let us know the leave duration plan you are opting for and we will intimate you with the representing cash agent payment information for easy confirmation and prompt verification.

Note: Due to the high turnout of leave request for the summer season we at the unit promise to fast track all processes in as much you comply timely with requirements.

Yours Faithfully

Lt Robert Gonzalez
Office of the Assistant secretary of Defense(Public Affairs)

UNITED STATE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu May 28, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation and split.
Advertisement

#253229 by Grunt Thu May 28, 2015 5:00 pm
two Skype profiles with the yahoo avatar

Graham Harley, Florida Ridge, United States
Skype ID #1 grahamhardley
Graham Harley, Lighthouse Point, United States
Skype ID #2 grahamhrd
#253240 by Grunt Thu May 28, 2015 5:41 pm
am interested in a lady that is ready for a serious relationship skype me on martinez_jakes or text (904) 834-5075
that's what the PB guy wrote on this web site
http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/sho ... hp?t=26736

Skype ID martinez_jakes <--- Martinez Jakes
using the FB image as avatar, from Lighthouse, United States
no IP

phone number 904-834-5075
Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC FL
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2011-05-04
Owner City and State Jacksonville, FL