Information on romance scams and scammers.
#253237 by rococo Thu May 28, 2015 5:29 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9.com/
cindybaby
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello dear, How are you doing? i am Cindy by name and my email is
( [email protected] ) feel free to contact me for better communication.
Advertisement

#253238 by rococo Thu May 28, 2015 5:33 pm
wayn.com/profiles/cindy183
(( member is no longer on WAYN.))

cindy183
cindy wako
currently in Alaska, Pennsylvania, United States

About Me
GREETINGS TO ALL, I AM CINDY WAKO, I AM HERE TO FIND THE RIGHT PARTNER AND IF YOU ARE THE ONE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY ID ( [email protected] )
I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR MAIL
THANKS.
#253239 by rococo Thu May 28, 2015 5:40 pm
http://tailor.ru/board/read658.html
Comment:
Hello My name is Cindy Wako and this is my ID
( [email protected] ) please contact me directly or send me your email i will reply you with my pictures,
thanks.
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/cindy-wako/b5/269/8b6
cindy wako
Codinator position at Church World Service
Demographics metropolitan area of ​​New York, United States
Shipping
Currently codinator at Church World Service
Education Accra Ghana, the University of California, Los Angeles
Summary I AM A NICE AND GOOD LOOKING YOUNG GIRL WITH A BRIGHT FUTURE to attend
#253355 by malu53 Fri May 29, 2015 8:00 am
My dear,
How are you? I hope you are doing well. I am happy to have received your mail today; first of all, i will like to introduce my self to you.
My name is Miss Cyndy Wako, I’m 25 Years old, i am from Liberia in West Africa, I am fair in complexion, 5.8 feet in height. I was a student; but I have not finished my education.
My father was a successful business man; he was also the Director of Wako rubber plantation and also the Director of Wako & Co Industry LTD. West Africa which is popular in my country. He was also the formal assistant head of state during military Reign.
Unfortunately i lost him last year September because of the problem he has with his elder brother concerning his company. His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company, you know that this world is full of wicked and evil people; my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have, Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed rubber but he don't know that i know his secret.
After some time he plan to kill me as he killed my father so that he will take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my fathers company because i am the only child of my fathers. I lost my mother shortly after my birth according to my late father.
I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am living with a pastor in his church. I want you to take me as you take your self because my life is in danger now, i will like to get in contact with you and also know more about you, i attach my picture here to show you who i am and i will also expecting your picture in your next mail because i have something very important to tell you which will help us in future, when i receive your pictures and know everything about you too.
Take good care of your self and remain bless.
Yours Faithfully
Cindy.

Image <<< scammer's profile pic when contacted me on wayn.com, before the profile got suspended

Image Image Image