Information on romance scams and scammers.
#242786 by Grunt Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:56 pm
Andy
46, Timisoara, Romania
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35‑70, in Hungary.

Am Engr, Andy Jones from London. I am a contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw you profile email today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is (andyjones_45 @hotmail.com ) Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from Engr, Andy
Advertisement

#242913 by malu53 Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 am
andywhite1 (Name: Andy Jone)
silver expert
http://kawanlah.com/home/?146910

Date of Birth: 05/01/1969
Blood Group: A
Accommodations: Kelantan Kuala Krai
Hometown: Pahang Kuantan Malaysia :=)
MSN: hotmail.com

I am Engr, Andy Jones from London. I am a contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw you profile email today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is ([email protected] ) Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from Engr, Andy

left the same message on hi5
profile not found :(
#253259 by rococo Thu May 28, 2015 9:24 pm
Zorpia.com / Andy
46, Roubaix, France
Last seen 1 hours ago

Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35‑70, in Philippines.

I am Engr, Andy Jones from London. I am a contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw you profile email today am interested in you look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together.My id is ([email protected])
Thanks and hope to hear from you.
Love from Engr, Andy

also documented here:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 292#p78678
#253346 by malu53 Fri May 29, 2015 7:33 am
Hello my lovely woman,

Thanks for your email response. Like I told you earlier, I am here to meet a sincere and an honest woman for life partner. I have been lonely for many years now but I have decided to make a real choice of woman that is why I joined this site. I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight. I was bone on 05 of January 1969 am 46 years old, I am an Engineer and I work on the construction of roads, malls and houses. I am a part owner of a construction company Expo-track Group with branches in USA and United Kingdom. I live in England, United Kingdom. I like to spend time at beach and i like listening to classical and reggae musics when i have time. I am looking for a woman to make my life complete.

I am a widower, my wife and my two kids died three years ago. My Family died in a car accident. It was a very catastrophic moment for me and it have taken me a long time now after so much effort to come to terms with reality that i have lost them. I believe it is the right time for me to find love and happiness again. I have a strong believe that i can get a woman to be my wife and partner again. Please I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family? What is your real name? What is the nature of your job? I would also love to see your pictures. I will appreciate it if you can write everyday as this will help us get better acquainted. I attach a few pictures for you to get a better idea of what i look like. It is a pleasure to be in contact with you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours always Engr, Andy Jones.
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015

Image <<< pic stolen from a Turkish man
wears a wedding ring
language on the houses in background is Turkish

Image Image
#261146 by malu53 Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:55 am
Dearest Friend,
This is Andy Jones, Who contacted you some few months ago over relationship and for a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the contract done and fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business woman. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my new wife of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that I and my new wife is residing in Paraguay as my contract is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($10,000.00) TEN THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my wife to Paraguay was and since then she has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $10,000.00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact the coworker Mr Oscar Johnson for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart. Contact him through her Email address below. Name: Mr Oscar Johnson, Email (( [email protected] )) Phone: ((+221777367771)) My dear I may not have the chance to send you mail again as my wife is watching my movement.

All contact should be between you and Mr Oscar Johnson. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. Thanks once more and GOD bless you and your entire family.
Best regards Andy Jones.
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015
#261148 by malu53 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:01 am
bizarre, all my pics disappeared :(
will try to retrieve them (from cache?) and hopefully find a more reliable upload system
#321310 by Snow-White Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:47 am
andykixu
48, Man, Single
Riga, Latvia
Looks for:
Man
41 - 55 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

may I get to know you, hunny

Awaiting email address
#321311 by Snow-White Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:49 am
XING