Information on romance scams and scammers.
#237971 by mariko Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:23 am
Jack Yamazaki, claims as H.I.V rescue team Chief Doctor at World Health Organization (WHO).
Studied at Harvard University, Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Kyoto, Japan
Date of Birth April 5 (44yo)
Ethnicity Father Japanese and Mother British (But Photo is very typical pure East Asian appearance with no Caucasian DNA.)

A victim said he sent her friend request on Facebook, and taken total of 5000GBP from the victim.
Facebook is here: facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008488683321

He pretends as Japanese who has British citizenship, divorced his British wife because she cheated him 4 years ago. He has a son called Jackson Yamazaki.

Most of interaction between the scammer and the victim has been done via FB chat.

He uses typical Doctor story to scam money. He goes to Malaysia for work, and expecting to gain millions of pounds there. After the business task completed then he will visit the victim's country. Then he says he needs to receive 3.5 million pounds cheque and have to pay tax but lacking 5000GBP, and asked victim to pay. She did wired some money she could collect, though bank.

After victim wired money, scammer told her that he has received cheque from minister in Malaysia. Then he told victim that he could not receive money from the cheque because he is not Malaysian, and need to open HSBC bank Domiciliary account and needs 15,000 GBP. At this point, the victim came to aware by searching information about Nigerian Romance Scams.

The scammer sent about 300USD to the victim through Money Gram, that was for telephone charges which victim asked him for.

The British Phone Number is +447 which is redirect number possible to purchase from anywhere in the world. He also has Malaysia phone number, obviously at least one of the gang is in Malaysia.

Jack Yamazaki
Phone +44 7597 858714
Address 48 Kensington Church Street, W8 4DB London, England

Malaysia Phone Number
+60 11 2636 3513

Names used for wiring money;
Opoku James Kofi (bank account holder name)
Money Gram receiver name Joseph Owen

there is no problem, our meeting through Facebook is not by mistake i think is divine connection so feel free let us continue our conversation and see what the future have for us, can you tell me more about your self for better conversation, i hope to read from you soon

Thanks for your response, there is no problem if you are not always online on FB, we can communicate through email, what matter is to be keeping in touch,

well i was born and brought up in London, but my father is from Kyoto Japan and my mother is a British woman, so i don't speak Japanese but hope someday i will be able to learn and speak

I work with WHO as doctor in field of HIV/AIDS rescue team and am also a supplier of hospital and surgical equipment with WHO world wide,

what is your work? are you married or single? do you have children? Please get back to me as soon as possible for better conversation

Take good care of your self

Last edited by mariko on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#237973 by AlanJones Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:33 am
mariko wrote:The British Phone Number is +447 which is redirect number possible to purchase from anywhere in the world.

Not all +447 numbers are redirect numbers. Only +4470 numbers are personal redirect numbers, others, such as

mariko wrote:Phone +44 7597 858714

are normal mobile phone numbers, but that doesn't actually mean that it is being used in the UK as (as long as it is kept topped up) it can be roamed virtually anywhere in the world (at a cost).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#238108 by mariko Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:44 am
I am happy to read from you again, I hope you are doing fine? I work with WHO as Doctor, i was into medication department before i went into suppliers of drugs and medical equipment's, so basically am into supplier to WHO world wide...

You have already know my name, am a simple man by nature, i live and work here in London City,
My father is a Japanese man and my mother is a British woman, so i was born and brought up here in London, my father died when i was very young so i don't speak Japanese, i only speak English

I have married before to British woman but it is unfortunate i caught my wife having sex with another man in our marital home, so i have no option than to divorced her, we have a Son together but my son is living with me, since then am living a single life and focus much time with my business,

I am really happy meeting you because i have decide to search for my better half from Japan my father

It's my pleasure to meet you, and exchange pleasantries with you, I also wish you good health and the best in all your endeavors. Tell me more about your personal life, and your social life, and also what you do at your spare time. Always take care of yourself and I hope to hear from you soon.

#238242 by mariko Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:30 am
I am very much delighted to read from you once again. (Removed)

Thanks for your concern about my past marriage, (removed)

I hope that our friendship will grow from friendship to something much more intimate and everlasting.
To tell you the truth I have everything a man can ever desire in life, but my soul is hungry for true love! I am tired of living alone, I even eat in restaurant with my son always, it makes life boring. I have a lovely son, he is living with me,but because nobody is here to take care of him when I am off on a trip outside England, as I normally do considering the nature of my job. Right now, I am dying of emotional trauma and I think is time to let go of the sad memories and move on with life! I know you may be wondering why I am opening up to you in view of the fact that we just knew each other some days ago! Well, the truth is that my heart, body and soul admired you the very moment I came across your page on Facebook and that was why I wrote a message to you expressing my desire to have you in my life. Meanwhile, my major purpose of joining Facebook was to source for my soul mate, someone who will love me as a person and not for material gain, someone who is willing to live and die with me. I don’t mind traveling round the globe to find true love because I know that true love is a covenant built on a strong foundation and it last forever.

Thanks, i will be happy to hear from you soon.

Jack

#250238 by mariko Sat May 09, 2015 12:17 pm
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008488683321 (Deleted)
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009735482959 (New)
Last edited by mariko on Fri May 29, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
#250240 by mariko Sat May 09, 2015 12:22 pm
Another plot was "Jack Yamazaki" needs to go to Malaysia to receive his father's inheritance. Then he is required to pay some money to enable his inheritance.

Dear ( ),

how was your day? i just came back to my hotel room, i had a busy day today again, i was so stressed, there was a lot of traffic jam this afternoon in KL due to heavy rain,

Today me and my father lawyers went to High Court Malaysia for some legal documents that i will present to Petronas BOD tomorrow, they said i have to follow the Malaysia procedure how to proceed, that three documents need to be produced according to law, 1) Affidavit of claim, 2) Insurance document, 3) Nonresidential Certificate, before we can start the processing of getting the fund. the cost of all this documents is so expensive, it is so stressful for me this time around,

However am so happy to hear your lovely voice last night, though the connection was so bad, that made us not to communicate to each other very well, but please try to call me tonight ok.

You are more closer to my heart after i spoke with you last night, am longing for you always, you make my hear beat so fast, right now i lie down on bed and think of you, all my body and soul is hungry for you,
i cant wait the day we will lie in same bed and romance each other body passionately, you are my better half, my dream come through

i miss you....i love you...hug&kiss

waiting to hear your voice before i can sleep tonight

Jack

Dear ( ),

Am happy to read from you again, How is everything going on over there? have you people resolve the issue at the factory,

Well everything is going fine with me here, but there is small problem am facing right now, i need to get work clearance certificate, i need money to get this document to enable Petronas BOD pay me by next week, Today i went to Ministry of Works Malaysia for this document they said i should pay Malaysia Government for clearance fee, Now the money with me in not complete, i will need you help me with with some money, i will pay you back once i come to ( ), i need this money very urgent,

Please get back to me as soon as possible, so i cant know what to do next

I will be with you very soon, because i hope to get this payment by next week

I miss you so much and cant wait to be with you pretty soon

Jack

Dear ( ),

Thanks for your understanding, I hope the situation of things at the factory has been settled,
well what i need is 12,500 USD, to enable me get the clearance certificate

About the bank account for the bank to bank transfer, I will send it to you by tomorrow because my fathers lawyer that will provide for the account traveled to Singapore yesterday and will return tomorrow afternoon,
So once i get the account tomorrow i will forward it to you..

do you have any activity this weekend? take good care of your self for me

I love you....hug&kiss

Yours beloved

Jack

Dear ( ),

All the processing to get this payment is legit and everything is going accordingly, the money to pay for the clearance certificate is not that much, just that i need to fly to Sarawak this coming week too because when we went through my later father Biodata here it shows he was owing some bills during is project in Sarawak and must be pay before the Ministry of Works Malaysia can issue me the work clearance certificate so i can be able to get this payment,

I have no option than to abide by the rules and law of Malaysia government and legal instruction by the lawyer to enable me get this payment without any further delay, everything is in progress,

I know the money i need from you is not small amount but try your best for me so i can be able to finish this transaction this coming week and come to ( )

Am still waiting for the arrival of my fathers lawyer from Singapore so i can get the bank account and send to you

I wish you happy weekend

Jack

Dear ( ),

how was your weekend? i just came back from dinner and to send you the account information which i got from my fathers lawyer this night, before i received your email

This money i need from you is to enable me pay for the clearance certificate which will be available once i make payment to Ministry of Works here and to enable me fly to Sarawak this week and pay for some debts of my late father to enable me get this clearance certificate and get the payment successfully,

As you know this transaction is confidential but i will send you the clearance certificate once i pay and get it, and when i come to China i will show you everything, let our conversation be for only me and you for now, you know people are so jealous and envy nowadays, so i don't want any body know we are expecting such amount for my father Inheritance, I don't want you borrow money from anybody, Just know what to do to help me, if you can send upto 12,500 USD i will really appreciate it and it will help me go along way this week without much stress but if you don't have it complete you can send below of it depend of what you have for now,

This is the bank account Information listed below:

Bank Name: KFH Malaysia Berhad
A/C Name: MS Native Enterprise
A/C NO: 016140000120
Address: 1476-1 Batu 7 Jalan Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Swift Code: KFHOMYKL

Please once you make the bank to bank transfer, send me the transfer slip, for me to know exact amount you send and for record and verification purposes

Take good care of your self for me,

I miss you

Jack

Dear ( ),

how was your day? according to the lawyer most incorporation certificate in Malaysia does not have written address information on it,

However this is the corporate address of SM Native Enterprise:
No. 57B, Tingkat 2, Jalan Diplomatik, Putrajaya Diplomatik,
Presint 15, Wilayah Persekutuan, 62050 Putrajaya, Malaysia
Land line phone number:+60380085002

I hope you go to bank tomorrow morning for the bank to bank transfer

I wish you good night and sweet dreams for me

Jack

Dear ( )

(removed specific content)

Sweet heart i tried to called my fathers lawyer several times today and disturb him about the MS Native Enterprise website site, so he later order me to contact them direct but fortunately for me they later send the website for me, here is their website http://www.msnativeenterprise.com

Finally i hope there is no more questions and complication from your bank side again, and to be sincere with you darling, i am very tired of all these rigorous stress your bank is giving me and you,
please just tell them everything is fine and let them remit the funds, and i agree with you western union or money gram is not best option to send large of money

You mean the whole world to me darling, i am waiting for you and will dream about you always

Kiss you @ your forehead

Jack