Information on romance scams and scammers.
#253571 by malu53 Sat May 30, 2015 1:44 pm
OSMAN
Male
38 - Toronto / Canada
Current Location Istanbul/ Turkey
Create Date 23/05/2015 16:27
Last Login 25/05/2015 15:34

no profile pic

About Me
hello, im LEYNA im 23 years old, i check your profile and i found out that we are near each other thats why i made a decesion to drop a message to you, i live about 30 minutes away from you. im looking for someone to hang with, or looking for a partner for "SKIN TO SKIN HOOKUP NSA FUN" just let me know if you are interested because i got only limitted time to stay on My profile. if you are interested then all you need to do is verify you're self using my verification form which will prove that you say what you are and genuine, because i got experience before, and i count it as my greatest nightmare because i got filmed and abuse, i dont want that nightmare happen again thats why i came up with this verifying thing . When you think about how much we all use the Internet, the potential for fraud and abuse is a real concern – and it’s growing all the time as we conduct more and more of our lives in cyberspace. I don’t believe in scaremongering … just to protect myself online. hope you can understand it and if you are interested for hookup sweetie .. lemme know . mail me here ( l e y n a r o s e 2 3 @ g ma i l . c o m )

Looking For
im here for hookup and im not here for games especially for bs

Appearance
Height(cm) 167
Weight(kg) 47 :lol:
Seeking For Friendship
Advertisement

#253572 by malu53 Sat May 30, 2015 1:49 pm
email address leads to a profile on Skype

Skype ID leyna.rose
Name: Leyna Rose
no IP available