Information on romance scams and scammers.
#253575 by malu53 Sat May 30, 2015 2:13 pm
michael
Male / Single
57 - Denver
Current Location Manassas/ United States <<< proxy city :lol:
Create Date 21/05/2015 20:29
Last Login 29/05/2015 18:51
Looking for serious woman

About Me
I am not a teenager but I am an adult man, serious and really tired of being alone. This is obvious that every man wants to be happy. I dream to find a real woman and I know for sure I can give her much. Love, Passion, Respect and care. I want to begin to create a new world with my woman!!! I would try to become very special man for you, unique. I will make you happy and you will not think of other men) I am a true romantic at heart. Words to describe me best would be honest, trustworthy, loving and caring, sensual))) As a good bonus you will receive my passion.

Looking For
I will not speak much of this issue as it is not possible to describe someone perfect. There are no such people both men and women in the world. But I do believe I can meet very special woman who will never cheat on me or humiliate me. I want to find a woman to create a family, understanding, sincere, honest, faithful, who will be a true friend for me. I want her to love children and respect my interests. I want to meet a woman who wants to experience love every day in a new way, a woman who wants to enjoy love.

Appearance
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)

Height(cm) 168
Weight(kg) 99 slightly obese :=)
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Frequently
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Education University
Languages English

Image <<< retired Marine Corps Gen. John R. Allen
caption of the pic: allenj :mrgreen:

Hello sweet, how are you doing, i hope all is well with you and your families, if so glory be to almighty God. I'm Micheal Crowell from USA.And you?
send me yours i will add you when am free at work?
Advertisement