Information on romance scams and scammers.
#241035 by Calvin Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:33 am
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.215.66; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: o9rlR4nWDTeVaZOwk/5NeJu2sBIRYuUFztflBRY9SZfWWa+N3bdHLm7v9PGe4SbmO2dXS8na90HCIEjDK9e62eC3RNeIkli183uOZVVpemoGREmGCPQ3zUCmooyskytzux9cmsZ/hbNtSoq5GPjDqJ2Y/i565UgYB+5E2F8Z7BGEUb+MWlihR5K0lqkIrYReHnMcyL+v1YnlZUt8Nee9o+4fU+MfvkPB
Received: from mail-la0-f66.google.com ([209.85.215.66]) by SNT004-MC2F39.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:02:35 -0700
Received: by mail-la0-f66.google.com with SMTP id q1so684063lam.0
for <>; Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:02:34 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=vLWV1Q5FO08IKfCipwukX3Xg1NA07ZJDuDgKPKKatGk=;
b=XACOk2WcS3hRicNVnIjqBMcuem5EBMJI9J8lgxC3Q4jsdaC5vUwCCtDXlbiWUOYQ6O
bjyjU6mddicApKMyN9hL0rSZLNKGvAXA4Fuhc7yi+TvWCdvanYIJ0oX31WN6+2KrFd20
YeiplMmpE+XaZsrfKS00kwgmULszKJXscq1B25I13mFYmSz9gtNh/c5Kd5eSzUMzs42L
AP124imFITVXWyi2dL/asntHhf9xYzhmIWSyLmOI0ZkOA1GpcmbWYS66vEGlUY+y0S/3
nCTJ75Qs1DpGfWoW+z7RzkfSS4oVyxTBp1OMMzPEt0aNk/XWJ4+h8ao3jLKVzAoaou+P
w78g==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.152.206.7 with SMTP id lk7mr31740454lac.55.1426006954692;
Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:02:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.85.69 with HTTP; Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:02:34 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 17:02:34 +0000
Message-ID: <CAOL=HAMKxUay7FDY67UFLuNrtJOO0iOm4udXsktBxG7rGZiTYg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11349868fb55dd0510f21db3
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Mar 2015 17:02:35.0029 (UTC) FILETIME=[0142F450:01D05B54]

HELLO
i hope you are fine, My name is Miss Marcy, I am browsing today so i come acrose your profile with your email, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feeling in me which i have never experience in my life before,i decided to write you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address([email protected])I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss Marcy(Remeber the distance or colour does not
matter but love matters alot in life)send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom i am

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#241393 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:10 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221762876347

My Dearest One,
Is my pleasure to know you,I have being seeking a way to express my inner mind,but i thank God who by His infinite mercy has given you to me,please i need you to accept my apologies if i have long you in anyway,I am Ms.Marcy Isaaq Deerow , 23 years old girl from Somalia, the daughter of late Mr Abdallah Isaaq Deerow who was one time a Minister of Constitutional Affairs of the transitional government of Somalia under the leadership of President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.On July 28, 2006, he was killed outside a mosque in Baidoa.My late father, minister of constitutional affairs, was killed after Friday prayers at the mosque by unknown gun men.

I am constrained to contact you due to the what i am facing all this while and the sudden death of my mother,The government in power has vowed to wipe my family,this has turned my life around for pains and sufferings. I ran out of my country because of this incident and to avoid untimely death,as it is right now i don't have anywhere to go or who to call my relatives. I decided to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country or any-where you might recommend.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Four Million,Six Hundred thousand U.S Dollars (US$4,600,000.00) In the bank with my name as the "next of kin". However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me receive the fund in your country for further investments on my behalf. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.YOU CAN VISIT THE WEB SITE OF THE STORY http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5224108.stm Now i am resident in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal,as a result of the civil
war that fought in my country .
I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out,The only person i have now is.

Rev. Pastor Jonathan Godwill In (St John Church)
His office telephone (00221-762-876-347).
Email address: [email protected]

Here in the Orphanage home were i am leaving now in women's hostel.
You can call me with his office telephone number, he will send for me from hostel to come to his office to receive your call.

You will help me to preparing my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you because i lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

I have prepared the letter which i will have to send to the bank, As soon as i received your
Your Full Name -------------------
Your Address ---------------------
Your telephone ------------/fax number ---------
Occupation ------------------------------
--
Age----------------------
Your Nationality -----------------

I will send the letter to the bank,Beside this i will send to you the contact information's which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account.

I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought you, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration.Please email me back soon as you receive this email.

Yours Beloved One
Marcy with kiss

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#245370 by AlanJones Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:29 am
My dear

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

Presently I'm in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal, his name is REV.Jonathan, his email is ([email protected]) Phone;00221762876347
Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $300,000,00: three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary REV. Jonathan to receive the money from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.

Best regards,

Marcy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#253581 by rococo Sat May 30, 2015 3:47 pm
flirty9.com/
ISAQQDEEROW
25 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

HELLO i hope you are fine, My name is Miss Marcy, I am browsing today so i come acrose your profile with your email, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feeling in me which i have never experience in my life before,i decided to write you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address([email protected])I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address asend an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.([email protected]) bove.
Miss Marcy
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
#253583 by malu53 Sat May 30, 2015 4:39 pm
also from Dakar, Senegal on Afroterminal.com
Marcy Deerow

Hello my dear!My name is marcy. I am a female. I am nice and loving and very good looking... :lol:
#253584 by malu53 Sat May 30, 2015 4:41 pm
http://vk.com/id218547828
Joyce Isaaq
Birthday: April 10, 1988
Studied at: UCAD '11
Contact information
Current city: Dakar

Education
College or university:
UCAD '11
Department:
Institut de Français pour les Etudiants Etrangers (IFEE)
School: Ecole III '09, Dakar

also here
http://www.cloudromance.com/laurawintour
: " ... Looking for a Man between 25 and 80 years.... "

About Me:
Im a loving lady who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens...

City : Mombasa :shock:
#266970 by AlanJones Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:48 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221762876347

My dear

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

Presently I'm in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal, his name is REV.Jonathan, his email is ([email protected]) Phone;00221762876347
Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $300,000,00: three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary REV. Jonathan to receive the money from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.

Best regards,
marcy