Information on romance scams and scammers.
#253590 by malu53 Sat May 30, 2015 5:09 pm
Walter
49, Los Angeles, California, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑70, in Switzerland.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Campy / Cheesy, Goofy, Slapstick, Obscure, Raunchy, Other.
Language English
Currently Living With Alone
Place I've traveled to Europe, Asian, Middle East And America

About Me
I am a sincere, faithful, tender and thoughtful man. The most important for me are the inner world of person, his values and life views. I am a cheerful and positive person, I try to make happy people who surrounds me and to lavish care upon them. I value family and friends. Family is the most important part in my life. There is the sense! I love children. If I meet my beloved woman I'll be a devoted, sincere, patient, and careful husband. I'll do everything to make our life like in paradise! I am looking for the one to share my life and heart with. The one who will be my friend, my passionate lover, my most caring wife, and just the man I would not be able to live without! I want to trust him completely, to gain his support, love, and loyalty. And I'll do the same for her. I want him to be the center of my life. I'll make her feel special. Life is too short and there is no time for arguments. There must be harmony and happiness in our family.

Yes i will be happy to hear from you too and this is my email id, i believe we should start from there and we will see what next. ([email protected]) I will be happy to hear from you soon.xoxoxo Walter
Advertisement