Information on romance scams and scammers.
#255946 by Mountain Goat Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:42 am
[email protected]

I am looking for and am interest in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman, I want to meet a woman who is nice,caring,loving,have a good sense of humor,easy out going,easy to talk to,who understands me and will love me and won't cheat on me, and i will treat her like a queen and adore her.someone who can accept my daughter as her own and someone who can be for me me alone becos i am one man to one woman, i dont need someone who play games, becos i have no time for that, i am too old for games so i believe that some day i will do find the right woman for me..i know every man and woman have the right person that God Create for him/her..Lol..

Bruce D <[email protected]>;
16 Mrz um 6:34 AM

I live and function by grace of your love, I will never struggle or suffer for anything, by the way you give me your heart....I walk in the favor and increase in everything supernatural about you, honey no body will ever come across our way will prosper, for I'm protected and covered with being with you forever and I flourish in everything I do....
Thanks for giving my your heart.....
.I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART:X:X:X:X:X:X:X

Leo mark leo
28 Mrz um 8:11 AM

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, my love, honey there is some thing i need your help but i don't know if you will be ready to help it is very important for but of us but first i need you interest

leo mark leo
28 Mrz um 5:39 PM

Thank you very much for your responds,My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned £10, 300, 000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Pounds) to your account. My client who is the owner of this fund died since 2005 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund. Further details will be sent to you when i receive you reply that you are interested my love this is a big amount of money that my bank wants to hold to there self and i don't want it please we need this money to start a good family together i need you support my love.

leo mark leo
7 April um 10:44 AM

Thanks for your kind reply in respect of my business proposal. As regards to this transaction, I stand to assure you that there is no problem in this transaction for it is 100% legal and you only have to comply to my instructions so that you will not make any mistake when we start the transaction.

BACKGROUND OF TRANSACTION;

The Name of the deceased Customer was Mr. Park Jun-Yung, a foreigner from South Korea. He nationalized here for years before he died in 2004. He was a contractor and the major supplier of agricultural equipment in United Kindom. He had an account with a bank here in United Kindom and I was his Accountant for many years before his death.

Five years after his death, I spent time, made all the necessary enquirer to find out if I can get anyone related to him, to come forward and claim his fund left behind in the bank, but all my efforts proved abortive. This search lasted for over 5 years but all to no avail. It was during this search that I found out that the person that he used as his Next of Kin died along with him in the accident as they were traveling for a holiday, leaving no one to claim his fund left in our branch for 11 years now. The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 11 years and in 3 months time it will be 11 years, because the bank will send it to the bank's treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund.

Truly, it was after this discovery and unsuccessful search to get any of his relation that I decided to contact you so that I can use your name for the claim of this fund. Consequence upon the fact that I do not want the fund to be transferred into the bank’s treasury as an abandoned or unclaimed fund, I got this opportunity and decided to contact you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

More so, I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money be shared among the charity Organizations in your Country, while the remaining 90% will be shared equally between you and me. As I stated above, this transaction is risk free, legal and has no negative implication. I have perfected everything to guarantee success, you should not be afraid of anything.

Nevertheless, you must try to keep it secret in order not to tarnish my image as a Accountant. Most Importantly, I will like you to assure me that you will not betray this trust and confidence that am about to repose on you.

I have worked very hard in my life and I have always maintained high level of discipline and integrity. This is an opportunity which I must strive relentlessly to accomplish. Besides, in a no distant time, I will be leaving for retirement. And during the transfer process into your bank account.

Finally, if you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with the following to assure me of your capability of handling this transaction to enable me open a file with your name here in my office as the true next of kin to the said fund, and I will send you an application form which you will fill and send to the Bank

here for this transfer.

1) First name........................... 2) Surname.................................
3) Age..................................... 4) Occupation..................
5) Telephone number.................. 6) Address………...
7) Country..............

Regards,
Accountant. Leo Mark your husband to be

leo mark leo
Apr 7 um 10:54 PM
Attention:

I thank you so much for your response, yes your friendship is welcome,and I want to let you know that everything will work out for good in this transaction, all I want you to do is to follow my instructions so that we will achieve this fund and have it transferred into your bank account.

I have opened a file with your name here in my office as the rightful beneficiary to this fund, and listen, the success of this transfer is in your hand; make sure you always check your email and follow my instructions to avoid any mistake from your side, and also keep this as top secret for the success of this transfer to your Bank account.

Now, I want you to fill the below Application Form and send it to the bank to inform them that you have come to have your late partner's fund left in their Bank, and make sure you fill it properly and send it immediately to our Bank Salford Trust Finance Bank Ltd so that they will start processing for this transfer in your favor.

Note: I promise to be here given you any information which the bank will require from you as the true next of kin to their deceased customer (Mr. Park Jun-Yung).

Immediately the Bank receives your Application, they will start the transfer process without any delay, and if the Bank approves the fund in your favor, the transfer will be made into your account.

So this is the Application Form below, fill it immediately and send it to the Bank Salford Trust Finance Bank Ltd Email Address: [email protected]

Regards,
leo mark.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
HERE IS THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW, FILL IT AND SEND IT TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ATTENTION: Mr Paul Underwood
SANTANDER BANK, UK.
Tel No: +44 770 030 8653
Fax No: +44-701-005-7541
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

leo mark leo
17 Apr um 8:09 PM

Hello honey good evening

South Africa time 7:58pm,

Thanks for the message it was nice I appreciate the item I shall wait for it to arrive, honey this evening South African time when I decided to look for a way to get a sun-blocker today i misplace my wallet Oh my Gosh!! Am really confuse right now my atm credit card was inside I do not know how or where I dropped it after buying the sun-blocker I got back and found out that my wallet is no long with me am shocked I do not know what to do now honey I can believe this is happening to me

Honey, we just have to wait because they have to verify the questionnaire and as well your data, I think they are on the process of issuing the login its going to take a few days before it will be issued to you.
Leo your love

leo mark leo
20 Apr um 11:55 AM

Hello my love

How are you doing today? I tried calling you but I think the network is very bad I hardly hear your lovely voice, honey I miss you so much and I needed to speak with you I will try to call you back again, honey am working very hard to be the new director but the seminal is not finish yet and the training.
I know you love penguins very much and I love them too I like the white penguins as well, honey am really very confuse right now about my ATM CREDIT CARD because I cannot make withdraws and the money I have here is almost finish I just do not know what to do at this moment.

Love you much more!
Kisses
Leo your husband.

leo mark leo
22 Apr um 10:32 AM

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my
attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it is now. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me. please be careful don't ever disclose this issue with any one my wife please i am pleading because this is a big amount of money that we are talking about and you know our plans for this money as i am talking to you now my love i have not found my wallet and my master card so i need money here in south Africa so you see we need this money for our self's. once this money is transfer to your account i am living here to come and stay with you because i want to grow old with you and live all my life in your arms i love you so much my love you are the best thing that has ever happen to my life well.....not really!
much kiss from your husband Leo

leo mark leo
26 Apr um 3:55 PM

Honey this is my information i do not understand where you got that name from.
Name, Leo
Mark. Address, Villa Dorado Plumtree Avenue Heuweloord Centurion 0157.
SouthAfrica. Text Question For. Text Answer,Leo.
Please go and change the information at once please and send the
details to me via sms.
Love you More.
Leo

All other email addresses and telephone numbers used by this South Africa/Nigeria/UK scammer gang:

+2349050761516
+2348077157866
+2347062394221
+2348077520704
+27610207379
+2348132741208
+44 7700 308 653
+447087626334
+447872240400
+442035144665
+447031962952
+44 701 005 7541 (Fax)
+447822178886 (Fax)

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Advertisement

#255979 by Grunt Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:52 am
the yahoo address leads to a profile on FB

https://www.facebook.com/leo.mark.545
Kenneth Igbinosa

his friends are either from Nigeria or Benin
a comment on his wall
Boss of all Boss
seems to be the head of this scammer gang

images used
- the man on the yahoo avatar
- a white kid

and the following images

somebody's comment

Mr,KENNETH IGBINOSA has tow kids married to a NIGERIA 21grs old LADY...)KENNETH IGBINOSA BORN JULY 1974)HE IS A MOST WANTED IN NIGERIA: HE RAN AWAY TO ASIA AND TO EURO IN ITALY)HE DEPENDS ON LADIES FORTUNE....) LADIES PLEASE BE WARWED!!!
March 31, 2014 at 10:24pm
#260172 by Mountain Goat Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:24 am
This scammer is still subject to an ongoing bait, and a new email address and a new phone number have turned up:

Date: 2015-07-03 10:02 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: Leo mark

I live and function by grace of your love, I will never struggle or
suffer for anything, by the way you give me your heart....I walk in the favor and increase in everything supernatural about you, honey
no body will ever come across our way will prosper, for I'm protectecd and coverd with being with you forever and I flourish in everything I do....Thanks for giving my your heart......I LOVE YOU
SWEETHEART:X:X:X:X:X:X:X good morning how are you doing? i am worried i have not hard from you hope all is well and good?

Von: "leo mark" [[email protected]]
Gesendet: Di. 14.07.2015 10:51
Betreff: RE: thanks for your true love toward me
Hello
baby i don't understand you very much,i told you i needed 2500usd and sending it through western union is the only way i can get it from here,Felix Tadaaki is the man that work here in the hotel who as promise to help me.you know i don't really know my way around the country told you in my previous mail that my passport is missing and i haven't yet found it. this is my number +16069309553..baby please do send it as soon as you can i really need to fix my bills please i dont know who is advising you not to use the western union but i think he or she is advising wrong please do send it baby i await your quick reply on this....i love you nancy

Information on phone number range +1 606930X
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Burnside, KY
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ky
#260197 by Mountain Goat Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:18 pm
That is just MY Leo guy, although he is not using his fomer Tagged account anymore. He has had a hard time with his "Goat", losing 2 fake bank homepages and having several money mules and bank accounts reported. He is still in the game, being baited by 3 different characters :D