Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258380 by rococo Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:04 pm
f9 / lisabrah
27 years old - from: New Delhi,India
looking for a man

Hello Greetings my name is Lisa Ibrahim from south Sudan 23yrs of age, single looking for serious minded person for long-term relationship Am new in this site as I was going through members profile I saw your profile and my heart attracted to it I will be highly glad if you can contact me direct to my email ID because am hardly come up here Email ID: [email protected]
Advertisement

#258381 by rococo Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:06 pm
http://www.searchpartner.com/online-dat ... aibra.aspx
lisaibra
22 year old Female seeking Male
from Sudan al-Hartum al-Hartum
Seeking Dating
Ethnicity: Black / African Descent
Interests: lovely caring handsome kind Godfearing

About lisaibra
Hello Greetings my name is Lisa Ibrahim from south Sudan 23yrs
of age, single looking for serious minded person for long-term relationship
Am new in this site I will be highly glad if you can contact me direct to my email
ID because am hardly come up here Email ID: [email protected]
pic as above
#258512 by rococo Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:14 pm
Subject: GREETING MY FRIEND‏‏‏‏‏!‎‏

Hi
I am more than happy to here from you again, How is your day today? i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job, My name is Miss Lisa Ibrahim. I am 23 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war in my country.

My late father Dr. Martin Ibrahim,he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere, truthfully,kindly and friendly. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours Lisa Ibrahim.
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:56:36 -0700
"mail-vn0-f68.google.com"

MORE PICS
Image Image
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed questionable photo's.