Information on romance scams and scammers.
#251390 by rococo Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 am
Hi DEAR,
Hello? Thanks for providing me your email id, at least you've created me the chance to tell and know more about you. How are you today? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be. You really look lovely and nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams. To start about myself, I am Carlos Harrison . 49 years old, living and working in England. Mum is in UK, born as British with Austria character.

I am working as an Engineer with BP one of the oil giants here in London I have work for years. I work as a pipe line Engineer. My section is building and construction of oil pipe lines plants in refineries. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time is spent on high sea and Ocean. and I just enjoy I love my job. I love chilling out during weekends, go to shopping mall, watch football and once in a while I will go to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her. I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic and spontaneous.

I respect different religion. This is because different religion exist in this world and they have similar teachings which brings peace to every Man kind. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you. I'm seeking for a woman who has good qualities in life, honest, understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us in this meeting. Find attached my photos, hope you like them. Send me yours as well and let’s move on from there. Take care and enjoy your day,Finally, I will wait for your response and please do not be in a hurry, just take your time and write me back have a blissful day.

I Care
Carlos

Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 02:19:38 +0100
Spam: YES
Advertisement

#251391 by rococo Sun May 17, 2015 10:52 am
http://mingle2.com/user/view/10671025
Carlosoooo 49 year old male from Liverpool , England
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home
Religion Christian
Want Children? Undecided/open
Profession: Engineer

Hello,my name is Carlos Harrison from United kingdom and you? Please do you have an email id for more understanding.Thank you

Hello dear do you have an email id for more understanding