Information on romance scams and scammers.
#257059 by AlanJones Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:11 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/harryscott4242 - harryscott4242

Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Mixed Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

PMs

Hello how are you today and how was your day? you look extremely beautiful, i search through your profile i found its contents so captivating.If only friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend forever, you are so charming. Really want to know more about you. hope to hear from you soon,
Harry.

Hello pretty XXX...How are you doing today? So sorry i took this long to reply your message is because because of my work and i do not come on this site regularly...I'm HARRY SCOTT by name,I'm 47. i am 5ft.11inches tall and am from Texas...I hope I wont be over stepping my bounds if i wish to know this very priceless Princess more?

Ok hon thanks for replying my message ...Here is my email address [email protected]...you can contact me and tell me more about you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#258784 by malu53 Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:10 pm
George
49, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Last seen 10 minutes ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑80, in United Arab Emirates.
Divorced

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 3'3" 85lbs
Language Engish
Currently Living With Alone
Place I've traveled to West Africa :laugh-s:

all the other pics he uploaded are in the forum

How are you Dear,I am Mr. George Anderson,am from Arizona Phoenix in USA. I am 49 year old widower and i have one son Larry his just 15 year old of age schooling in UK studying marine engineering... what about you dear?I also work as a Civil Engineer by and i have been on this profession for 28years now.Am new to the site and i must tell you that your profile really captured the most important time in my daily activities why at office, Dear hope you do not mind to tell me little about your self and what makes up your heart and Beauty.. Hope to read from you dear.
Skype georgeander22, Email [email protected]
questioned about one special pic

yes ... from my younger days :lol:
no IP found via Skype
Skype avatar shows this pic
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=251416#p253084

Skype ID: georgeander22
Name: George Anderson
#258785 by malu53 Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:23 pm
his pics from 'younger days'

Image <<< stolen from Makram Azar, Chairman for The Middle East and North Africa at Barclays PLC.
Last edited by malu53 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#258786 by malu53 Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:29 pm
'Young George' has two profiles on linkedin

one real one and one fake with the pic of previous post

here the fake
https://gh.linkedin.com/pub/makram-azar/b5/a00/5b5
MAKRAM AZAR
BANKER at BARCLAYS BANK U.A.E
Ghana
Education University of Wollongong in Dubai
1 business connection

the real person studied in Paris
Master’s Degree in Management and Finance from Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC) in Paris and a B.A. in Applied Economics from the University Paris-IX Dauphine.
#258788 by malu53 Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:40 pm
scam activities are known, especially on Skype
over 20 different profiles

goes on Skype by n2010pog with the pic posted
IP used 196.46.245.133:61751 <<< Nigeria

goes on Skype by keiko.f.0817 with the pic posted
IP used 197.220.169.26:65104 <<< Ghana

complaints also here
http://community.skype.com/t5/Security- ... -p/3870071
http://community.seniorentreff.de/forum ... 6,331888,1
#258800 by malu53 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:04 pm
young 'George' aka Makram Azar tries now a different scam :lol:
advance fee fraud on zorpia

Makram
50, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 10 minutes ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with anyone,
aged 40‑99, in Norway.

Place I've traveled to United Kingdom, France

Education HCT PARIS
Banking and Finance
1986 - 1990

Work
Barclays Bank
Managing Director
1993 - Present

a fake with the pic posted before

Dear xxx,

Am a banker working with Barclays Bank here in Dubai U.A.E, I write to contact you over a very important business transaction which will be of our interest and benefit to our both families.

In 2007,one Mr. Husson xxx, whose surname is same as yours and has your country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit for 36 months, valued at $26,700,000.00 with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of Managing Director. The maturity date for this deposit contract was 27th of September 2010. Sadly Mr. Husson was among the death victims in the September 2009 earthquake in Indonesia that left over 1,200 people dead while he was there on business trip.

Since the last quarter of 2010 until today, the management of my bank has been finding means to reach him so as ascertain if he will roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum withdrawn. When I discovered that this will happen, I have tried to think up a procedure to preserve this fund and use the proceeds for business.

Some directors here have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because, I know that if they become aware that Mr. Husson is late, they will corner the funds for themselves. Therefore, am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same name, so that my bank headquarters will pay the funds to you. I have done enough inside bank arrangement and you only have to put in your details into the information network in the bank computers and reflect you as his next of kin.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 50% of the fund while 50% shall be for me. Kindly send me your email address for more details. At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction. And a copy of the Deposit Certificate of the fund and also the Incorporation Certificate of the company that generated the fund.

Mr.Makram Azar.
Barclays Bank of Dubai.