Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258855 by hockeygirl Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:16 am
Name: Nixon Ellison Aka Vengas
Marital Status: Widowed-1 daughter call Tracey who is 17 years old (College-Studying Nurse)
Home Town: Texas USA
Current Location: Iraq
Occupation: US Active Army - Working with United Nation in Iraq under Peace Keeping
Email Addresses: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Facebook Profile ID: facebook.com/nixon.ellison.9
Dating Website: cherryblossoms.com

2 x Skype ID Names:

Skype ID: nixon.ellison1
Nixon Ellison
4.52 AM Teaneck, United States
Mobile: +12019120747
Birthday: Monday 15th March 1965
Language: English
Contacts: 79

Skype ID: nixon.ellison3
Nixon Ellison
Teaneck, United States

I met this guy in a Dating Site call Cherryblossoms.com he's name is Nixon Ellison Aka Vengas (49) he is originally from Texas USA but now he is working in Iraq as a US Soldier-United Nation in Iraq under Peace Keeping. He is Widowed with one daughter call Tracey she is 17 years old (College Studying to be Nurse)

I am now posting a message that he sent to me in Cherryblossoms Website

Dear
Before I could found you on this site, its take me 365 days but it all seems redundant, but the truth is that there is insufficient redundancy to express my feelings for finding you in this site, i feel God’s presence in this message and i was wondering what a creature you are that your profile is such an electrifying one that can even catch the attention of a blind man. Can i just know the entrance that leads to your precious heart and i am telling you the whole truth that no other Man can tell you. I will make you not to ever regret why it took you this long for someone like me to come around. I want to believe that asking your hands in friendship will make you to be the happiest Woman in this part of generation and who knows even in some generations to come. Just give me a chance to move a mountain and i will prove to you that i am simply Man of my own words. I joined this site one day and God has blessed this message...as the land that is anxious,waiting for the rain that will turn it fertile, I believe that our conversation will live joined in a faith communion. I have two system of contacting me privately and that two things are Y and SK , i do hope you understand what i mean by that ....nixon.ellison and nixon.ellison1 or nixon.ellison3. you should understand what Y stand for and what SK stand for just contact me by adding me immediately, God bless you

Cherryblossoms Dating Profile for Vengas

I'm Vengas and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Member ID: C02920940
I'm Widowed, 1 Child
Click to ask me if my children live at home.
49 years old | 03/31/1966 | Aries
My Home Town / City:
Cornelius, Nc
United States [View Map]
My Current Location:
Cornelius, Nc
United States [View Map]
IP Address United States
What is an IP Address?
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'1" / 185-187cm
Weight: 215-219 lbs 98-99kg
Nationality: American
Race: White
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Employment: Legal
Drink: Not At All
Smoke: Not At All

I think that to live your life and not to dream! I love all that leads to happiness! ;) We are no ordinary people. I love the harmony between two people! Intentions are serious and I want to get married and create a happy family, and my friend wants more children although he has two already;) Loyalty, honesty, perseverance are the corner stones of our lives and how we think is how we live it! Looking for a girl who can love and has family values! Through thick and thin we can love with passion because that's our nature. I love the love, the happiness, the romance the passionate lovemaking! If you want to know any of us just write!! I am confident that we can find each other forever.I consider myself as a nice and serious guy. Normally think about the steps I do in my life and make sure I do the right decisions. My style is not about playing games but more like having fun and see where it ends. I love traveling as I do all around the world and adore to meet new people and making new friends. However now I'm here to make one special friend and hopefully to develop that relationship to be more than just a friendship.

Advertisement

#258866 by malu53 Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:21 am
Skype ID: nixon.ellison1
Name: Nixon Ellison

IP used: 41.190.2.64:15445, Nigeria

Skype avatar

nixon.ellison3
no IP and no Skype avatar
#258879 by hockeygirl Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:22 am
Skype Conversation between Nixon Ellison & I

nixon.ellison1: Hey beautiful , how are you doing today , i do hope you are doing great and wonderful i have already message you just now but there was no answer from you may be you are currently busy but let me know because i am very eager to speak with you so when ever you could have the chance or time to get online dont forget to leave me your cell phone number online in order to ring you when ever i get online or you can equally send me an offline message to know how you are doing for the day and let me know when you will be able to come online again. Thanks and God bless you.
Me: hello how are you? Is that you Vengas from US
Me: What is your email addresses so I can send you some photos my skype is not working properly thanks
nixon.ellison1: yes
nixon ellison1: babe
nixon ellison1: [email protected]
nixon ellison1: when are you going to be online??
Me: I am now
nixon ellison1: okay
Me: HELLO ARE YOU BUSY
nixon ellison1: hello tell me more about your selr
nixon ellison1: self
nixon ellison1: sorry i was on patrol
nixon ellison1: I am originally from Texas usa But working in Iraq
Me: cool What do you do for work
nixon ellison1: I AM US ACTIVE ARMY
Me: cool Are you married/single/widowed?
nixon ellison1: i am a widowed
Me: Any children?
nixon ellison1: yes just one daughter
nixon ellison1: I do grew up in Texas,USA
My birthday is December 15 1965
I love to Cook and cleaning the house
i do love to read in my free time
I growing up as kid was very interesting because i used to
fight in the school with class mate.
I am a religious person and born again christian
My favorite co lour is Blue
my favorite TV Show is CNN
my favorite Movie is action and comedy movies
my favorite Music is blues and hip pop music
I attend Collage and bible college
I don't smoke at all
I don't Drink at all
Me: How old is your daughter what her name
nixon ellison1: tracey
nixon ellison1: she is just 17 years old
nixon ellison1: she is still in college trying to be a nurse
Me: Do you have any brothers or sisters in family? Do you have any parents?
nixon ellison1: I am a single father, i have no parent because i was adopted by retired military man called Graham from New york since the death of the man i have been the only one taking care of myself till i grew up and joined military, i have no brother no sistera and no relatives just only me and my daughter. God has been protecting me here in Iraq....i am us army working in Iraq for the past 2 years now here
Me: Do you have any photos of you 2/3/4 to post I love to see it What are you doing in Iraq just curiousity?
nixon ellison1: i am us active army
nixon ellison1: i am working with united nataion in iraq under peace keeping
Me: So what type of woman are you looking for?
nixon ellison1: I am looking for honest and serious woman whom is ready for serious relationship
Me: I better go now Its look like you are busy chatting other females online Goodnight
nixon ellison1: Nope
nixon ellison1: i am still at work babe
nixon ellison1: is there anything else you wanna know about me ??
Me: maybe later next day bye
nixon ellison1: okay babe
nixon ellison1: good nite