Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258803 by rococo Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:57 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal
Annabiy
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello My name is Anna and I was impressed when i saw your profile today, and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box ([email protected] ) Thanks. waiting to hear from you soon, Anna. I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box [email protected]

also documented here:
http://419.bittenus.com/15/6/anna-idris ... iysha.html
Advertisement

#258804 by rococo Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:58 pm
http://empowerus.co/members/AbiyAnna
Abiy Anna

Hello my dear.
My name is Anna and I was impressed when i saw your profile today,
And i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,
I will like you to reply me, I will send to you my pictures in my next mail,
Thanks. waiting to hear from you soon,
Anna.
[email protected]
Image << not found better photos
#258805 by rococo Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:00 pm
http://profile.fanbox.com/Profile/NewCu ... b752b86a65

Happybaby112 Jobe
female, 29 lat
Lives in Senegal
Born on March 05, 1986

Hello
My name is Anna and I was impressed when i saw your profile today, and i
will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box ([email protected] ) Thanks. waiting to hear from you soon, Anna. I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box [email protected]
#258806 by rococo Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:04 pm
http://www.mydailyflog.com/happybaby112/profile
happybaby112
helen jobe
27 year old, woman from Gambia, The

Hello My name is Anna and I was impressed when i saw your profile today, and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box ([email protected] )
Thanks. waiting to hear from you soon, Anna.
I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box [email protected]

#258808 by malu53 Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:10 pm
Twoo
annaabiy
female - 26 years, Banjul, غامبيا

My name is Anna and I was impressed when i saw your profile today,
And i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,
I will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail, and here is the email address
( [email protected] ) Thanks. waiting to hear from you soon, Anna.
I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box
#258891 by rococo Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:34 am
Hello darling.
Thanks for your message! How are you doing? I hope you are well! Well to be honest, I am closed on words, because I know how to express my feelings and situation here, I'm really going through some difficulties here in Senegal.

For starters, my name is Anna Idris Mohammed Abiysha from Sudan, fair in complexion, (never married before) i am 23 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of civil war was fought in my country. I am seriously looking for an honest man to show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never betray me.

For me, age, religion or distance does not matter, you only need a true love or friendship. About my parents, my late father Dr. Idris Mohammed Abiysha was the managing director of Letshego Holdings Limited, and he was special adviser to former Head of State (late Dr Ismail AL-Azhari ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I was the only survived because he was away from home during the incident, and managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where I am now as a refugee in a refugee camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail. then attached to the file are my photos before the civil war. I also like to see more of your pictures if you have any. thanks and be bless as i hear from you.

Miss Anna.
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 08:51:08 +0000

pic as above and >> Image
#258894 by malu53 Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:45 am
same message as in previous post

Received: from [41.208.186.51] <<< Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal, Dakar
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015

sent the pics already posted

same on 419.bittenus.com