Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#195584 by flavott Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:30 am
Hi again!

About the scammer that contacted me on facebook , Steve O´Brien Nichols; he shut down his facebook, he only has a couple of pictures of me and my phone number. I have got his phone : 971528040076,, or at least the number he was calling me from; where is ths number from?

I think noe he´s the same guy under the facebook profile called David Murray O´Brien, because he´s using the same pictures. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 18&fref=ts

He contacted a friend of mine through facebook, but I was able to tell her he is a scammer.
:(
#196455 by enlightened1 Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:21 am
tsktsktsk! i just got scammed!!!!

His new fb profile now is MARIO BEN...

he's usual subjects are Filipina working abroad... i just noticed that after checking the profiles i have read...
i did call him after receiving the message, and i started to doubt... if he's born in UK, then why the hell he sounded like a Chinese-Malaysian or i don't know! he doesn't have a British accent at all!!!

these was his message:
My Dearest Wife, What ever situation I found my self I always give Glory to God. Please I need your prayers seriously. We are in a very serious problem here and need God intervention.The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here.The Tsunami in Japan is also affecting the ship and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Laban Island somewhere in South India. As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters. The captains of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 20 days until its safe to continue sailing. Honey my problem now is,valuable documents my money (150,000) Great British pounds which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack.My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico I already had contract agreement with. My wife, as a Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged. Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do?and at this time I need you to stand by me .. I don't know what to do now ; I want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest. I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and I know you will never disappoint or halt me because we are already two in one flesh .I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason. I will discussed with one of the security company here on the Sea .They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and I don't want to loose this money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it. Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through Arab Cargo Asia security company:- Your Full Name : Your Receiving Address: Phone number: Your Email Address: Please get back to me as soon as possible . Honey ..

now i know why he refuses video chat!

let's spread this... hope this culprit be caught!
#246614 by docblb Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:03 pm
Here is another one, using Facebook under the name Ray Alberto Alston. Claimed to be from Bulgaria, living in the U.K., an engineer in oil, divorced with a young granddaughter ( variation). Photo is of an older man. Red flags everywhere in his posts and on his page--no other friends showing, only used private messaging with me; initially tried to romance me, etc. As I'm happily married I told him to stop that. Being suspicious from the start, I didn't tell him much and kept him on restricted status. He still used inappropriate endearments, then eventually the same type of comments as the others noted here. Once he came up with the fear of pirates attacking his ship, and asked me to accept a package from him, I said no, then unfriended and blocked him. I do have copies of the messages and one photo but since I blocked him can no longer see his page (and if I unblocked him, it would be 48 hours before I could reblock him, which I'm not going to do). He got no money from me, or even very much information, but since I think he may still be on FB, I am warning people here.
#246615 by docblb Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:12 pm
The messages that really raised some red flags: (this is after about one month of messages on FB); all the grammatical problems are left unfixed:

4/16, 10:19pm
Ray Alberto Alston
Hello my dear , How are you doing? i hope everything is fine with you I am fine and doing well. I am very happy you are so much concerned about me,I thank God for giving me a friend like you
Please I need your attention, our ship is having problem now in the sea. We just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirate blocking the sea. They are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for our Ship to anchor is Laban Island , The captain of the Ship have announced that all goods should be offloaded for another means of transportation as the Ship will dock here for another 30 days until its safe to continue sailing. Right now , I am carrying some important valuables in this SHIP which includes ( Documents and Money ). My plan was to use this money to buy oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico I already had a 2yrs contract agreement with.

Then came this one:
As the Operator Engineer in this Ship, it not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged.This is my first experience ever and I think its God grace for us to meet this soon . For some security reasons , I am thinking of sending this package out from this Island to a Security Firm with instruction to keep in your custody.
I have that truth in you , and at this time I want to plead for your great assistance to help me receive this package and keep safe for me until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest .

The last set before I unfriended him;
4/16, 10:19pm
Ray Alberto Alston
Now , I have arranged with one of the company here (Brostrom AB Shipping Company ) to send this package out from this island to a security firm whom will be responsible to deliver this package to your home address .Below is what they require from you as the receiver ,
Your complete name as on I.D: Your receiving address: A direct telephone number to reach you: A valid email address: And your country:
My dear , this is very urgent and your quick response towards this matter will be greatly appreciated . I will conclude the process of sending this package to you once I receive the above information .I am sitting by the sea shore now and waiting for your quick reply, tanks so much , God bless you .

My response:
No, I'm sorry you cannot send an unknown package to my home no matter the reason. I do not accept packages even from people who are not actual close friends or family. I also will NOT give out my address or phone number. Assuming this is a real crisis for you, you must find another solution. If you do have a granddaughter, I suggest sending that package to her. I will not change my mind on this no matter how many pictures you send or how much you ask me to, so please don't ask.

4/16, 10:26pm
Ray Alberto Alston
My dear , i know , i never expected all this at this time , she is too young to handle this .
You have be a good friend to me right from the beginning.Please , do this for me to safe my package .
God bless you

My response:
Well, I am unwilling to do this so you will have to find a different solution. I am not your dear or even a close friend, despite all the messages you have sent me. All my radar is going off now, and you must desist in asking me this. I will no longer talk to you about this, and intend to remove you from my friend list, as I cannot trust this information or anything you now tell me. May you have find a solution to your problems in some other way than asking strange women in another country to solve them for you.

It did not get to the point of asking for money, but I'm sure that would have been the next step, had I provided the information asked.
#258878 by Aseret Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:15 am
Hei!
My contact with Paul Lawton: Not so much through e-mail, most through Viber. Several phone calls.
His mobile: +13126008759 and e-post: [email protected]

From 8. April 2015
I am a Marine Engineer also a full time Medical doctor Surgeon, i have two grown kids girls 24 Juliet while Sabrina 22 they also study medical but my older daughter like to be a surgeon as well.I work with a Shipping Line in the United Kingdom.company website http://www.mscuk.com also was ex airforce captain left air force 2008. It’s my pleasure meeting you i am looking for Integrity, loyalty, intellect, ambition, open mindedness and a healthy balance between passion and being emotionally grounded are qualities that I value and I have. I feel that giving and receiving inspiration are a necessity between two people. You are just as good a listener as a talker, and you know just how important good communication is in a relationship. I seek that magnetic chemistry that I guess is not easily described in words, but you know it when you have it.You are a sexy (to me) woman. Being physically and mentally fit is important to me. I love adventures, both indoors and outdoors, daytime or night. Wish it were, but since life is not all roses... If you can smile when it's hard to, give or receive a hug even though you are angry, laugh when you want to cry, yet cry honestly when you feel like hiding that kind of strength turns me on. Do you dream and have vision, and then go after your dreams? When you crash and burn, do you lick your wounds, figure out what you need to do differently and then get back up and try again? If you can be that woman that will be awesome, I like that kind of character. Realizing that labels are imperfect, do you consider yourself a dominant person in your personal life? Do you consider yourself physically affectionate when involved in relationship? In all God is my stepping stone and i can't do nothing without him, I will like to know more i know you have more to tell me. Thanks, Paul.

Hello sexy,
That's fair enough,I am Pure African American from South Africa which you already know. My dad from South Africa while mom from North Carolina but my real father Mr Lawton and his wife picked me up at the road side when my real parents got in a car accident luckily to me nothing happened to me that's how i became one of the lawton's family.I am touched right now by reading your message i was like wow can this be true? i love to try new things and go on adventures as well though I am very as spontaneous as it goes with my jobs, I have to be very organized and as a doctor also Marine Engineering i have be available for any contracts. I am very flexible and adaptable and do love when I have a clear scheduled to be spontaneous.
I too have been through a lot I guess you do not get to be in your forties without having some life experience include the dead of my real and my adopted dad and mother. I am certainly a survivor and can always make things work out no matter how tough things are at times. It is important to feel what is going on to be able to release it and go on with life and all that is has to offer. When people keep in all their anger, disappointment, frustration they often come out in disease/illness.
I am one or the other but I think mostly I see others as equals I am no Gordon Ramsey when I am doing my job in fact when I see the commercials for Hells Kitchen it makes me tense up as I do not think anyone should be treated with such disrespect. When I am with the children I get down to their level and treat them like little people not children as no one likes to be talked down to. I am supportive of others in my life friends, family, coworkers, those in the mscuk shipping company even strangers on the street if I can give them a hand in a way that can help. I feel supporting without interference in important as we have all come here to learn our lessons that we have chosen in this life.I am big on hugs too in fact I was raised by the HUG QUEEN! Lol The ladies at work come to me for hugs and they know payment is always a hug…. They say you need 20 a day to be healthy but more are better. I really love people in general that is not to say they do not get to me sometimes but that is the path I have chosen in this life is to make a positive difference in the world around me.I just want you to know I am not materially well off I have wealth in other ways and do not want you to think I am a gold digger as I am not but in my experience of life I have learned something’s are better to get out early so people have the information to make informed decisions. I have a lot to offer the right woman for me and just want to be open and honest from the start.
I have goals. The difference? Goals are dreams with a date and an action plan attached. I am goal-oriented but I can also go with the flow. Depends on the situation. I am persistent but not stubborn to a fault and I don't let ego get in my way - I am able to appreciate another perspective on a situation. I do the necessary research and seek advice, then I make my own informed decision.When I crash and burn, I step back to evaluate why the obstacle was put in my path. Is it a sign from above that I'm off course, was I meant to learn something from the setback or was it to test my resolve? Once I've analyzed the situation, and have decided that the goal is with pursuing then I am determined to find a way or make a way to achieve them. I love a challenge and have an insatiable curiosity.
Do I consider myself to be dominant? Yes. But I have boundaries. I am confident, happy and self-sufficient. I am looking for a companion with whom to share the bond of friendship and to share life experiences. I consider myself an equal partner in a relationship and I expect my woman to be the same. Sometimes you have to be the strong one in the relationship when your partner is weak and needs your support. Sometimes I am strong, sometimes I am weak. I will be there for my partner when the chips are down, and I expect the same in return. I am honest and loyal. I have no drama and am not a jealous person. But don't break my trust and you'll have me by your side. Break my trust and I'm gone. I'm not flaky but I won't be anyone's doormat. me Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
I am physically and verbally affectionate. I love to touch and to be touched. I love to kiss and to be kissed. I love to hold and be held. I love to hold hands. I love to compliment my partner and to be complimented. I love to look my best and to be a man that my partner can be proud of whether I am on her arm or not. I love to surprise my partner with tokens of affection and appreciation and I love to be surprised with the same.
Are you physically affectionate? How do you handle life's challenges and setbacks? Are you a happy person who loves to laugh and enjoy life?

Have a wonderful day.

Dr.Paul Lawton.

From 10.April 2015
Hey there, thanks for showing me love and I do apologize for my late responding. It's a crazy and heartbreaker what is happening here but thankGod for using so many men and women like me to save some peoples lives here....we lost about 135 people lives I mean they couldn't made it because of their serious injuries they have but still people making it.

Hey sexy stranger lol, I really miss you so much so I have some few pictures and video so far where am working please check it out from this link http://abroconsultants.com/wp-admin/css/upload/This link is private so you have to login with your own email details like you're email username and password before you can be able to view those videos and pictures they took on me while am working so it's for your own login they made it just for you. Please beware its eye sore what you will see on this page when you login with your email login details don't let kids to see it as they will have nightmare if they watch all that. I couldn't save a lives of kids yesterday a boy around 16 year bullet cut him from his waist and another girl from hear head, I have been crying but what can I do is just do whatever I can.

From 16.June 2015
It's my pleasure s well. I am a Doctor( Surgeon) lost my wife in car accident in Canada 2008, we have two baby girls Juliet is 24yrs studies in Manchester in England and Sabrina 22yrs studies in South Africa( Captown).I work with United states Air force also was ex air force captain left air force 2006. It’s my pleasure meeting you i am looking for Integrity, loyalty, intellect, ambition, open mindedness and a healthy balance between passion and being emotionally grounded are qualities that I value and I have. I feel that giving and receiving inspiration are a necessity between two people. You are just as good a listener as a talker, and you know just how important good communication is in a relationship. I seek that magnetic chemistry that I guess is not easily described in words, but you know it when you have it.You are a sexy (to me) woman. Being physically and mentally fit is important to me. I love adventures, both indoors and outdoors, daytime or night. Wish it were, but since life is not all roses... If you can smile when it's hard to, give or receive a hug even though you are angry, laugh when you want to cry, yet cry honestly when you feel like hiding that kind of strength turns me on. Do you dream and have vision, and then go after your dreams? When you crash and burn, do you lick your wounds, figure out what you need to do differently and then get back up and try again? If you can be that woman that will be awesome, I like that kind of character. Realizing that labels are imperfect, do you consider yourself a dominant person in your personal life? Do you consider yourself physically affectionate when involved in relationship? In all God is my stepping stone and i can't do nothing without him, I will like to know more i know you have more to tell me. Thanks, Paul.

I have had a bad feeling when I had a contact with him, så I have chacked Your page and found that he was just a new scammer in my live. I am realy tired of all of them. It looks like there is no one else then scams out there. :( . I have also a few pictures.but I don`t know how to put them here.
#262553 by niclas22 Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:54 pm
Yes he is a scammer. He have done it with my girlfriend too. About a year ago.He have sent her the same emails but he said his wife died on cancer. He said he wanted marry her and she can move in with him . He always contacted her with viber too. After he said he needs help for his daughter. He asked her for money but she have not sent him money. After this he showed her a check from millions of dollars. He asked her if she could can take a package. The moeny come with a Shipping company. But she must pay the shipping cost before than the package will be delivered to her home. She said she have no money and she wanted to do this. After that he get angry and she never heard from him again.
#263569 by Alexandra777 Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:56 am
He is a scammer

Contact with viber and whatsapp phone number +61406828175

Email address [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Sayings : You can move in with me
I have a bib surprise for you
Love you girl
Alles goed ?
Ik hou van je
God is good
I am busy now
My future wife
Cheep copy live messages, Victoria Secret, 16 million dollar check, Polk street, wife diewith battle cancer, 2 daughters , one in sweden the other in South Africa , one 24 the other 22 , GOD, think like a man act like a woman. Sweden, GMBEH Kingsley , chicken and rice,sometimes mean and cold , never saw him on webcam, badoo, Brussels, Madrid , 12 million package deliverd trust fonds, Hans Smith Account Manager and many many more.... try to make yoy scared when you say you will go to the police .... I don't have sent him any money and I am sorry for the women they lost there moeny
#275711 by Jewel888 Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:21 am
He is a scammer
But now he is using the name of Dr. Paul Bonefont Hess.

Contact with viber and whatsapp phone number +61406828175

Email address [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Sayings : You can move in with me to Australia.
Love you girl
We can start a new family together.
My future wife, I love you.
Wife die with battle cancer, 2 daughters , one in England the other in South Africa , one 24 the other 22 , think like a man act like a woman, chicken and salad, sometimes mean and cold , never saw him on webcam, 12 million in properties and he has his own private hospital in Australia....... I don't have sent him any money but now his daughter is asking for money as well.
He gets mad at you if you do not give him your personal information. Most of the communication is by phone and messages in Whatsapp. So it is just the same scammer as with Alexandra 777, with the same story but with small changes.
So please be careful. I have reported him and his daughter to the Cyber Police.
#275714 by AlanJones Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:39 am
[email protected] leads to a Facebook profile for Paul Bonefont (Dr Paul H Bonefont) - https://www.facebook.com/paul.bonefont

Stolen photos used
Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#306124 by Melinda hoo Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:23 am
I,am also a victim of this scammer..but the name he use now is henry christopher the same job the same story about pirates and brain box and the island last night he send me message that they are in a serious problem somewhere in that island laban island I was worked I thought it was true but when I wake up in the morning I try to research in Google about the laban island and I was shock when I read all the messages,thank god you save me in the devil man and thank you to this website and to all the victims of this fb scammer godbless us and nextime be careful