Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258996 by malu53 Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:37 pm
DHU
davidparola
Zip Code: 96720
Body: Athletic
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Income: $50,000 - $75,000
Job: Self-Employed
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

About Me
It will take me a book to describe myself. It is hard to describe oneself but if I were to say a little about me then I would say comprehensively I'm very romantic and I plan on enjoying life to it's fullest.I'm very simple and i take life simple, I am looking for someone to grow old with and love me as my own partner. I have been through enough to know who I am as a person and what I am looking for in someone as a woman. I am a fun loving, gentle person with a loving heart and i am looking for someone i can share that with and also share with me all my sorrows and joys. I have a lot of old fashion values that are hard to find in others today. I'm looking not only for a wonderful lover woman for life. Mind games and I don't click. Honesty is #1, communication & friendship. Life is to short, we never know what tomorrow will bring. Everyday is a fresh start to our lives & yesterday is water under a bridge. So let's live life!!!!!I would do anything to make my friends and family happy and secure. I am not one to make judgments of others and I would like to be treated the same way. I believe in the 'golden rule' and I try my best to live what I believe. I am attractive, successful very down to earth God fearing man. Who holds these words to be self evidence, that I am somebody. A Man whose mind is made up of what I am determined to do in life. I am a Christian and hopefully one day soon, I will be a dedicated man for that special woman who will(in the future) be in my life to have and to hold. I want someone who is ready for marriage and nothing less. Also, I'm independent, supportive, lovable, talented,Intelligent

Advertisement

Want To Find: A woman ages 43 to 62 to date

Interests:
I Like: am looking for a one man woma :lol:

pics stolen from Romanian police commissioner Christian Ciocan
Advertisement