Information on romance scams and scammers.
#127486 by chippers Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:03 pm
Beware. I was friend requested on Face Book by a nice looking military man named Seth Morgan. He then takes his facebook page down and wants to communicate via e-mail then text by phone.
He is suppoedly stationed in Virginia, and from Australia and has a son Michael age 10. Fortunately it didn't get very far and I was able to scan his photo image with google. He is really Steve Lopez... scammer from nigeria. If you type in Steve Lopez scammer, many images of him will come up. He is also goes by other names and e-mail address. Current e-mail is [email protected] and phone 757-356-2200 which is registered to a Darrell Bradford, Denise Sanchez Bradford in Smithfield, VA.
Advertisement

#127601 by Bubbles Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:57 am
Welcome to ScamWarners chippers, it is great that you figured out you were dealing with a scammer. The scammers is using photos he has stolen from people in the USA, or people who have photos on social networking sites.

It is very doubtful that the person behind the scam is named Steve Lopez. Lopez is not a name one would typically find in Nigeria. It is more common in North America, South America or Spain. Often it looks like the scammer is the person in the photo. That is what the scammer wants you to believe.

Scammers hide behind other people's photos and stories or made up stories using emails which are not related to any real person. They lie and misrepresent themselves to try to get money from people who do not know how they work.

Our goal is to expose how scammers operate and the email addresses they use, including the formats or stories they are telling. Thank you for being part of this effort.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#151288 by Grunt Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:03 pm
now on FMF
seth47
HE WHO FINDS A WIFE, FIND A TREASURE
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color

About Me
I AM A MAN OF 47 YEARS OLD. VERY STRONG, HEALTHY, UNDERSTANDING, PEACEFUL, CARING,HONEST, FAITHFUL AND LOVING. I AM A SINGLE MAN AND A MILITARY OFFICER BY PROFESSION. I LIKE READING, WATCHING SOCCER AND HAVING FUN WITH COLLEAGUES. I AM ON HERE FOR JUST A SIMPLE REASON, NOT FOR GAMES. I AM HERE TO MEET THE HONEST AND CARING WOMAN WHO WILL ACCEPT ME IN HER LIFE FOREVER.
My Perfect First Date
I WOULD LIKE TO HANG OUT WITH THE LUCKIEST WOMAN ON MY FIRST DATE. IT WILL BE A VERY WONDERFUL MOMENT FOR THE TWO NEW LOVERS. I WANT TO CARE FOR HER LIKE A QUEEN

scammers abusing the pic of this man have been bugging me since 2010 :lol:

find him also posted here
viewtopic.php?p=80796#p80796
#151289 by Grunt Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm
hey, where from this copy and paste stuff?

I assume, he thinks me to be a scammer :mrgreen:

Received: from 41.190.88.207
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Ghana
#151703 by ironmagnolia Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:30 pm
This is the same guy I got involved with, he is in Nigeria, Lagos, his sons name is Lucas and he just bought a home in jacksonville, florida. He want to fly to you but he doesn't have enough money to pay for his son's ticket so he wants you to send him $600. by western union. He is a very slick scammer. DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAMMER HE IS A NIGERIAN. He goes by Bill Morgan/[email protected]
#259012 by gtz Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:04 am
New Name:
New Identity:
Match.com
Heacvear
Name:Peter Lopez Moree
email:[email protected]
phone number: (252) 325-9592
was married for 18 years but unfortunately we got divorced 4 years ago and i have been alone all this while without meeting anyone because i embraced work for so long.Now i feel i can settle down and have a woman to spend the rest of my life with.Life can be lonely without someone,i am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its issues.
was married and did not have a child because my wife was not blessed with one... my mum and father involved in an accident which took their lives,but it took a divorce because my ex wife wasn't ready to take care heart and home but was rather cheating when i was on trip,All I can say now is that I don’t have any family elsewhere so if anyone decides to be with me, that person I am going to make my family with. Even though I've had relationships I've never found that person that I could commit to

http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/gtz_Peter%20Lopez%20Moree-2.jpg
http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/gtz_Peter%20Lopez%20Moree-1.jpg
http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/gtz_Peter%20Lopez%20Moree.jpg

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
#259013 by gtz Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:09 am
His picture on Match lead me to 2 more profiles. The funny thing is the picture are so different, I am not sure why he thinks that he can get away with these.
rsvp.com
Id: Lance21's
43 years old
Perth City, WA
and
ID: Russell99's
46 years old
Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/gtz_Peter%20Lopez%20Moree-4.jpg
http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/gtz_Peter%20Lopez%20Moree-3.jpg

#259017 by malu53 Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:10 am
phone number 252-325-9592

Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC NC
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2008-10-22
Owner City and State Greenville, NC
#259018 by malu53 Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:22 am
gtz wrote

His picture on Match lead me to 2 more profiles. The funny thing is the picture are so different, I am not sure why he thinks that he can get away with these.
rsvp.com
Id: Lance21's
43 years old
Perth City, WA
and
ID: Russell99's
46 years old
Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA

do you have any further contact with the men in these profiles? an email address ...

correct, they are both from Perth, WA
but two different men
pics on rsvp.com don't resemble the pics posted here at all
#259088 by gtz Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:12 pm
I did a Google image search with Peter's Maatch.com profile picture. This is when the other 2 profiles popped up.
The same picture must have been used on both. This is why I said it's funny that the pictures he uses and not even the same person.
Match.com picture for Peter is the same picture as Russell99's.

#280258 by malu53 Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:08 am
Lopez Frank
Male / Divorced
48 - New York / United States
Current Location New York/ United States
Create Date 02/01/2016 20:15

About Me

I am a very warm, loving reliable person with a good sense of humor. I am very loyal, and need to be sure that the person I care for is also loyal and trustworthy. I believe in total honesty in a relationship. I like doing nice things and am both interested in going out for meals and enjoy visiting places of interest, and I particularly like animals, but I am also just as happy enjoying home life.I enjoy and make good company. I am very down to earth.

Looking For
I am ideally looking for an honest, sincere and outgoing person.Someone who enjoys her life and is at ease with herself. she should also like nature and be respectful in friendships.

Eye Color Black :lol:
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Height(cm) 145
Weight(kg) 72

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Education University
Languages English

Am looking for a serious relationship in a woman, am looking for a woman who can give and accept physical as well as mental love.am searching for a unique relation based on honesty, friendship, equality, respect.am looking for woman who will love me but also herself. I don't mean someone who is selfish, but I think that people who don't love their self aren't able to loves others.am looking for someone who can laugh and be happy with all the time, someone to laugh with and to comfort.am looking for an intense relationship happiness. Someone to LIVE my life with.
This is my email address. [email protected]