Information on romance scams and scammers.
#254954 by Tim Atem Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:38 am
Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.107.170.28 with SMTP id t28csp806831ioe;
Sat, 6 Jun 2015 14:53:16 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.107.27.7 with SMTP id b7mr11507150iob.64.1433627596460;
Sat, 06 Jun 2015 14:53:16 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm41-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm41-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.120.219])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id gc7si415549icb.40.2015.06.06.14.53.16
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 06 Jun 2015 14:53:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.120.219 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.120.219;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.120.219 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm41.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2015 21:53:15 -0000
Received: from [98.138.100.115] by nm41.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2015 21:50:32 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.168] by tm106.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2015 21:50:32 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1024.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2015 21:50:32 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: by 98.138.105.248; Sat, 06 Jun 2015 21:50:32 +0000
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 21:50:31 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Sarah Zamba <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello
MIME-Version: 1.0

Hello am Meriam,i will like to know you the more, in order to develop a long lasting relationship with you. I will be glad if you reply me back by sending me an email to this my email address , then i will give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ( [email protected] ). I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail.Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life.
Yours Meriam

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#255001 by malu53 Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:15 pm
Hello my dearest .
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, How are you today? How was your day, hope fine and as for me loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal and in this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.
My name is miss Meriam Adam 23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late Engr.Oniel R Ukec Adam and my late father Engr.Oniel R Ukec Adam was the Chairman Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur. The brutal killing of my father, mother and kid sister took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help and i don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Reverend Father Ezekiel who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastor's Phone number is (+221769262779) Email ([email protected] ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with the girl from Dar-fur Sudan Meriam Adam he will sent for me in the hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5 M (Six million five hundred thousand US dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, i will be in trouble.

Honey i want to have your full information's such as.
your full name....................
address............................
your occupation................
phone number..................

As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust my mind found on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely. My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me and like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day while you think about me. Awaiting to hear from you. Hope to see your photo next time,
Miss Meriam.
I wait your reply with impatience.
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015

Image Image
Last edited by malu53 on Thu May 12, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#259020 by malu53 Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:48 am
Hello Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner
from Belgium. Presently I am in Belgium for investment projects with my
own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite
that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Assistant
Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar
Senegal, his name is Father Joshua and his email address is:( [email protected] )

or you call him through his phone number( 00.221-777.925.478 ) i told him
to send you a certified cheque of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very
much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him
where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its
yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you
receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the
sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of
the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.
Finally, remember
that I had forwarded instructions to Father James on your behalf to
receive that cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he
will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and
bye for now, please don't forget to contact me when you are through with
that.
Yours sincere Meriam.
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015
#294617 by malu53 Thu May 12, 2016 5:17 pm
my name is meriam.

Well, I must say that I love you, I'm happy, so happy to write you again and thanks for the reply,

as I said in my previous post all goes well, I finally succeeded in my efforts to receive full payment by the bank after providing all required documents, to the Glory of God, the Bank has finally transferred the total payment to my account an aggregate amount of $ 6,900,000 million was transferred to my new account,

My dear, please I want to contact my manager Bank for their payment as compensation that I promised, I promise as a vote to compensate you, I already writing a letter of instructions to my bank to transfer the sum of $ 90,000, at your location, please I want you to feel free to contact my bank manager I have already given the Bank a letter of instruction to release this amount to you, so you can contact the bank immediately after reading this mail for payment .

You can see below the contact information to reach my bank manager,

In the meantime, I will be traveling to Scotland this evening to accommodate my wedding planner, so you are free to contact my Director of the bank immediately as soon as you receive this mail, I have already informed my bank regarding payment, the bank will transfer the money to immediately upon contact,
Here is the contact information to reach my bank manager,

Name of bank manager: Mr, Abdelkrim RAGHNI

E-mail: [email protected]
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 May 2016
#375112 by malu53 Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:58 pm
Dear,
it's been a long time. I have not forgotten you, remember when i told you i left you 300,000 usd? the money was kept in the bank because you were unable to receive it and i have been very busy all this while with school and charity work as well,i have been traveling from place to place. The bank contacted me about the unclaimed funds but since i have already kept it for you, i think it would be nice if you received the money Finally, so i informed the bank and told them to credit the total money of 300,000.00usd into a prepaid card and send it to you through courier.

Now is the right time for you to claim and receive your money, please contact the bank with their email and ask them to send your money to you. this is the bank's contact email address ( [email protected] ), you can contact them immediately for confirmation, they will not demand any money from you because every bank fees the bank needed has been settled. Do not send money to the bank, let me know if they request money from you, they have no right to demand money from you for any reason, do you understand? contact them and tell them you need your compensation money left for you, make sure you include this reference number (A8065B400) in your email to them so that they can easily verify you.

The bank fees has been paid like i said, i am giving you assurance that this time, you will receive your money, let me know as soon as you receive your money okay? have a blessed day. i am now happily married and blessed with a daughter.
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018

Image Image