Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252131 by malu53 Fri May 22, 2015 2:11 am
williams
50 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
City: new york
Marital status: Widowed
Hair colour: black
Children: Yes, they live at home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: in serous relationship
Education: Bachelor's degree

About williams
I am a passionate, loving, caring, God fearing, understanding, kind and considerate, faithful, loyal and submissive man with a pleasing and generous attitude

Hello dear, How are you doing today and how is life and your work going i hope all is fine?Thank God for that. Anyway this is just little about me I am William Rodriguez , from (New York) American millitary and currently..Its yrs since i lost my wife. Im Irish native American..,Catholic by birth.........I am looking for a partner to possibly develop a Serious Relationship with.A woman who could appreciate my soul qualities, who could take interest in my feelings and wishes.I really would like to know more about you if you are here for somthing Serious but If you are into playing games do not even send me a message. Please do not waste your time and mine, I am a Christian and I put all my faith in God above all other things. I so much love nature and its creativity.I'm hoping you would be a like minded partner to share life with.Im gonna stop here you can get me from ([email protected])and will be expecting to hear from you have a nice day and take good care of your self bye for now.
Advertisement

#259083 by Spook Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:23 pm
matchdoctor
williamrodriguez
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 65
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am a passionate, loving, caring, God fearing, understanding, kind and
considerate,

Hello dear,
How are you doing today and how is life and your work going i hope all is fine?Thank God for that. Anyway this is just little about me I am William Rodriguez , from (New York) American millitary and currently..Its yrs since i lost my wife. Im Irish native American..,Catholic by birth.........I am looking for a partner to possibly develop a Serious Relationship with.A woman who could appreciate my soul qualities, who could take interest in my feelings and wishes.I really would like to know more about you if you are here for somthing Serious but If you are into playing games do not even send me a message. Please do not waste your time and mine, I am a Christian and I put all my faith in God above all other things. I so much love nature and its creativity.I'm hoping you would be a like minded partner to share life with.Im gonna stop here you can get me from ([email protected])and will be expecting to hear from you have a nice day and take good care of your self bye for now.